These Americans just try to keep Germany down and even end the other Germanic Empires of England and France to bring forth their own Imperialism to rule the World

You know it’s not entirely false if you compare to old time line.

Japanese Navy Air Force to form the Kamikaze wings that would suicidal attack Allied ships to stop their advance towards the Japanese Home Islands

I just don’t understand, why? Kamikaze and Banzai charge are the worst things Imperial Japanese can think of. In otl IJ had to use kamikaze tactic because they lost everything “their carriers, their planes, their train pilots”. The untrain pilots was ordered to suicide crash in American war ships, but most of the planes was shot down before can storm in. So in comparison, the Japanese lost entire new train pilots just to destroy fell transport ship. I just don’t think kamikaze is good idea the Japanese are doing so good so far, the Soviet will fall soon, British army scatter around the world, they will fall soon when German ready, and America has to build their navy again and it will cost them more more more time than otl.

You know it’s not entirely false if you compare to old time line.

I just don’t understand, why? Kamikaze and Banzai charge are the worst things Imperial Japanese can think of. In otl IJ had to use kamikaze tactic because they lost everything “their carriers, their planes, their train pilots”. The untrain pilots was ordered to suicide crash in American war ships, but most of the planes was shot down before can storm in. So in comparison, the Japanese lost entire new train pilots just to destroy fell transport ship. I just don’t think kamikaze is good idea the Japanese are doing so good so far, the Soviet will fall soon, British army scatter around the world, they will fall soon when German ready, and America has to build their navy again and it will cost them more more more time than otl.
Banzai charges yes OTL. TTL they have the numbers to make the Soviet tactic work for them too after seeing it in Siberia. And Kamikaze was still much more efficient then Dive-Bombing, even if Submarines and Torpedoes are still better, the range doubled OTL. Kamikaze sank 20% of all Landing- and Transport Ships they attacked, while loosing between 20-52% of all attacking planes. They sank nearly 13% of the attacked destroyers and auxiliary carriers. According to US analyses the Japanese overall lost fewer pilots and planes with Kamikaze then before in comparison (around 60% in regular attacks by planes). That said only 56 Kamikaze (all lost) were statistically needed to score 5 hits on allied ships (again with double the range to attack then non-Kamikaze). In comparison to do the same damage statistically 120 regular Japanese pilots and planes would have to attack (with a ratio of 88 losses or 73,33%). Kamikaze also saved fuel and while not very moral proved to do even more damage per hit, when the plane crashed and burned into the target too instead of just the bombs/torpedo. They also adopted Kamikaze, because of Allied CAS conventional attacks proved to be suicidal anyway (statistically ironically and sadly even more so then Kamikaze later proved to be). It was also a propaganda instrument and a show of will and determination to a enemy, the Japanese saw as inferior in terms of spirit, willpower to fight and courage (and they are much more right TTL then they were ever OTL). Also Kamikaze pilots needed much, much smaller overall training time and resources put into them. Because Kamikaze pilots were determined to die, they did not evade or break off attacks because of heavy CAS or anti-aircraft fire (leading to fewer shut downs by those two). Even 20mm guns were to weak to stop a attacking Japanese Kamikaze before it's run could crash into the target, despite hitting it. Ironically that's more true for the oldest most outdated and more wooden models (like the Yokosuka K5Y) the Japanese used in these attacks (with the anti-aircraft bullets right going trough the most unarmed aircraft). Unlike covering aircraft in regular attacks all Kamikaze carried bombs, some even multiple ones strapped on to increase the overall damage. Newer fighters can be used with older Kamikazes as cover against enemy fighters/bombers. Because the US air defense will still be better TTL and the inbalance between USA and Japan will come into play (just like it did OTL), Japan is forced to Kamikaze either way even TTL later on. With the Yokosuka MXY7 (Oka) the effectiveness of Kamikaze is even deadlier, when the larger transport planes remained uncovered. Oka were so fast (659 kph/ 403 mph) that some were only discovered after hitting their target or crashing nearby. Often firing at these fast bastards came to late to even intercept them, so the overall idea was quit efficient and good compared to Japans poor industrial plane output OTL and made the best out of what they had (it simply still wasn't enough, even less so when America finally had the Atomic Bomb OTL).

Last edited:
Wow I don’t know about that, can you give me the source? I want to read this by myself. Thank you so much I learn something new.

Wow I don’t know about that, can you give me the source? I want to read this by myself. Thank you so much I learn something new.
Oh I learn so much too on this side thanks to some amazing TL and writers as well as the infos and background they give us from OTL together with their great stories. :D

Sure, besides some books (some English, some German and even one Spanish and one French) I own myself as hard paper, many sources come from the internet, as for books and some other info online:

https://www.usni.org/store/books/holiday-catalog-2017/fighters-over-fleet

https://www.amazon.com/Kamikazes-Co...mh-20&linkId=871da511e555e73df8a6cacea5d8a37f

https://www.amazon.com/Service-Empe...mh-20&linkId=4831fac8121613dae7e19368ce5aa336

https://www.amazon.com/World-War-Numbers-Peter-Doyle/dp/1408188198

https://www.amazon.com/Japanese-Air...mh-20&linkId=3736f6b58baf91f63cd3196a02ef744d

https://www.amazon.com/Hell-Pay-Ope...mh-20&linkId=96db335c1411c51be82651fb7aec8fc5

Last edited:
I just download and play Red Alert 3 again, and I found that Imperial Warrior fix perfect in your world.
latest

latest
I can't find clearer sorry about that.

The Imperial Warrior unit is the most elite soldier in IJA, equip the newest rifle from German army stg 42 some use fg 42, their mask can sustain both chemical and biology warfare it (I really want night vision in the mask but I think it to much).
When searching I also found this.
tomorrow__s_war_troopers_by_monkey_paw-d4gj0gp.png

From Monkey-Paw, he has really good drawing that I think fix with the timeline.

Last edited:
I just download and play Red Alert 3 again, and I found that Imperial Warrior fix perfect in your world.
latest

latest
I can't find clearer sorry about that.

The Imperial Warrior unit is the most elite soldier in IJA, equip the newest rifle from German army stg 42 some use fg 42, their mask can sustain both chemical and biology warfare it (I really want night vision in the mask but I think it to much).
When searching I also found this.
tomorrow__s_war_troopers_by_monkey_paw-d4gj0gp.png

From Monkey-Paw, he has really good drawing that I think fix with the timeline.

Nice man!

I really want the new samurai and knight armor have night vision in it but I think it kind of a stretch.
german_vampir.jpg
Heavy and hard to maneuver.

I want some think like this

689692i_ts.jpg
or like this
s-l300.jpg
in the helmet
070557961fb15a1ef799f88778a79915.jpg
But it’s impossible to shorten 30 years of technology in few years of time.

Chapter 313: Coprospism: Vietnamese Bảo Đạiism
Chapter 313: Coprospism: Vietnamese Bảo Đạiism
Baodai.jpg

The Coprospism in Vietnam was a Imperial and National form of Coprospism in Vietnam, that tried to lead their new Empire into a prosperous future. It was known as Bảo Đạiim or simply just Đạiism. Under Emperor Bảo Đại the young, once again independent state tried it' best to make Vietnam a independent and strong regional power inside the Co-Prosperity Sphere. With the authority of Bảo Đại the state focused on the Vietnamese, but also used the ethnic minorities for labor and military service if it strengthened the nation. His administration was helped by Imperial Fascist French Collaborators and other former french colonial governors of Indochina (the later forced). In one of his first government actions Bảo Đại declared the Treaty of Hué (1884) made with France void and chose Tran Trong Kim, a renowned historian an scholar to lead the government as prime minister. Bảo Đại before the Emperor of Annam only, spend a great amount of his time on constitutional matters at the first meeting of his government in Hue, where they also decided the national name to be Việt Nam a another urgent task. This implied territorial unity; "Việt Nam" had been Emperor Gia Long's choice for the name of the country since he unified the modern territory of Việt Nam in 1802. Furthermore, this was the first time that Vietnamese nationalists in the northern, central and southern regions of the country officially recognized this name. Kim also helped rename the three regions of the country, the northern (former Tonkin or Bắc Kỳ) became Bắc Bộ, the central region (former Annam or Trung Kỳ) became Trung Bộ, and the southern areas (former Cochinchina or Nam Kỳ) became Nam Bộ. The pre-colonial name for Hue, Thuan Hoa was restored in the process and Kim's officials worked to find a French substitute for the word "Annamite", which was used to denote Vietnamese people and their characteristics as described in French literature and official use. "Annamite" was considered derogatory, and it was replaced with "Vietnamien" (Vietnamese). These terms have been internationally accepted since then, as Kim ordered the changes. Given that the French colonial authorities emphatically distinguished the three regions of "Tonkin", "Annam", and "Cochinchina" as separate entities, implying a lack of national culture or political integration, Kim's first acts were seen as symbolic and the end of generations of frustration among Vietnamese intelligentsia and revolutionaries. Kim also helped Bảo Đại selected a new national lag, a yellow, rectangular banner with three horizontal red stripes modeled after the Li Kwai in the Book of Changes and a new national anthem, the old hymn Dang Dan Cung (The King Mounts His Throne).

Internally Bảo Đại and Kim tried to reform and modernize their new state. Kim's government strongly emphasized educational reform, focusing on the development of technical training, particularly the use of japanized script as the primary language of instruction. After less than two months in power, Kim organized the first primary examinations in Vietnamese, the language he intended to use in the advanced tests. Education minister Hoang Xuan Han strove to Vietnamise public secondary education. His reforms took more than four months to achieve their results, and have been regarded as a stepping stone for the later compulsory mass education. In July, when the Japanese decided to grant Vietnam full independence and territorial unification, Kim's government was about to begin a new round of reform, by naming a committee to create a new national education system. The Justice minister Trinh Dinh Tháo launched an attempt at judicial reform. He created the Committee for the Reform and Unification of Laws in Huế, which he headed. His ministry reevaluated the sentences of political prisoners, releasing a number of anti-French activists and restoring the civil rights of others. This led to the release of a number of Communist cadres who returned to their former cells, and actively participated in the destruction of Kim's government a rebels.One of the most notable changes implemented by Kim's government was the encouragement of mass political participation. In memorial ceremonies, Kim honored all national heroes, ranging from the legendary national founders, the Hung kings to slain anti-French revolutionaries such as Nguyen Thai Hoc, the leader of the Vietnamese Nationalist Party (Viet Nam Quo Dan Dang) who was executed with twelve comrades in 1930 in the aftermath of the Yen Bái mutiny. A committee was organized to select a list of national heroes for induction into the Temple of Martyrs (Nghia Liet Tu). City streets were renamed. In Huế, Jules Ferry was replaced on the signboards of a main thoroughfare by Le Loi, the founder of the Le Dynasty who expelled the Chinese in 1427. General Tran Hung Dao, who twice repelled Mongol invasions in the 13th century, replaced Paul Bert. On August 1, the new mayor of Hanoi, Tran Van Lai, ordered the demolition of French built statues in the city parks in his campaign to Wipe Out Humiliating Remnants. Similar campaigns were enacted in southern Vietnam in late August. Meanwhile, the freedom of the press was instituted, resulting in the publication of the pieces of anti-French movements and critical essays on French collaborators. Heavy criticism was even extended to Nguyen Huu Do, the great grandfather of Bảo Đại who was notable in assisting the French conquest of Dai Nam in the 1880s.

Kim put particular emphasis on the mobilization of youth. Youth Minister Phan Anh, attempted to centralist and heavily regulate all youth organizations, which had proliferated immediately after the Japanese coup. On May 25, an imperial order decreed an inclusive, hierarchical structure for youth organizations. At the apex was the National Youth Council, a consultative body, which advised the minister. Similar councils were to be organized down to the district level. Meanwhile, young people were asked to join the local squads or groups, from provincial to communal levels. They were given physical training and were charged with maintaining security in their communes. Each provincial town had a training center, where month-long paramilitary courses were on offer. The government also established a national center for the Advanced Front Youth (Thanh nien tien tuyen) in Huế. It was inaugurated, with the intention of being the centerpiece for future officer training. A months later, regional social youth centers were established in Hanoi, Huế, and Saigon. In Hanoi, the General Association of Students and Youth (Tong Hoi Sinh vien va Thanh Nien) was animated by the fervor of independence. The City University in Hanoi became a focal point of political agitation. Two months later, there was evidence that communist Cadres of the Viet Minh front, had infiltrated the university's youth and famine relief associations. In the face of the rising Viet Minh front, the Japanese attempted to contact its leaders, but their messengers were killed by the Viet Minh. The Kempeitai retaliated, arresting hundreds of pro-communist Vietnamese youths later that months and helped build up a Vietnamese intelligence agency, a police and a army to deal with this commuist rebels.

One of the most notable achievement of Kim's young Empire of Vietnam was the successful negotiation with Japan for the territorial unification of the nation. The French had subdivided Vietnam into three separate regions: Cochinchina (in 1862), Annam and Tonkin (both in 1884). After the formation of Kim's cabinet and the membership of the Co-Prosperity Sphere, the Empire of Japan quickly agreed to transfer what was then Annam, Tonkin and Cochinchina to Kim's authority, although the Japanese Army and the Japanese Navy retained control of the cities of Hanoi, Haiphong an Da Nang. Foreign Minister Trn Van Chuong negotiated with the Japanese in Hanoi for the transfer of the three cities to Vietnamese rule, but the Japanese said because Hanoi and Haiphong were seen as strategic points in their war effort, they had to remain their forces there. They could only be fully given to Vietnam when the Allies and French would not be able to return after accepting the Vietnamese independence in a peace deal. It was only in June and July that the Japanese allowed the process of national unification to take place. A months later Yuitsu Tuchihahi, signed a series of decrees transferring some of the duties of the government (including customs, information, youth, and sports) to the governments of Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, effective the first day of the next months. Bảo Đại then issued imperial orders establishing four committees to work on a new regime: the National Consultative Committee (Hoi dong Tu van Quoc Gia); a committee of fifteen to work on the creation of a constitution; a committee of fifteen to examine administrative reform, legislation, and finance; and a committee for educational reform.

Soon later Kim announced the organization of the Council to facilitate his governance. This council was charged with advising the Japanese based on questions submitted to it by the Japanese and for overseeing provincial affairs. Minoda underlined that its primary aim was to make the Vietnamese population believe that they had to collaborate with the Japanese, because "if the Japanese lose the war, the independence of Indochina would not become complete." At the inauguration of the Council of Nam Bo on July 21 1942, Minoda implicitly referred to the unification of Vietnam. Tran Van An was appointed as the president of the Council, and Kha Vng Can, a leader of the Vanguard Youth, was appointed to be his deputy. On July 23, Kim arrived in Hanoi to negotiate directly with Governor-General Tsuchihashi. Tsuchihashi agreed to transfer control of the cities of Hanoi, Haiphong, and Da Nang to Kim's government, taking effect on July 20, but a strong Co-Prosperity Sphere force would remain. After protracted negotiation, Tsuchihashi agreed that Nam Bo would be united with the Empire of Vietnam and that Kim would attend the unification ceremonies on August 8 in Saigon.

After the creation of the government of the Empire of Vietnam, the Japanese began raising an army to help police the local population. The Imperial Vietnamese Army was officially established by the IJA 38th Army to maintain order in the new country. The Vietnamese Imperial Army just like the other forces of former French Indochina was under the control of Japanese lieutenant general Yuitsu Tsuchihashi, who served as adviser to the Empire of Vietnam. Kim and Emperor Bảo Đại quickly gained new followers and supporters for their reforms an modernization. Communist sympathizers like Phan Ke Toai and former secret communists (outed by their comrades after torture) like Nguyen Manh Ha or Hoang Minh Giám were arrested or even killed. Nguyen Xuan Chu, the leader of the Vietnamese Patriotic Party (Viet-Nam Ai Quoc Dang) and one of the five members of the first provincial government, Prince Cuòng De's National Reconstruction Committee, stayed absolutely loyal to the concept and ideal of the Co-Prosperity Sphere. The ministers of interior, economy, and supplies were announced despite some personal rivalries. Ho Ta Khanh, the economic minister, mad a deal with the Japanese Army to use rice from Siam/Thailand, Burma and some Chinese member states of the Co-Prosperity Sphere instead of just Vietnamese rice to prevent the starvation in Vietnam in 1945 because to much rice was taken out of the country.

Mahayana Buddhism, influenced by Confucianism became the officially state religion, other religions and sects like Caodaism were tolerater, European and Colonial viewed Christianity however (up to 10% of Tonkin's population was Catholic). Minority groups such as the Muong, Tay, Chams, or Jarai (collectively known as Montegnards/ Degar or People from the Mountain were used by the Imperial Japanese Army and the Imperial Vietnamese Army trained by them to form special Mountain Divisions as elite forces who knew their home terrain very well. Emperor Bảo Đại would remain the ruler of Vietnam, when Prince Cuòng De died of cancer in 1951 in a hospital in Tokio. Vietnamese Bảo Đạiist Coprospism ended with the death of Bảo Đại in 1997, after having shaped Vietnam for 57 years and survived the Vietnamese Civil War against the Viet Minh. Crown Prince Báo Long (born in 1934) would from then on succeeded the Empire of Vietnam after the death of his father Emperor Bảo Đại as Head of the Imperial House of Vietnam on 31 July 1997. His Vietnamese Coprospism would be known as Báo Longism, or Longism an last till 28 August 2007, when his brother, Báo Tháng, succeeding him as head of the Nguyễn dynasty as Emperor Tháng. Báo Thángism, or simply Thángism would rule the Empire of Vietnam till the death of the Emperor on 15 April 2017.

Last edited:
Chapter 314: Pacts and Neutrality in the Middle East
Chapter 314: Pacts and Neutrality in the Middle East:
old-tehran-late-1920s.jpg

Before the Neo-Ottoman Revolution, the European Imperialism in the region had pushed the Mohammedan World in a defensive position. With the destruction of the Ottoman Empire after the First Great War the Middle East was divided into a number of new independent states. The Turkish dominated Pan-Mohammedanism was done for some time, but Mohammedan Nationalism and Royalism was on the rise and gaining ground. With the End of the Caliphate by Kemal Atatürk was not a anti-Mohammedan Act, but the pure opposite. It was a Act, just like the Neo-Ottoman Revolution years later, that gave the Mohammedan World a Restoration Movement out of their own drive. This new states, at first focused to organize their new internal life and laws. As different as their methods were, that the single states tried to loose the chains of Imperialism, the idea to stand at this front together never disappeared again. With their national union their political and economic power grew until it found somewhat of a end goal. With the Pan-Mohammedan Pacts created in this years across the Middle East, unified Mohammedan Front was formed. In 1937 in Tehran, the northern Mohammedan States of Turkey, Iraq, Persia/Iran and Afghanistan formed a pact that guaranteed each others borders and coordinate their work together during international crisis situations. The leading power of this block was the Turkish State. Kemal Attatürks work of modernization and renewal paved a very different path from the road Ibn Saud, the King of Saudi Arabia walked, as he tried to make Mecca once again the center of the Mohammedan World. As two of the leading Mohammedan in the region thy still tried to walk side by side in their foreign politics, that they rounded in Mohammedan Unity. In 1936 Saudi Arabia and Iraq signed a alliance, that was in 1937 joined by Yemen. Baghdad would from then on work as a glue that stuck together both major Mohammedan power blocks, the Arabian and the Turkish-Persian. After Egypt gained it's independence as a state it signed a pact of friendship with the Turkish State an was integrated in it's e of alliances. Thanks to all this a rivalry between Cairo and Mecca slowly faded away an the Middle East Nationalism tried to recreate the Political Unity of the Mohammedan Ummah in a new Caliphate. This unity was put under a hard test when the Neo-Ottoman reformed and renewed the Turkish Nationalism and Pan-Mohammedanism in harsh contrast with the Arabian and other ethnic minorities and Pan-Mohammedan Movements.

Even with this Pan-Mohammedan Movements there were still nations that preferred to remain neutral as long as possible. Mostly this was out of necessarily as Great Britain coming from India and the Russian Empire coming from Turkestan and the Transcaucasia region drove their railroads and territory further into the regions of this states. This was especially true for the state borders of Afghanistan and Persia/Iran, were for a log time England and Russia had fought over the region with each other. Russia tried to break trough to the Persian Golf/ Arabian Sea. This created heavy resistance by the British in their attempt to secure the path to India from possible enemies. In the year 1907 Persia was divided into zones of influence between Britain and Russia., but the Russians saw their southern border just as a starting point to one day reach the sea. After the Great War the Bolsheviks tried to establish a Soviet puppet regime in Persia/Iran but failed. Britain hoped to remain in it's Imperial Position in the Region and Shah Reza Pahlavi the leader of the Persian National Movement managed to secure it's independence by playing the British an the Russian interests against each other. With economical success and against internal opposition the Shah remained independent and started with the building of a trans-persian railway from the Caspian Sea towards the Persian Gulf.

Just like in Persia/Iran the State of Afghanistan was define a a buffer state between British India an Russia a in 1919. For decades Afghanistan had been a British protectorate, but with Russian help and a push across the Khyber-pass into Peshawar they manged to get England to recognize their independence. But the Soviets had to end their hopes to establish a puppet regime, as the Afghans had decided to remain independent with all their power. But until this day the small nation did not manage to gain it's full independence outside of the British and Soviet Sphere of influence and could still feel the pressure of both powerful neighbors at it's borders. A pressure that would loosen it's grip the further Afghanistan managed to increase the economic power and independence of it's small country. Most nations of the region remained split between joining the Axis Central Powers, the Alies or the Comintern.

Last edited:
Chapter 315: Axis Central Powers Concentration Camps
Chapter 315: Axis Central Powers Concentration Camps:
axis_central_powers_concentration_camp_insignia_by_sheldonoswaldlee-dcn00gu.png

The Axis Central Power Concentration Camps in Europe and later Africa were originally created by the Nazi Government, but the German Empire and the rest of the Axis Central Powers would keep them trough out the Second Great War and even after that. They could be divided into two major groups; Reeducation Camps and Resettlement Camps. The first one were meant to cure the prisoners of their abnormal believes and behavior (no matter if ideological believes, sexual preferences or criminal acts) by all means necessary, even brainwashing, forced labor and torture. The later ones however were used to resettle ethnic minorities in new and/or contested border areas and states towards their new homes. This could include neighboring groups like the Polish or French who were resettled (mostly inside their new ethnic nation state borders) out from once again German or other Axis Central Power annexed provinces and states. But it also included in their majority unwanted minorities and groups, like the Gypsies, or the Jews who were resettled in their majority in Eastern Europe (the Kingdom of White Ruthenia, the Kingdom of Ukrainia and the Russian Empire) or even in Africa (Madagascar and other places) wherever the Axis Central Powers controlled these regions.

Last edited:
Chapter 316: England under Siege
Chapter 316: England under Siege:
Heinkel_He_111_during_the_Battle_of_Britain.jpg

In England Prime Minister Winston Churchill feared that the increasing assaults of the Imperial German Air Force and allied Axis Central Powers Air Forces could soon bring the population on their knees. Knowing the last polls the Prime Minister feared that the increasing bombing and Axis Central Powers air superiority would force them to surrender soon. Because the Germans did not get provoked by the British and American raids on German cities and still focused on the Royal Air Force, the British fighters and bombers had nearly no reserves and spare parts left. That was the main reason so many in England were glad that the American Air Force had send huge amounts of fighters and pilots, as much as they could spare from the frontlines in Africa and East Asia to Europe. Every time the sirens alarmed the cities of England, Churchill himself feared that the rest of the government would call soon, announcing to him that a new Prime Minister had been chosen to start peace negotiations with the Axis Central Powers and the Co-Prosperity Sphere. Winston Churchill knew very well that the loss of Cairo, Jerusalem, Calcutta, Moscow or Delhi or any other remaining Allied major city, or a Comintern surrender would not only mean his position as the Prime Minister would be over, but that England and with it the United Kingdom, the British Empire would soon surrender to it's enemies as long as their peace-terms were not so harsh on the British and their Empire.
uboot_by_highdarktemplar-d907gyg.jpg

“Never before has a nation endured so much, never before has Great Britain and it's Empire been under such pressure and treads.” wrote the British Prime Minister Winston Churchill in his diary. He had heard all he terrible rumors, that the German Empire and the Axis Central Powers were building flying tanks (similar to the Soviet tested Antonov A-40 Krylya Tanka, tank wings) to assault the English Island with them and paratroopers. Rumors that the Germans and the Fascist French were building a great tunnel underneath the Channel to directly invade England from there and rumors that the German massed new airplanes and ships for a more conventional invasion. While the last one was probably most serious attempt the British and even other Allied Powers were unsure what crazy plans and schemes the German Empire and it's Axis Central Powers were truly working on. Winston Churchill and England therefore had their own military and scientists work on new fantastic and sometimes wonderful crazy machines and weapons like their idea to build a whole naval carrier out of ice. That ice carrier idea would never be realized during the war and England focused it's decreasing resources in new fighters, bombers and ships instead.
svzwzak.jpg

With American help the British radar and the English Home Defence managed to increase their strategies and tactics, surpassing that of their German and Axis Central Power enemies to defend northern France, the Benelux States, Denmark and Norway by far. Still Churhcill more then most knew that this was not enough to stop the German Emperor and that they desperately needed a second Front in West or North Africa as well as a third one in Europe to lower the Axis Central Power pressure on the Soviet Union and themselves, while increasing the pressure on the Axis Central Powers enemies. For the same reason the British and the Allies (mostly Americans and Canadians) increased their own reads on Axis Central Powers occupied Europe with mixed effects. Unlike small England the overall Axis Central Powers industrial centers, infrastructure and resources were not greatly disrupted for long. At the same time, the damage done to the British industrial regions and worst the increasing U-Boot/ Submarine raids on British transport ships threatened the very lifeline of the Empire too. Even without a German lead Axis Central Power Invasion, this increasing naval raids and attacks threatened to cut of England from most resources and as German Propaganda put it; “starved out Britain's will to fight”.

Last edited: