Status
Not open for further replies.
Then, I was thinking TTL, the 5629 could be preserved in working order at the Illinois Railway Museum with a name plaque on her front reading "Walter E. Disney" in gold.
All the same, given the issues that led to 5629 being scrapped, I think the best way to go about this would be to have Walt help moved the engine of the Blue Island yards and too safety - most likely at the IRM in Union. Then, they rebuilt and restore her by 1986, and she runs on IRM territory in Union until going Down Under then back to Chicagoland.

@HeX

Just wondering, but how much will TTL's take on Beauty and the Beast factor in to TTL? I'm talking as in attractions at Disney Parks mostly.

Also, did it use the same animation style as Disney's 60s films? Or something a bit different?

Bluth had caught Walt's eye upon his return to the company in 1971. His sheer skill and creativity made him known, and Walt bookmarked him for later re-examination. It seemed his time had come, and Don Bluth was made head of animation after Walt's "Sunday Morning Massacre," where the living legend went off and fired dozens of animators and higher-ups who'd let a mess like The Aristocats happen just two days after the movie released.
I'm actually curious as to who this include? Possibly Wolfgang Reithermann?

Just asking of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.