1599081854160.png

Can someone take off the 'South Dakota' on the flag and seal and replace it with "Republic of Dakota", and the bottom text on the flag to "Unity through necessity", both of those being all caps, and with the date on the seal being 1985? thanks

Starforce

Banned
what kind of polities are they ? when were they created ? under what circumstances ?

Heartland is a Confederate Puppet state that was created after the United States was carved up after WW1, and so they are a member of the Moscow-Richmond Understanding.

New England was once a member of the British Empire after the war of 1859, after the British invaded. They were awarded New Jersey after WW1. Although nowadays they are an independent partner of the Coalition of Nations, lead by Britain and France.

Cascadia is a nation that seceded or was broken off from the United States after WW1, British allied state. They are part of the Coalition.

Flag New England.png

Could someone make the circle of stars out of 10 laws instead of 6?

Btw I didn't make this flag. I think I got it from Wikipedia.

Starforce

Banned
Annoyingly not as I'm on my phone. But someone here could recreate them if theirs aren't better. Or you could recreate in Paint as fairly simple.

Would like to see them higher res. If you have a computer, you could do them on your computer and make higher res ones if you want. If anyone else is reading this, feel free to make your own ideas!

These are my visions for the flags requested. Feel free to use them as envisioned, or take them and use them for something else. I hope you enjoy.

heartland.png
cascadia.png
newengland.png

Last edited:
I was wondering if I could get a US map with some state changes.

Franklin (in Eastern Tennessee)
Jefferson ( modern day West Virginia but takes some more land from Virginia)
Dakota (North and South Dakota are one State)
Sequoyah (some of the Oklahoma panhandle, some of New Mexico and some of Colorado)

I know it’s not very specific, I won’t be very picky about it.

Also if someone could make a 52 star flag and maybe even some State flags that would be very cool!

Last edited:
My favorite one has to be the New England one, what inspired the design?
I looked at various flags of New England, other English colonies and etc., and then considered the backstory - it was once British, then American, then British, then Independent. I wanted to try to honor its past, but be something new.

Starforce

Banned
I looked at various flags of New England, other English colonies and etc., and then considered the backstory - it was once British, then American, then British, then Independent. I wanted to try to honor its past, but be something new.

Sounds really interesting to me, I like it!