New profile posts

• Mr Anggur

Mr Anggur wrote on omrk's profile.

• you post a wikibox about worse october 7th and shortly after it you immediately delete it. can i see it?
  • Xshatrapavan

Xshatrapavan wrote on Emperor of Greater India's profile.

• Hello, I was wondering if you'd be interested in this story involving India!
  • Amir wrote on Fatboy Coxy's profile.

• Or alternatively, putting naval ratings in with the assault group of Australia Commandos increases the overall risk of fratricide. The commandos have trained as a group and understand their fire control measures, operating procedures, etc. Having the ratings follow behind the assault groups makes better sense than putting them with the small unit.
  • HumptyDumpty wrote on John7755 يوحنا's profile.

• I have a fiqh question. Is it halal to enslave a kafir? For example, the Dawlah consider Saudi Arabia to be kafir. If the Dawlah managed to make in-roads into Saudi Arabia, could they enslave the citizens on that basis?
  • Toa AxiomMan

Toa AxiomMan wrote on Nivek's profile.

• was chatting with RySenkari about some alternate history ideas I've had a few months ago on Discord where several of these ranged from a Dinotopia movie made by Lucasfilm which is also a collab between them and the Jim Henson Company, a Disney Renaissance King Kong movie in the late 90s, a Wizard of Oz adaptation like a game... or film adaptation that acts as a more faithful adaptation of the book.
  • HyperMuscularDemon wrote on Arkenfolm's profile.

• Thank you for replying to many of my questions and giving me many ideas. I really like both of your timelines and I hope you continue to post. (Also, I have my own timeline, called When The Tlingit embraced the Seas- A Pacific Northwest Timeline, and you can check it out if you want).
  • Miyako

Miyako

• shanghai-1250x823.jpg

Do you see the difference between the two?

This is the result of armchair historians and economists predicting the fall of China

• Miyako

Miyako

• Aluma

Aluma wrote on Ana Luciana II's profile.

• Hi, been a while since we last talked
    (I think last time was when you still had the other account?)
    So I just wanted to say I still think you are great