UAR.png

Not 100% Happy about.
I have also alternative designs.
This one is ike United Arabian Emirate and United Arab Republic from OTL, but without the green, color of Islam and, i can presume of Khediveate of Egypt, who ruled all(ormost part of) the lands now belonging to UAR.
The stars mean, alternatively, or Palestina, Egypt and Lybia or Chrsitians, Muslims and Jews What suited best in TL)
The black color reminds the Abbasid Caliphate(so the unity of all arab people nder a single government) and the red is the blood spilled in wars, i imho presume, against westerns and ottomans(or this TL equivalents)

@Whiteshore , are you still with us in this thread? I just rediscovered your flag proposals at the beginning of the thread... and while I love the one for the Commune of France and I would also agree on the Republic of France proposal, the latter should read "Directory of Freedom and Security" by now, and have "Ville de Robespierre" (or Robespierreville) as its capital.

Robespierreville is situated at OTL Ho Chi Minh City.

@Filo , let's base the United Arab Republic on Muhammad Ali Pasha's Egypt, yes, but then - in order to stabilise the succession - the French directory Republic backing a Republic in Egypt. Some wars against the Ottoman Empire (and expansion down south) are more successful, and in the 1950s or early 1960s, a communist revolt was prevented/aborted by a military coup.

List of heads of governments of Thrace, Communist, and National Greece and representatives of Constantinople
List of Heads of Government of Greece:

1929-1956: Government of National Progress (alllied to the Second Republic) (Eleftherios Gekas)
1956-1958: Greek Civil War - with unsuccessful Turkish attempt at intervention
1958-1984: Charilaos Florakis (Hellenic Workers' Union)
1984-1991: coup d'état and War of Freedom - UAR intervention

List of Heads of Government of National Greece:

1991-2010: Dimitrious Chrisantopoulos
2010-2029: Dimosthenis Sgouridis

Heads of Government of Communist Greece:

1991-2018: Aleka Papariga
2018-...: Dimitris Koutsoumpas

Heads of Government of the Democratic Union of Thrace:

1991-1997: Kostas Simitis (Freedom Party)
1997-2000: Charis Papasthatiou (Freedom Party)
2000-2003: Theofanis Ioniou (United Labour Party)
2003-2009: Odysseas Lafsidis (Orthodox Democracy Party)
2009-2012: Taxiarcha Alone (Labour Party)
2012-2021: Vasilis Charisteas (Freedom Party)

International Representatives of the Free City of Constantinople:

1991-2001: Boutros Boutros-Ghali/Olof Palme
2001-2011: Kofi Annan/Marie Jana Körbelová
2011-2021: Ignacio Garcia de Antona/Hu Jintao

Last edited:
Infobox for Northern Victory series
file

The True United Nation or Northern Victory are fan names given to a series of eleven alternate history novels by author Harry Turtledove with his friend S.M. Stirling, beginning with How few remain quiet (2006) and published over a decade. The period addressed in the series begins during the Civil War and spans nine decades, up to the early-1990s. In the series, the New Netherlander state guard managed to warn troops about possible attack and soon, the Southern War of Independence has ended with the defeat and annexation of the Confederate States.

In the climax, with Missourian senator Phylis Schlaffy took power as President while Pat Robertson took also as Vice President under National Union. her policies and laws based on religious teachings and ethics could led to leaders branded both as "American Mao" and led to impeachment which turned into wrong when pro-Robertson and pro-National Union states began to secede while pro-Syndicalist states also to secede which led to United States to disintegrate into various warlords which led to eventual downfall and fundamentalist insurgency.

However, the book deemed "heretic" and "un-Confederate" and therefore banned from various bookstores in the Confederate States after political condemnation of book as they called the book "threat to national sovereignity".

Last edited:
@Filo , let's base the United Arab Republic on Muhammad Ali Pasha's Egypt, yes, but then - in order to stabilise the succession - the French directory Republic backing a Republic in Egypt. Some wars against the Ottoman Empire (and expansion down south) are more successful, and in the 1950s or early 1960s, a communist revolt was prevented/aborted by a military coup.
Ok.
However I'm absolutely unable to make things like wikiboxes etc, so i can only propose some ideas.

Another good idea of an infobox, @AlternateHistory191 , though I mentioned that Dimitris Koutsoumpas is President/Leader of the Workers/General Secretary/whatever in Red Greece. Tsipras is by far not radical enough here - I also imagined (but that was only in my imagination, I admit that) East Greece/Red Greece as an ultra-militarist North Korea (or Hoxhaist Albania) like dictatorship.

EDIT: But it could nevertheless use the Sindical as currency, that's not an issue.

Imperial Union
The Imperial Union.

The Imperial Union is a multinational defense organisation, formed of the UK, the Irish Free State, Canada, The Bahamas, Barbados, Grenada, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Solomon Islands, Auralia, Tuvalu, Hong Kong and Sinagor. Insulinia, Danemark, New Rienland, East Germany, Danubia, New Bavaria and Norway are associate members. Many other nations in the south Pacific, are consider closely tied with the IU.

It was formed in 1933 as an attempt by the UK to allow the dominions some say in Foreign policy. Member of the cousil are appointed by the various governments and are usually the Foreign Minister, and it forms the basis of Foreign policy and defense for the various nations. Associate members are not as bound of Foreign policy as the others and so have less say. Many Syndicates consider it to be Colonialism incarnate.

Flag
(Logo is the symbol on the flag)

Untitled.png

Last edited:
United States presidential election, 1783-1784
The United States presidential election of 1783-1784 was the first quinquennial presidential election. It was held from Monday, December 15, 1783 to Saturday January 10, 1784. It was conducted under the new United States Constitution which had been ratified earlier in 1783. In the election, Benjamin Franklin was unanimously elected for the first of his two terms as president, and Charles Benedict (Karel Benedik) became the first Vice President.

044dVht.png

Last edited: