Does anyone have a QBAM of the Nine-Dash Line? Or a QBAM where Russia is fully outlined (like how puppet states are often shown outlined)?

Suggestion: Maybe instead make the hammer and the sickle smaller and then move it to the wreath gap, right above the eagle.
Good idea:
CommRomUSA_forCopperhead_FG_DTOM_v2.png CommRomUSA_forCopperhead_FG_FPQA_v2.png
Credit/sources as in my original post: https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...of-arms-heraldry-here-ii.480328/post-20207876

Last edited:
I'm here to ask something symbol related, so i was reading the lore of divergences of darkness (of which i'm using as inspiration for a lot of my timeline) and i came across this
qingqiu and zhourao.png

Basically it's Qin script for the nations of Qingqiu (Chinese America), on the left, and Zhourao (Chinese Australia), on the right, and i wanted to see if i could search the characters somewhere to find it and use them on flags, the problem is, i can't find them anywhere on the internet,
Can someone find me a place on the internet where there are these type characters or a converter for them ?

I'm here to ask something symbol related, so i was reading the lore of divergences of darkness (of which i'm using as inspiration for a lot of my timeline) and i came across this
View attachment 524404
Basically it's Qin script for the nations of Qingqiu (Chinese America), on the left, and Zhourao (Chinese Australia), on the right, and i wanted to see if i could search the characters somewhere to find it and use them on flags, the problem is, i can't find them anywhere on the internet,
Can someone find me a place on the internet where there are these type characters or a converter for them ?

according to the page you linked, only a few hundreds of them out of thousands are actually known so a converter would be impossible to make. If it's only these characters you want to use, they could be upscaled without too much difficulty.

Hello,could you do Black dragon on golden field surrounded by a circle of 40 silver sheep.
Would you like sheep (no horns) or rams (with horns)? How would you like them arranged in the circle? Nose-to-tail, all facing one direction, all facing outwards, all in one circle or staggered in two circles, something else? I ask because putting 40 in one circle will make them individually very small (360 degrees in a circle, divided by 40, gives only 9degrees for each sheep, even if they're touching each other, which isn't much space to show much detail).
I assume this is for a flag and that you would like it centred on a rectangular flag?

Would you like sheep (no horns) or rams (with horns)? How would you like them arranged in the circle? Nose-to-tail, all facing one direction, all facing outwards, all in one circle or staggered in two circles, something else? I ask because putting 40 in one circle will make them individually very small (360 degrees in a circle, divided by 40, gives only 9degrees for each sheep, even if they're touching each other, which isn't much space to show much detail).
I assume this is for a flag and that you would like it centred on a rectangular flag?
sheep whith no horns,,maybe 40 a little to much,it could be 20, diveded in 2 circles,and yes i would like on centred on a rectangular flag,