Status
Not open for further replies.
So, for my alphabetical series, I'm not sure how to count a few Pacific States. A number seem to be effectively protectorates (or maybe autonomous regions?) of the United States (or New Zealand), like Micronesia and the Marshall Islands. As the Channel Islands and Isle of Man are going with the UK it seems like they should go with the US (or New Zealand), but I want to see if anyone has good arguments otherwise.

So, for my alphabetical series, I'm not sure how to count a few Pacific States. A number seem to be effectively protectorates (or maybe autonomous regions?) of the United States (or New Zealand), like Micronesia and the Marshall Islands. As the Channel Islands and Isle of Man are going with the UK it seems like they should go with the US (or New Zealand), but I want to see if anyone has good arguments otherwise.

F.S.Micronesia and the Marshall Islands are fully sovereign UN members, and are not subject to US laws in the majority of cases, whereas Mann and the Channel Islands are considered fully part of the UK. If Andorra is considered to be separate from both France and Spain, and San Marino is separate from Italy, the pacific nations should be considered independent.

EDIT: Although on that subject, there is disagreement over whether the Cook Islands and Niue count as countries; they are technically independent and sovereign under their terms of free association, and are recognized as such by several countries, but they are not UN members and their citizens are NZ citizens

Last edited:
View attachment 284933

The interbellum between WWII and WWIII in an "Axis Victory" timeline. A bit of an Axis wank to make for an interesting scenario, but the PoD is Soviet Russia joining the Axis, causing Spain to, and halfway through the war, a neutral Turkey to. Germany is near collapse from the strain of holding all that Europe, and the rest of the world waits in tension for the next war. Making the "after WWIII" should be fun. Another note: nobody has nukes. The U.S.A. only fought Japan and didn't need or even think much of them, Germany is far too busy pushing down insurrections and keeping the Nazi party in power, and Japan is just generally backwards. Russia has employed a few genius scientists to work on the "Siberian Project," and is by far the closest.

Let me know what you think! ;)
If the United States was not involved in the war in Europe then they would not have stationed troops in Newfoundland, Greenland, or Iceland, and gained that level of influence of the area.

ASB WIP.

HopkinsProgress.png

Ooh, is it a meteor impact or an alien invasion? Or a magical thingy? Did a new continent erupt?

Did Cthulhu rise from the depths and we just had his location wrong?

Another map set in my science fiction universe, this time of Russia. Comments and criticism welcome, especially the latter for this map due to eyeballing the placement of the spaceports and a few other things.

Russia.png

Is it just me, or did maps of Russia possessing Crimea/the Donbass and/or Belarus become really prevalent ever since 2014?

Also, That Damn Kazakh Border TM°

SRBO

Banned
Is it just me, or did maps of Russia possessing Crimea/the Donbass and/or Belarus become really prevalent ever since 2014?

Also, That Damn Kazakh Border TM°

Russia annexing Ukraine east of the Dnieper was pretty much predicted since forever, see shitty youtube videos of "world in 20 years", that aren't made by blatant natists

If the United States was not involved in the war in Europe then they would not have stationed troops in Newfoundland, Greenland, or Iceland, and gained that level of influence of the area.

That was a post-war move by the U.S., who aren't strict allies of Britain and decided to "help protect" her territories in the north.

That was a post-war move by the U.S., who aren't strict allies of Britain and decided to "help protect" her territories in the north.
They could have troops in Newfoundland after the war, but without the significant presence during the war pro-American sentiment in Newfoundland would be a lot weaker and so it would join Canada by a much higher margin of support.

"Now featuring Occitania and the Emirate of Britainistan!"
2031: poland needs money so they sell pomerania and silesia back to germany.. alcase lorraine votes to join germany

2032: greece makes a deal with turkey, in exchange for turkey giving Constantinople Back to greece turkey will be allowed to annex armenia, Georgia and azerbijan also austria votes to join germany.

I, I get the feeling I'm being a bit harsh. And yet.

View attachment 284933

The interbellum between WWII and WWIII in an "Axis Victory" timeline. A bit of an Axis wank to make for an interesting scenario, but the PoD is Soviet Russia joining the Axis, causing Spain to, and halfway through the war, a neutral Turkey to. Germany is near collapse from the strain of holding all that Europe, and the rest of the world waits in tension for the next war. Making the "after WWIII" should be fun. Another note: nobody has nukes. The U.S.A. only fought Japan and didn't need or even think much of them, Germany is far too busy pushing down insurrections and keeping the Nazi party in power, and Japan is just generally backwards. Russia has employed a few genius scientists to work on the "Siberian Project," and is by far the closest.

Why does Britain still control Malta in an Axis meditaranian when they have lost even Giltibrar?

I like it! Maybe make it into a Map TL!
My only thought is how come the Japanese lost... and yet they still took the Philippines?

Right then! Here we go! Locheil's Shitty WipsTM is open for business!

This one's a bit left field. Very left field. Marx would call this a bit too left.

Remember, its a great big WIP

Attachments

• AMERIKAS IN THE VOID.png
    AMERIKAS IN THE VOID.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 695
Status
Not open for further replies.