I guess an eagle, hammer and sickle, a fasces, D. T. O. M. instead of SPQR and with a roman color palette
FlAg.png

flag (1).png

flag (2).png
Something like this?
(I can't fix the colors, you'll probably have to get somebody who can do a better job.)

Last edited:
Something like this?
(I can't fix the colors, you'll probably have to get somebody who can do a better job.)

That's the nazi reichsadler. if the thing is meant to be communist, you might want to use a different eagle because otherwise that's a weird graphic association for the viewer.

You could also try to combine the symbols in some way so the flag doesn't look too busy.

@Copperhead
Here's another option, with a Roman-style wreath plus eagle holding fasces and hammer & sickle in the top corner. Two flags: the first has DTOM as you suggested; the second uses FPQA, based on the Roman SPQR (Senatus Populusque Romanus - Senate and People of Rome) but replacing Senatus with Factio (Latin for Party) and Romanus with Americanus.
The border widths are a bit uneven among the various parts due to me not having a whole lot of time available, sorry.
CommRomUSA_forCopperhead_FG_DTOM.png CommRomUSA_forCopperhead_FG_FPQA.png (click the thumbnails for the full-sized versions, 1200x750px)

Edit: credit added
Image(s) created by FriendlyGhost using inkscape and paint.net. Free for use on this site (alternatehistory.com) as long as you credit me (@ my username is fine). Use on other sites is also permitted as long as you PM me here to let me know.
Some of the constituent parts of this image were amended from images in the public domain, as follows:
(1) Wreath taken from 'Flag of the Roman Empire' by Ssolbergj on Wikipedia Commons free for use and adaptation under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported licence. Recoloured and resized by me.
(2) Eagle and fasces taken from 'New SPQR Flag by Oren neu dag on Wikipedia commons free for use and adaptation under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence. Recoloured and resized by me.
(3) All other parts of the image are by me.

Last edited:
@Copperhead
Here's another option, with a Roman-style wreath plus eagle holding fasces and hammer & sickle in the top corner. Two flags: the first has DTOM as you suggested; the second uses FPQA, based on the Roman SPQR (Senatus Populusque Romanus - Senate and People of Rome) but replacing Senatus with Factio (Latin for Party) and Romanus with Americanus.
The border widths are a bit uneven among the various parts due to me not having a whole lot of time available, sorry.
View attachment 523616 View attachment 523617 (click the thumbnails for the full-sized versions, 1200x750px)

These are way better than anything I expected, thank you. Do I have your permission to use them in a story?

@Copperhead
View attachment 523616 View attachment 523617 (click the thumbnails for the full-sized versions, 1200x750px)

Edit: credit added
Image(s) created by FriendlyGhost using inkscape and paint.net. Free for use on this site (alternatehistory.com) as long as you credit me (@ my username is fine). Use on other sites is also permitted as long as you PM me here to let me know.
Some of the constituent parts of this image were amended from images in the public domain, as follows:
(1) Wreath taken from 'Flag of the Roman Empire' by Ssolbergj on Wikipedia Commons free for use and adaptation under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported licence. Recoloured and resized by me.
(2) Eagle and fasces taken from 'New SPQR Flag by Oren neu dag on Wikipedia commons free for use and adaptation under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence. Recoloured and resized by me.
(3) All other parts of the image are by me.
Interesting. I'd drop the hammer and sickle though, and perhaps add a star in the wreath gap.

Starforce

Banned
Can anyone make an alternate solar system for me? Looking for people to make the following for me:

I made a diagram of the layout of this system.

99810.png

Sizes and distances are not to scale.

1:

First thing is first. this solar system has 2 main suns. One of these suns is solar mass, while the other is like 0.95 times the mass of our sun. These suns orbit extremely close to one another.

2:

The first planet is Vulcan, it's a tidal locked world. On the side that faces the 2 suns there is a small sea of molten metals. On it's back side on the exact opposite side there is a sea of liquid nitrogen and other such fluids, with a bit of an atmosphere around it. It has floating icebergs of oxygen. Little bit larger than Mercury.

3:

3rd planet is Hermes. Just a simple Mercury like world, same size.

4:

4th planet is named Lederer. An Earth like world with similar continent layout. It's 4 moons are named Layfera (small asteroid moon), Madison (a tan-yellow moon slightly smaller than ours), Cali (a bright white moon slightly smaller than ours), and Louisa (a brown-red moon slightly smaller than ours)

5:

A pair of Mars mass, and Mars like planets. Named Young and Helms.

6:

Bottech. A Jupiter like world, a blue and white one. It's slightly more massive than our Jupiter, has more obvious rings. It's moons are very similar to our Jupiter's Moons, though the 3rd one has a very thin atmosphere.

7:

Lazore. A Saturn like world, with it's first moon being a larger version of Enceladus. It has 2 titan like moons beyond that. Has other moons, though.

8:

Aether. Uranus like world, pretty much our Uranus with similar moons.

9:

Nicolum. Neptune like world, like our Neptune. Has thicker and wider rings, with a small ice moon, then a Triton like world, and it's 3rd moon is a Mercury mass ice world on an eccentric orbit.

10:

Earth mass world named Simmons, it's an ice world with some oceans of various compounds. A single Mars mass moon.

11:

Various sub-lunar mass dwarf planets similar to our own solar system's ones.

12:

A 3 Earth mass world named Gina. Has 3 sub-lunar mass moons.

13:

A 4 Earth mass world named Angelina, has 5 sub-lunar mass moons.

14:

A distant pair of brown dwarfs, both of them being failed suns. T class brown dwarfs. They have some planets, not shown