Film Infobox: That Day on January
That Day on January is a 2017 American survival disaster drama film directed by Michael Showalter and based on the January 13 attacks. It stars Jackie Chan, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Anna Kendrick, Woody Harleson, Kathryn Bernardo, Odeya Rush, Dwayne Johnson, Yassi Pressman, Donna Murphy, Frank Whaley, John Cena, and Danny Nucci. the film focus on British Airways Flight 300 has been hijacked by group of LRA militants and heads towards Philadelphia. the Flight 300 carrying Miss Universe pageants and delegates. upon heading towards Philadelphia, Vice President Quang Pham (Jackie Chan) had left the Presidential Palace to spend time with his family then, Flight 300 crashed hard, smashing structures which led to collapse of Presidential Palace in Philadelphia, killing President Barrack Obama (Chiwetel Ejiofor) and other cabinet members while 4 survivors found and managed to escape from debris but appeared on TV.

The film was earning $65 million in box office while the film earned top spot in Academy and Oscar Awards. however, the film was banned in the Confederate States, Katanga, and Israel due to film deemed "Syndicalist plot".

2N9E9Y8.png

United States of America
United States (Spanish: Estados Unidos de América; Dutch: Verenigde Staten van Amerika; French: États-Unis d'Amérique; German: Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika) official known as The United States of America (USA) or America, is country comprised of 35 states, five major self-governing territories, 4 major governing extraterritories, and various possessions. At 4.0 square miles (10.3 million km), the United States is the world's third- or fourth-largest country by total area and slightly smaller than the Soviet Union. With a population of over 282 million people, the U.S. is the fourth most populous country. The capital is Philadelphia, and the largest city by population is New Amsterdam. the main national official languages are English, Spanish, Dutch, French, and German. the United States is third global superpower, second to Soviet Union and first to Japan.
JeN9SXO.png

Last edited:
Dominion of Canada
Canada is a federal parliamentary monarchy in North America. It is a member of the imperial union. It has a population of about 37 million, mainly of European descent, but also of Asia and precolonisations cultures. Of the main nationals in the I.U. it is considered to have a slight technological edge, and many of the drones on board HMS Queen Elizabeth were produced by Bombardier in Alberta.

Quebec is renowned for its high level of French culture, which has led to separatism in the past, but the only effects so far have been increased levels of federalism. Quebecois parties are largely socially conservative, with Quebec being the only state without abortion or gay marriage. Most want Quebec to be a stand alone dominion.

Map
YaYgauA.png

Flag
fakeflag-bm2-bm3-bm4.png

Here is the official world map:
OSzVtOB.png

I took some four days hard to make a complete world map using new Q-BAM map but I'm brave and tough enough to finish/complete new map with newest Q-BAM versions.

Last edited:
I just retconned it due to historical examination and I think these countries shoudn't exist and also there is a lack of historical accuracy.

As bad as your English is, I have to agree with you.

Central Asia here looks far better than in the previous map.