I would need more details about those countries.
Damn, you just want to be the flag creator? Anyway, the other named countries.

Firestorm is a monarchy, being set up in a desert area. The nation is also very flat.

L'manburg is a republic set up in an area to where it would be safe from most threats, having had close relations with the Republic of Riversand, before Pin Commitesta Revulkia din Riversartia. The nation is set up in a coastal area, and is rich.

Legends, or Phantom Territory, is in a flatter area of the coast, and also has a mainly L'manburgish culture.

Oogway is mostly a tribal nation, with the government being set up in a tree in the jungle. Yes, this is like one of those large tribal confederations that existed in America, like the Iroquois. The nation is mostly a Jungle.

Overworld Kingdom is a kingdom that really loves the plains and beauty of the world itself, being at peace with most, except those in the Void Kingdom.

Netherite Kingdom is very...heated. They have rivers of lava flowing, red rocks thrown all around, and all the buildings are made of burned bricks. Yes, it is supposed to be like the Nether in Minecraft.

Void Kingdom is a land of purple. Literally, most of their stuff is made of purple metal. They are also trying to create flying land, which I think could be represented on a flag. This nation is also in a coastal area.

The Unnamed Nations, do what you want with. They are literally free to create. Only limits? Their current borders.

(I did get all of them, right?)

Netherite Kingdom is very...heated. They have rivers of lava flowing, red rocks thrown all around, and all the buildings are made of burned bricks. Yes, it is supposed to be like the Nether in Minecraft.

Void Kingdom is a land of purple. Literally, most of their stuff is made of purple metal. They are also trying to create flying land, which I think could be represented on a flag. This nation is also in a coastal area.
Netherite Kingdom: the red lines represent the lava with the black being volcanic rocks terrain.
Netherite.png

Void Kingdom: Not sure how the floating land work but to give it an heraldic banner feel, a mural crown in a cloud.
void.png

So, I don't have a flag request per say, but I need an design idea for a flag I'm making for one of my timelines.
What I need is an idea for a British Union flag that doesn't use crosses, if that makes sense. I'm using heraldic badges to represent the kingdoms (at least one different one than OTL) and I would like something more interesting than just quartering it.

So, I don't have a flag request per say, but I need an design idea for a flag I'm making for one of my timelines.
What I need is an idea for a British Union flag that doesn't use crosses, if that makes sense. I'm using heraldic badges to represent the kingdoms (at least one different one than OTL) and I would like something more interesting than just quartering it.
maybe have a shield with a white background that contains a bouquet of Rose (red), Thistle (purple/green), Leek (green) & Shamrock (green) centered on a background of red-white-purple-white-green.

Okay, I could use some flag designs.View attachment 801909
I already have a flag for the Red nation to the north, the Republic of Riversand. I doubt that it is a very well designed flag, though.View attachment 801911
The flag is obviously from Minecraft. The Symbolism? Blue = Life-giving Water, Green=Oasis/Paradise, Red=Sacrifice, Diamond Shape=Prosperity. If someone could make a redesign for that, I would really appreciate it.
The Central Brown nation, the small one, is the Kingdom of the Overworld. The Blue one next to it? The Netherite Kingdom. Oh, and then the pink one is the Empire of the Void.
These nations don't have a flag.

The light-green flag next to Riversand, that is the State of L'manburg. The Slightly-darker green is just Phantom Territory, basically a subject of L'manburg with high autonomy. The Darker green to the south of L'manburg is Oogway, a jungle nation. The Orange nation on the West Coast is the Kingdom of Firestorm, a desert kingdom (despite being based in the Savannah). The Grey to the east? That is the Alpine Commune, a communist nation set up in the mountains.
None of these have a flag either.

The other nations? They have no name at all. As such, they also have no flag. Feel free to be creative with these.

I could use these for a TL I plan on creating in the ASB Forum.
(Oh, and technology is the technology of today).
Oh, and if I could get a UN flag for this continent (still unnamed), I would appreciate that too.

Yes, I know I am pretty much asking you all to create a timeline, but hey, you all will be given credit for your own designs, and if you feel like just doing one, I wouldn't blame you. I just could really use these and don't have the time, skill or patience to do all of this. I mean, I struggle finding names for characters in my stories, and when I find a name, it is something like Natalie or Charles.
Still need flags for L'manburg, Phantom Territory/Legends, Firestorm, Oogway, and the unnamed ones, which still need named as well. Please, I am desperate. I want to get the thread started, and kind of need this for that.

Is there any idea for a Italy flag that doesn't use the green-white-red (which really is a version of the French) flag? Or like any symbols that are more inherently Italian?
What I can think of is the Italian wolf that might symbolize the Italian mainland and perhaps the Italian star for both the mainland and the islands? The blue is usually derive from the House of Savoy, but the seas around the country could also legitimize its use.
Any other suggestion?

Is there any idea for a Italy flag that doesn't use the green-white-red (which really is a version of the French) flag? Or like any symbols that are more inherently Italian?
What I can think of is the Italian wolf that might symbolize the Italian mainland and perhaps the Italian star for both the mainland and the islands? The blue is usually derive from the House of Savoy, but the seas around the country could also legitimize its use.
Any other suggestion?
One possibility is to use the arms of the ruling house as a basis. For example, the House of Savoy used a white cross on a red background so that could be the National Flag.

Hello,

As part of a TL on an ascension of the house of Bavaria to the throne of Spain, I am asking for someone capable of simply replacing the central crest of the younger house of Bourbon-Anjou with that of the Wittelsbachs.

Thanks in advance.
1674898491588.png
1674899089126.png

I don't even know if this is possible, considering the intricacy of this COA. It would be a considerable time commitment, to say the least, and if someone would tell me that this is too much to ask, I would totally and wholeheartedly believe them. Nevertheless, if any extraordinarily kind person would attempt to do this, they would have my utmost gratitude. And my flag-making services, if you should happen to need them. Or if you happened to need any info about Iranian history. You might need none of those things. Regardless, here is the coat of arms:

ezgif-1-153e174abc.jpg

This is the coat of arms presented to Naser Ad-Din Shah Qajar upon his visit to England in 1865, as a coat of arms for Qajar Iran. It is blazoned as:

Azure, on a mount in front of the sun in splendor, a lion statant guardant or, holding in his dexter paw a scimitar, all proper.

If anyone could create this for me in the Wikipedia style, that would be incredibly helpful. I am going to be using this in my timeline about the Safavids, The Twelve-Pointed Sun.

This is an illustration, so some approximation must be required, I do realize. I have a few ideas for some of the assets one could use to create this:

For the background, one could alter the color scheme of the Kingdom of Egypt COA background, and remove the emblem...

Coat_of_arms_of_Egypt_(1922–1953).svg (1).png

As well as the crown, and replace the egyptian crown with the Imperial Iranian crown:
Kiani_Crown_of_Imperial_Iran_(heraldry).svg (1).png

For the mount where the animals stand on, one could use the bottom of the Ottoman Empire coat of arms, and get rid of the tiny crescent-and-stars and medals:

...and add the medal on the bottom of the Pahlavi coat of arms:

For the griffin on the left, one could edit in this:

And for the dragon, one could use the welsh dragon, but color it gray, like it is on the original coat of arms (but, honestly, I wouldn't mind too much if you just left it red):

Don't even try with the flags. You are totally free to leave them out. If you are really commited, you could perhaps edit the ones from the first German coat of arms:

Now onto the final two, and most difficult elements:

First is the central element with the posing lion-and-sun. Don't even try to replicate that--there's nothing online like it. Instead, I would just suggest using a regular Lion-and-sun without the pedastal, like this one:

...with a simple green pedestal and blue backdrop. No complicated mountains needed.

As for the helmet...

I don't know. It's quite cool, but I can't find anything like it online--except this:

As for the chains? Ignore the chains...unless, again, you are very dedicted.

Again, I realize that this request is very difficult--and, whoever you are, you certainly don't have to do this--do this only if you want to. And if you do decide that you would like to do this, you will have my everlasting gratitude. Thank you.

maybe have a shield with a white background that contains a bouquet of Rose (red), Thistle (purple/green), Leek (green) & Shamrock (green) centered on a background of red-white-purple-white-green.
Like the idea, but I was hoping to go with fauna rathan than flora.

Does Ireland have a "heraldic" animal?

Still need flags for L'manburg, Phantom Territory/Legends, Firestorm, Oogway, and the unnamed ones, which still need named as well. Please, I am desperate. I want to get the thread started, and kind of need this for that.
Firestorm: Red-yellow-purple vertical tricolor, possibly with a crown or some other item related to the country.
L'manburg: This is a country in the Dream SMP server, and it already has a flag.
Phantom Territory: I need more information. What makes it "phantom"? Does it have anything to do with the Minecraft mob?
Oogway: Brown with a yellow border, with a tree in the middle.
Overworld Kingdom: Blue-green vertical bicolor.
I can't do anything for the unnamed nations until you come up with ideas for them. You can create the flags yourself using something like Tennessine.

With that out of the way, does anyone have a large (8K-BAM or larger) blank map of France's pre-revolution provinces?

Firestorm: Red-yellow-purple vertical tricolor, possibly with a crown or some other item related to the country.
This makes an interesting idea.
L'manburg: This is a country in the Dream SMP server, and it already has a flag.
I may have to talk to the creator of this nation on my minecraft server then, and get a rename.
Phantom Territory: I need more information. What makes it "phantom"? Does it have anything to do with the Minecraft mob?
The leader's nickname is Phantom.
Oogway: Brown with a yellow border, with a tree in the middle.
For nature's importance? Great idea.
Overworld Kingdom: Blue-green vertical bicolor.
I already have an Overworld Kingdom flag, but this is a great idea too.

All in all, good ideas. I would prefer to have a png image, but like you said, I can create it myself.

Hi all, new here, first post. I humbly request that someone please edit this orthographic to show Greenland, Canada, The US, and Mexico as one nation. In other words, please color these areas the same green color and remove borders between them (this includes maritime borders in the Great Lakes). Also a minor nitpick, but I also request that any small errors previously present be fixed as I noticed a couple in the Great Lakes region and in the Canadian Arctic. Thank you to whoever picks this up!

P.S.: I'm not exactly sure how these Wikipedia orthographics work technical wise, but if it would be easier to just generate such a map and link it, then that would be even better.

Map link: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...hographic.svg/2048px-USA_orthographic.svg.png