DCS - Yet Another Colour Scheme, but without an acronym

here is the fully updated version
51792264440_bd0744b370_o.png

If the image isn't working then try this link

I think we should get another colour for Borneo. Specifically, one for Central Kalimantan/indigenous Borneo/Dayaks.

And another one for Arunachal Pradesh.

Last edited:
Since this thread seems to be dead, @Drex can I make my own reboot/spinoff, DCS Revised? I've already got the layout planned and the geography section's colors done.
rdcs regions.png

1. Geography, topography, bathymetry, climate, vegetation
  2. Scandinavia, British Isles, Iberia, France, Benelux, North Germany, South Germany, Italy (I)
  3. Zapadoslavia, Yugoslavia, Greece, Romania and Bulgaria, Baltics, Ruthenia, European Russia, Siberia, Caucasus, Anatolia (II)
  4. Japan, Korea, North China, South China, Eastern Central Asia, Southeast Asia, Philippines, Indonesia, Australia, Melanesia, Micronesia, Polynesia (III)
  5. Levant, Arabia, Persia, North India, East India and Burma, South India (IV)
  6. Maghreb, West Africa, Central Africa, East Africa, South Africa, Indian Ocean (V)
  7. Canada, Eastern US, Western US, Mexico, Central America, Caribbean (VI)
  8. Gran Colombia, Andes, Brazil, Southern Cone, Southern Cone and Antarctica (VII)
  9. Religion, ideology, economic system, government, alliances, exotic states
  10. Mythology, fantasy and ASB, space
@Frank Hart I've got not one additional Arunachal Pradesh color up my sleeve, but two (although I don't think Arunachal really needs three colors).

Since this thread seems to be dead, @Drex can I make my own reboot/spinoff, DCS Revised? I've already got the layout planned and the geography section's colors done.
View attachment 792085
  1. Geography, topography, bathymetry, climate, vegetation
  2. Scandinavia, British Isles, Iberia, France, Benelux, North Germany, South Germany, Italy (I)
  3. Zapadoslavia, Yugoslavia, Greece, Romania and Bulgaria, Baltics, Ruthenia, European Russia, Siberia, Caucasus, Anatolia (II)
  4. Japan, Korea, North China, South China, Eastern Central Asia, Southeast Asia, Philippines, Indonesia, Australia, Melanesia, Micronesia, Polynesia (III)
  5. Levant, Arabia, Persia, North India, East India and Burma, South India (IV)
  6. Maghreb, West Africa, Central Africa, East Africa, South Africa, Indian Ocean (V)
  7. Canada, Eastern US, Western US, Mexico, Central America, Caribbean (VI)
  8. Gran Colombia, Andes, Brazil, Southern Cone, Southern Cone and Antarctica (VII)
  9. Religion, ideology, economic system, government, alliances, exotic states
  10. Mythology, fantasy and ASB, space
@Frank Hart I've got not one additional Arunachal Pradesh color up my sleeve, but two (although I don't think Arunachal really needs three colors).
Well the main reason I asked for an Arunachal Pradesh colour is because there apparently isn't one. Certainly not under "Eastern Himalayas", "Eastern India", or even "Tibet" where one is expected.

Another thing, I think Perm and Kirov would be geographically better-aligned with the Idel-Ural subset of European Russia.

Last edited:
Hello everybody. This is the first time I write here (and I'm sorry if my English is very bad: I'm Spanish).

I have some color suggestions I'm working on due to an LT I'm working on of a victorious Nazi Germany in WWII (I know, cliché, but I like the theme). These suggestions come to me from the question of the German Civil War in the TNO Mod of the game HOI4 (And that you can see here: https://the-new-order-last-days-of-europe.fandom.com/wiki/Greater_Germanic_Reich/Gameplay), and they would be the following:

- Reformed/technocratic/"denginist" Nazi Germany, Supporters of Speer.
- Militarized/Stratocratic Nazi Germany, Supporters of Göring.
- Radical Nazi Germany/SS ruled, Supporters of Himmler/Heidrich.

I take advantage and ask too. What colors should be used for the Reichskommisariats? Dominion, protectorate, core?

I also believe that the colors of Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy should be changed. The one of Nazi Germany is not clearly distinguished from the Soviet Union and the USSR in exile, while the one of Fascist Italy seems to me that it does not have "the essence" of representing such an entity (it seems more like a more "dwelling" variant of the liberal United States than a Fascist Italy).

In a few days I will pass my edited proposals.

Last edited: