DCS - Yet Another Colour Scheme, but without an acronym

If both Napoleonic and Burbon France appear on the same map I would personally use the Royal and Catholic Army/Far-right France color for the Burbons.
That.

About Byzantium. I'm sorry, but I like how it is coloured rn. If you want to change them feel free to rewrite the scheme however you like. The font is "Times New Roman" size 10 on Italics.

Geographical Features
upload_2018-12-8_9-17-59.png

I have a lot of doubts about the possibility of accurately depicting religions of the map (especially Dharmic and East Asian religions) due to share variety of Human beliefs and their non-binary nature so I won't criticize this too much since I don't think that satisfactory version is possible.

However I am dubious about giving Sufism a separate color when in reality almost all Sufis are either Sunnis or Shiites (same goes for Wahabbism/Salafism or similar fundamentalist movements but without the Shia part) . Not to mention equating it with "Modersnised" Islam seems rather doubtful.

Also, Krishnaism is a type of Vaishnavism since Krishna is an avatar of Vishnu.

Note: This is long enough, but not as comprehensive as it could be. Hence I recommend you to use The Universal Religious Colour Scheme.

View attachment 424984
Well I am content for recommendation of TURCS, yet I for some reason ... Protestants were always dark blue, and Shonto is always red...
I agree that it is indeed beneficial for the different varieties of islam not being just varieties of green. Strangely enough the Bahais deserve a colour yet the Druze do not, despite being a majority in Suwaida and quite important in Lebanon as well..
Is Caodai and Tenrikyo really the same colour?

it is very slightly different Tomislav ;) (between Caodai and Tenrikyo) , though would agree on the point for generic protestantism being a blue, EU4 vibes abuzzing :p

upload_2018-12-9_14-52-28.png

Yes, this is not as complete as it could have been, but it's still far more than the first version of the scheme. Also further updates once it's finished will gradually expand this.

I believe that the other label for the Reptilian Aliens was supposed to be the Race not the Draka.
Also, I think that the color for Dwarves should be less similar to the one for Elves (maybe use the blue that you used for Flores in the Insulindia part of the scheme).