I'm not sure this is the right thread for this confession, but just today I saw a map that gave me the mental image of a Canadian land border that stretched as far south as the southern border of New York State and this mental image is now my very first cartographical kink.

No, you didn't need to know that, but it's my problem and I'm d*** well going to share the burden! ;)

(On a more serious note, I was a little startled to realise that this little tweak on the map would just about double the Canadian population and New York accounts for 2/3rds of that increase all on it's own - North America is BIG, but sometimes it can also be very, very dense).

Hi! I know this is a lot to ask for but I’m doing a thread on a terraformed Mars. I am requesting a terraformed Mars map but I would appreciate if the sea levels were raised higher than what is typically found if you just search up a blank mars terraformed map. I’d also like to see weathering of the coasts/craters and more rivers throughout the landscape along with larger lakes. You can experiment with a couple of designs if needed.

EDIT: Oh shit I completely forgot to mention, typically the terraformed Mars maps have the colors green and blue like how it is on Earth. I’d prefer the land to be a darker red and the seas to be a lighter purple.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I just have a simple request for a blue-white-black vertical tricolor for Mormon-controlled Oregon (the State of Bashan, as I'm tentatively calling it).

EDIT: Perhaps with a Moroni silhouette trumpeting to the left on the center part.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I just have a simple request for a blue-white-black vertical tricolor for Mormon-controlled Oregon (the State of Bashan, as I'm tentatively calling it).

EDIT: Perhaps with a Moroni silhouette trumpeting to the left on the center part.
fic_mormon.png

30th of April, 1975: the Fall of Saigon
Rtq7fmM.png
@DaniCBP I really like your map. I tried to give the Soviet Union the same color as Gabon with paintnet and I fail because there also internals that are not the same color and they still remain. I tried to also recolor the internals to have the same colors to no avail. Could you help me?

Can someone make two flags consisting of the following :

Flag 1 (Republic of Bismarck)
A Tricolour with Gold on top, red in the middle, and white on the bottom and an Chilean Flamingo in the middle of the Flag.

Flag 2 (Union of Colombian States)
A Flag in the same way of the United States Flag with 9 Stripes (Stripes 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9 are Gold while Stripes 2, 4, 6, and 8 are Black) and in the upper right corner, the box is white with a Jaguar's Face on it.

Last edited:
Can someone make two flags consisting of the following :

Flag 1 (Republic of Bismarck)
A Tricolour with Gold on top, white in the middle, and red on the bottom and an Chilean Flamingo in the middle of the Flag.

Flag 2 (Union of Colombian States)
A Flag in the same way of the United States Flag with 9 Stripes (Stripes 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9 are Gold while Stripes 2, 4, 6, and 8 are Black) and in the upper right corner, the box is white with a Jaguar's Face on it.
I'd recommend you switch the white and red stripes to give a better contrast.