Status
Not open for further replies.

FLAGS of the RED ANKH SOCIETY

flag_of_the_red_ankh_society__domestic__by_ramones1986-d87593b.png

Within Egyptian territory

flag_of_the_red_ankh_society__international__by_ramones1986-d878zj0.png

Outside Egypt

So, I need a flag for a Russia that has seen a Rurik-supporting revolution during the 1790's. Something based off of the following two images:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h19/CainRae/Russia-nobear.png

http://www.spartangames.co.uk/wp/wp/wp-content/spartanimg/russian_flag.jpg

I'm aware that you might have more important projects, so I'm just asking for a favor here.

If you're feeling like challenging yourself, maybe include something Finnish, to mark the conquering of Finland during the Finnish War.

Last edited:
The flag of the United Kingdom of Great Britatin and Russia. It comes from a world where Russia acquired warm water ports earlier in its history and Ivan IV married Elizabeth I. Over the years English acquired several Russian loan words to the point that Modern Day English closely resembles Nadsat. The Church of England, although technically still Protestant, has become almost indistinguishable from the Russian Orthadox Church.

The capital shifts between London and Moscow depending on the ruler. The government itself is a constitutional monarchy. The UK controls an empire spanning from Siberia and Manchuria to Canada and much of what would have been the northern United States. The UK's colony's have a very good relationship with their mother nation and have never attempted to revolt. The same, however, can't be said of France's former colony of Louisiana; making up most of what would have been the southern United States

image.jpg

The flag of the United Kingdom of Great Britatin and Russia. It comes from a world where Russia acquired warm water ports earlier in its history and Ivan IV married Elizabeth I. Over the years English acquired several Russian loan words to the point that Modern Day English closely resembles Nadsat. The Church of England, although technically still Protestant, has become almost indistinguishable from the Russian Orthadox Church.

The capital shifts between London and Moscow depending on the ruler. The government itself is a constitutional monarchy. The UK controls an empire spanning from Siberia and Manchuria to Canada and much of what would have been the northern United States. The UK's colony's have a very good relationship with their mother nation and have never attempted to revolt. The same, however, can't be said of France's former colony of Louisiana; making up most of what would have been the southern United States
Would a non-Romanov Russia (Ivan was a Rurik) use the black-gold-white pattern?

My idea for a Basque Flag, using the black eagle of Sancho of Navarre on a red field with the Basque 7 provinces COA

Euskadi.png

A redesign ;)

Replacement Challenge...

FLAG CHALLENGE #121: ARW2 Eclectic Boogaloo

The Stuart Succession in Britain went slightly different and as such the colonies in North America were consolidated into Royal Dominions.
However revolutionary fervour was merely delayed until c1800.
Your challenge is to design a flag for either a resultant independent polity in North America or a remaining Dominion.
Said states cannot cover all NA or match OTL NA states nor can the flags be based on OTL Grand Union or Stars & Stripes

Submissions Open: Now
Submissions Close: Midnight GMT 3rd December
Voting Opens: 4th December-ish
Voting Closes 11th December-ish

Entries here please

Well I did have this version. Been trying to balance the red and black.

As for who rules, it's sort of a dual empire, so it varies from ruler to ruler

I'd also had a version where all the back ground was black, but that seem a little too unbalanced

image.jpg

Well I did have this version. Been trying to balance the red and black.

As for who rules, it's sort of a dual empire, so it varies from ruler to ruler

Yeah, first one looks better. Have you tried making the diagonals fully blue?

OR, on the second version (red cross) make the black background blue.

Last edited:
Playing around with flags for the timeline I always say I'm working on.

Pan-Arab flag, based on an OTL pretty precursor to the one we all know and love:

gXZCkKb.png

Variant with a gold thingie added representing Saladin. I know he was a Kurd, but depending on how Arab independence goes, they might be going for that "fuck the West" effect:

vMtRPUO.png

Another variant. A shitty one:

DxB8s6M.png

Status
Not open for further replies.