DCS - Yet Another Colour Scheme, but without an acronym

The way the scheme was done simply doesn't allow me to place hex in the colours or next to them. Isn't there a tool to convert a colour to Hex or viceversa?
One would rather read hex codes off a list than download the file, open it up, use the colour picker, and switch files to put it on a map. Just saying on the behalf of all of the slightly lazy people in the community of the Interwebs.

One would rather read hex codes off a list than download the file, open it up, use the colour picker, and switch files to put it on a map. Just saying on the behalf of all of the slightly lazy people in the community of the Interwebs.

As someone who is super lazy, that sounds way easier than inputting every hex code you might need.

I do just that - use the colour picker for every colour. If you desperately want a colour scheme as detailed as this, but with hex codes, you can of course create one or collaborate with @Ashtagon or @Skallagrim on such an effort.

To be honest, I've considered it, but I'm not sure I'd be bringing something new to the table at this point. X2 and its descendants opened up the idea that a colour scheme palette image doesn't need to be limited to the physical screen resolution, making for a radical departure from TACOS. X2's palette is intentionally limited in a specific way, and obviously that makes it far smaller than the current crop of schemes. It also introduced the five-shades model, and more importantly in my opinion, a consistent standard (yes! we actually have a standard that has been applied and repeated!) across colour schemes for how the shades of the base colour should be derived. I guess I could just go ahead and reformat DCS/Toast3r (the two main successor schemes) into X2 format, and call the expanded palette X3. But that would feel a bit too much like plagiarism for my tastes.

To be honest, I've considered it, but I'm not sure I'd be bringing something new to the table at this point. X2 and its descendants opened up the idea that a colour scheme palette image doesn't need to be limited to the physical screen resolution, making for a radical departure from TACOS. X2's palette is intentionally limited in a specific way, and obviously that makes it far smaller than the current crop of schemes. It also introduced the five-shades model, and more importantly in my opinion, a consistent standard (yes! we actually have a standard that has been applied and repeated!) across colour schemes for how the shades of the base colour should be derived. I guess I could just go ahead and reformat DCS/Toast3r (the two main successor schemes) into X2 format, and call the expanded palette X3. But that would feel a bit too much like plagiarism for my tastes.
I use X2 for everything, honestly.

@damein fisher
There's already a Don based State colour at the bottom of the russia section, so couldn't that serve for the Don Republic, and couldn't Nakhchivan's (below Azerbaijan) or Southern Azerbaijan (in the Perisa section) serve for Azerbaijan People's Government?