Request Maps/Flags/Coats of Arms/Heraldry here, II

I made an antarctica map for my Silent War world. Would anyone mind making this into a worlda antarctica? Like one that would fit at the bottom of a worlda, and/or a worlda antarctica map of this? That circle around the south pole is the U.N. South Pole zone. The antarctic treaty in this world allowed nations to claim areas for themselves. Oil rigging and militarization was done during the cold war however it has been banned since the 90s. I'm also looking for a moon map.

Hello, can anyone make a map of Italian East Africa but with these borders?
  • British Somaliland is part of Somalia province.
  • French Somaliland is German Somaliland
  • Anglo-Egyptian Sudan is simply Egypt
  • No border between Uganda and Kenya. They're part of Mittelafrika.
  • The Ottoman Empire exists so its borders with Yemen are the same as in 1914.
  • The Aden Protectorate doesn't exist. It is simply Yemen.
1939 alt east arfica.png

I made an antarctica map for my Silent War world. Would anyone mind making this into a worlda antarctica? Like one that would fit at the bottom of a worlda, and/or a worlda antarctica map of this? That circle around the south pole is the U.N. South Pole zone. The antarctic treaty in this world allowed nations to claim areas for themselves. Oil rigging and militarization was done during the cold war however it has been banned since the 90s. I'm also looking for a moon map.
Here's a blank moon map.
moon.png

Nice map but I already got a map of Italian East Africa already.

Can you make a map using this map? But this time with Italian Libya + Aouzou strip, and the Sino Japanese war in China with its June 1940 frontlines.
I'm sorry, but that's an outdated version of the WorldA (the Maldives give it away), and judging by the borders in Eastern Europe, one of Kaiserreich. The map I gave is the latest version of the WorldA, per OTL 1939 except where you specified.

I'm sorry, but that's an outdated version of the WorldA (the Maldives give it away), and judging by the borders in Eastern Europe, one of Kaiserreich. The map I gave is the latest version of the WorldA, per OTL 1939 except where you specified.
I wasn't saying to make using the version I had posted but to remake it in the latest WorldA version.

Can someone please make a flag for a Hezbollah-controlled Lebanon? The idea/description I had for it was that it is a fusion of the Lebanese and Hezbollah flag into something that would capture both Lebanese nationalism and Shia revivalism.

Here's the flag of both Hezbollah and Lebanon for reference​

Can someone please make a flag for a Hezbollah-controlled Lebanon? The idea/description I had for it was that it is a fusion of the Lebanese and Hezbollah flag into something that would capture both Lebanese nationalism and Shia revivalism.

Hezbollah Lebanon flag.png

Who can make the flag of the Plutocratic Ukraine?
plutocracy tends to be more a description given of a particular country rather than a specific political ideology. Having the people in charge telling the population "I'll tell you what to do because I have more money than you" is a surefire way of starting a revolution. This usually mean that while de facto the rich might be calling the shots, de jure the government would more than likely espouse some sort of political system that simply make it easier for the right to maintain their power. This could be anything from a monarchy to a republic with limited franchise but in either cases, it would this *official* system that would be represented in its national emblems rather than the fact that it is a plutocracy.

Not exactly what you're looking for but on FOTW they have this flag used by Hezbollah supporters:

can remake later if you want