Status
Not open for further replies.
Labelled Maps
So I intended to have the next chapter up by now, but RL intervened. As a consolation prize;

Separated at Birth XV.png

Separated at Birth XVI.png

Huh, must've missed when Romania got annexed by Drakia. What exactly does "Drakiaization" there consist of, considering they're a European Romance-speaking nation? I'd assume it's the run-of-the-mill Societist indoctrination combined with exploitation of their natural resources.

Last edited:
Considering how badly hit California got hit during the war I wonder if the American film industry got transported somewhere further from the frontlines. My guess would either be Florida or Texas.

Sooner or later someone is going to do a crossover between the two.
I had an idea for this very thing!

A more interesting variant of this ISOT scenario would be if the Madness! Western Hemisphere was ISOTed into the Seperateverse. There's a lot of dark mirror elements:
  1. Both timelines began radically diverged from OTL around the American Revolution.
  2. Both alternate Americas lost a war early on against the British.
  3. Both feature the growth of new ideologies (Beutelism and its derivatives vs. Geoism/Societism)
  4. Both timelines feature a fascist US, even if that means radically different things.
  5. After the ISOT North America and Africa are both in thrall to a continental genocidal theocratic dictatorship.
  6. Despite this both regimes are tailor made to be vehemently opposed to one another on any level.

Considering how badly hit California got hit during the war I wonder if the American film industry got transported somewhere further from the frontlines. My guess would either be Florida or Texas.
Alternatively the Film Industry might never have left New Jersey ITTL? Part of the reason they moved to Hollywood was to get away from Edison who insisted that everyone with a camera pay him royalties. California courts told him to suck it and the rest is history.

xsampa

Banned
The Princely states are basically screwed in a post-Drakian era because many of them are seen as collaborators, and likely are nowhere as modernized as some of the larger OTL princely states like Hydebarad or Mysore.

also these are some wonderfully awful borders

Slan

Banned
The Princely states are basically screwed in a post-Drakian era because many of them are seen as collaborators, and likely are nowhere as modernized as some of the larger OTL princely states like Hydebarad or Mysore.

also these are some wonderfully awful borders
If Draka falls without bringing in the Apocalypse we are still going to see a lot of genocide, specially in Africa. I wonder if some white majority african populations would survive in a post-Drakian era and how would their native neighbors see them. Could they evolve to be in a peaceful relation like Poland and Germany?

Last edited:

xsampa

Banned
If Draka falls without bringing in the Apocalypse we are still going to see a lot of genocide, specially in Africa. I wonder if some white majority African populations would survive in a post-Drakian era and how would their native neighbors see them. Could they evolve to be in a peaceful relation like Poland and Germany?
Not really. The Drakians have enslaved their neighbors for generations, and they are concentrated in a few enclaves (OTL South Africa, Western Sahara, Israel etc...)

Well, the white inhabitants of some of the former independent Dominions could argue they were annexed and assimilated, so they aren’t really Drakiams

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.