DCS - Yet Another Colour Scheme, but without an acronym

Just realized Croatia and Limburg have the same color on this and all your previous Colorschemes.

Slightly edited Limburg's color:
upload_2019-1-13_14-41-20.png

Also apparantly their other shades are different...

Last edited:
Republican Turkey and Ankole have the same main color but again different secondary colors.
So here's a slightly edited republican turkey color:
upload_2019-1-13_18-53-0.png

So I decided to redo the colors of the various types of roads to look more like they do on google maps.
(Because google maps is pretty much universal at this point and their coloring makes more sense)
upload_2019-1-30_15-41-14.png

So I did the second worst thing someone could do with this scheme (the first being the darkened version posted above), translating the scheme into a map. Out of lazyness I picked the Victoria II map. Anyhow here's how Europe looks like, a country per colour.
upload_2019-2-2_21-18-5.png

Vegetation
After nearly a month of inactivity I did something. On retrospective I could've waited two days so I can get the whole month but oh well. Btw I changed my computer and couldn't find/install Old English Text font so I used Times New Roman for the heading.
upload_2019-3-4_15-42-37.png

After nearly a month of inactivity I did something. On retrospective I could've waited two days so I can get the whole month but oh well. Btw I changed my computer and couldn't find/install Old English Text font so I used Times New Roman for the heading.
View attachment 444598
Bruh I was planning to do literally the same thing with these same exact colors
"Montane" forest?

Oh btw, if you want to have some fun, I've updated the whole scheme. Aswell, I've updated several colours or descriptions. Consider these version changes and addings as easter eggs, tell me what you find.

Could you please outline the heading text in black or something similar? There are places where it gets lost in the background.