DCS - Yet Another Colour Scheme, but without an acronym

Siberia
upload_2018-12-4_20-35-30.png

Probably a bit late to suggest this, but what about a color for a Russia claiming to be the 3rd Rome, or one with more legitimacy to do so?

@Drex
I think that you might have confused Upper and Lower Silesia.
Wrocław is in Lower Silesia and the only OTL part of Silesia that belongs to the Czechs (the Cieszyn area) is in Upper Silesia.

I would separate Illyria, @Drex , and make the new colour double for "French/Western European Balkans".

And in Greece, I would add "Italian Greece" to Rhodes and Dodecanese, and create a new colour (or make something else double) for Persian Greece.

Last edited:
@Drex , I did see too late that there already is a colour for Italian Greece.

Another suggestion would be a colour for a Salonika (Thessaloniki) city-state doubling for "Jewish Greece" or "Jewish Southern Europe" as there was some plan to settle (more?) European Jews in Thessaloniki.

Lovely, especially well done in my home nation of Germany, @Drex ! I would suggest making a separate colour for the GDR (or whould we use "Uralic Germany" here) and double up the Ruhr colour with "Syndicalist/ democratic communist Germany".

Also, there should be a colour for a technocratic Germany among the "all-German" colours.