Status
Not open for further replies.
After rereading the post it sounds like Bluth likes Eisner but hates Katzenberg and so he could make another film with Hollywood if Katzenberg left.
Only if Katzenberg left first, which doesn't seem to be the case since Bluth is planning on leaving before him, which suits Katzenberg just fine.

WE REACHED 500 PAGES BABY!

I thought the thread wasn't gonna make it but I guess I was proven wrong today, hahaha.

Well, I'm going to bed now, and I just wanna say it's been a wonderful time with all of you over the last couple of years, and contributing is a major part of pandemic life so far, even if in hindsight 13 years in-universe ain't that long. I can't wait for what's next in book two and what we'll make there. Goodbye and good night, especially to you, Geekhis.

Wow, what a day to *finally* get caught up! Only took me... Just about this whole awful year.

This has been an excellent timeline to read, the Where The Wild Things Are really hit home & I straight up cried halfway through.

Can't wait to see what's in store!

Thanks again, all, for the kind words. And yes, When you Wish Upon a Frog is now live. You can click on the "Link" in the official last post, or be lazy and use this one:

It's been a crazy couple of years in general, so hopefully this was a bright point for you as it was for me.

And since you know I love irony, here's a little bit I found in one of my early posts that you might appreciate:
In order to keep this timeline from spiraling into a 500-page epic that I and many readers don’t have time for, I will keep things fairly constrained butterfly-wise.

Yea, about that, past me...

I wonder if he used his actual Muppets or just generic fuzzy monsters.
Generic fuzzy monsters of the type he doodled in the margins of everything.
1639915368057.jpeg

I know you didn't plan for this post to be the last, but I think it's great how Book I starts with Jim trying to find a way to gain more creative freedom by entering a big cooperation and ends with a him using his own money to help someone retain their creative freedom from a big cooperation.

A happy little accident so to speak ;)
It also starts with Bernie helping Jim find a new path to creative freedom and Jim paying it forwards. And Book II begins with the Henson Children and what they're up to.

Happy accidents indeed!!

I'd love to see what Lisa Henson is doing at Fox for instance.
Speaking of which...

Wow, what a day to *finally* get caught up! Only took me... Just about this whole awful year.

This has been an excellent timeline to read, the Where The Wild Things Are really hit home & I straight up cried halfway through.

Can't wait to see what's in store!
Glad you made it, @MightyXRay, and just in time to catch the next bus!

I hope to see you all in Book II!

Status
Not open for further replies.