Can someone make two flags consisting of the following :

Flag 1 (Republic of Bismarck)
A Tricolour with Gold on top, red in the middle, and white on the bottom and an Chilean Flamingo in the middle of the Flag.

Flag 2 (Union of Colombian States)
A Flag in the same way of the United States Flag with 9 Stripes (Stripes 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9 are Gold while Stripes 2, 4, 6, and 8 are Black) and in the upper right corner, the box is white with a Jaguar's Face on it.
Here's your second flag:
Flag-Union_Colombian_States-for_TheDoofusUser-FG.png (click the thumbnail for the full-size image)
Image created by FriendlyGhost using inkscape and paint.net.
This image is licensed under the CC BY-SA 4.0 licence (see details below). In accordance with the attribution terms of that licence and the licences noted below, you are free to use it, including adaptation, as long as you give attribution (in case of a conflict, the most limiting licence applies). On this site (alternatehistory.com), just @ my username. On other sites, link to my profile page here, where a message would also be nice, so I can see where my images are used.
One constituent part of this image was taken from a publicly available image, as follows:
Jaguar's head (adapted) from Escudo de Monteria (Coat of Arms of Monteria) by BrCaLeTo, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0 licence; neck removed & reversed.
Flag stripes, plus resizing and positioning all by me.

Licence details:
Creative Commons
CC BY-SA 4.0: Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International
CC BY-SA 3.0: Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Details of applicability/compatibility of each licence

Here's your second flag:
View attachment 839411 (click the thumbnail for the full-size image)
Image created by FriendlyGhost using inkscape and paint.net.
This image is licensed under the CC BY-SA 4.0 licence (see details below). In accordance with the attribution terms of that licence and the licences noted below, you are free to use it, including adaptation, as long as you give attribution (in case of a conflict, the most limiting licence applies). On this site (alternatehistory.com), just @ my username. On other sites, link to my profile page here, where a message would also be nice, so I can see where my images are used.
One constituent part of this image was taken from a publicly available image, as follows:
Jaguar's head (adapted) from Escudo de Monteria (Coat of Arms of Monteria) by BrCaLeTo, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0 licence; neck removed & reversed.
Flag stripes, plus resizing and positioning all by me.

Licence details:
Creative Commons
CC BY-SA 3.0: Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
crap, I got left and right mixed up. I feel really bad about that, but think you can fix it up real quick?

Hi. I'm looking for someone who c an build on to a map I have for a sci fi game called Fading Suns. I have other systems to add. Please PM me if interested. Thanks,

Dave

Attachments

• Compendious_jumpweb.png
    Compendious_jumpweb.png
    393.6 KB · Views: 67
Can someone make two flags consisting of the following :

Flag 1 (Republic of Bismarck)
A Tricolour with Gold on top, red in the middle, and white on the bottom and an Chilean Flamingo in the middle of the Flag.

Flag 2 (Union of Colombian States)
A Flag in the same way of the United States Flag with 9 Stripes (Stripes 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9 are Gold while Stripes 2, 4, 6, and 8 are Black) and in the upper right corner, the box is white with a Jaguar's Face on it.
For the first one, something like this?
1687608730095.png

You guys take crop requests? If so I'd like to have the eagle cropped out of the flag if possible. Putting it in spoilers cause it's massive. Here's the source.
lrgairid4om51.jpg

The latter.
I tried extracting it from the pic you uploaded but as it's a jpeg, there are a lot of artifacts so it didn't work very well.
Here it is:
CoA-cropped_from_Fr_Holy_Empire_revised-for_Archaembald-FG.png (click the thumbnail for the full-size image)
However, since it's not very good, I decided I could just re-create it for you from scratch instead:
CoA-Fr_Holy_Empire_revised-for_Archaembald-FG-680x838.png (again, click the thumbnail)

Image created by FriendlyGhost using inkscape.
Some of the constituent parts of this image were taken/amended from publicly available images, as follows:
(1) Main CoA adapted from the 13th December 2019 version of CoA of the Kingdom of Lombardy-Venetia by Stpiev, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 4.0 licence; original shield removed, partially recoloured (crown and top of sceptre).
(2) Fleur-de-lys (x4) from Bianco e Blu con giglio Giallo (Blue and White with Yellow Lily) by Frank87, in the Public Domain.
Shield and barred cross, plus resizing, cropping and positioning all by me.

Licence details:
Creative Commons

I tried extracting it from the pic you uploaded but as it's a jpeg, there are a lot of artifacts so it didn't work very well.
Here it is:
View attachment 840049 (click the thumbnail for the full-size image)
However, since it's not very good, I decided I could just re-create it for you from scratch instead:
View attachment 840050 (again, click the thumbnail)

Image created by FriendlyGhost using inkscape.
Some of the constituent parts of this image were taken/amended from publicly available images, as follows:
(1) Main CoA adapted from the 13th December 2019 version of CoA of the Kingdom of Lombardy-Venetia by Stpiev, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 4.0 licence; original shield removed, partially recoloured (crown and top of sceptre).
(2) Fleur-de-lys (x4) from Bianco e Blu con giglio Giallo (Blue and White with Yellow Lily) by Frank87, in the Public Domain.
Shield and barred cross, plus resizing, cropping and positioning all by me.

Licence details:
Creative Commons
Thank you so much man. Really appreciate it.

Hello,
If it's not too much bother it would be great if anyone could help me with a flag for a Communist Ireland that fought a War of Independence during WWI, beginning with a Dublin Uprising and establishment of a 'Dublin Commune' and a very bloody British crackdown in Dublin; the War ended in 1916 in an Irish victory including the successful capture of Northern Ireland. I've already written an anthem for it, if the lyrics to that could help, let me know.

Hello,
If it's not too much bother it would be great if anyone could help me with a flag for a Communist Ireland that fought a War of Independence during WWI, beginning with a Dublin Uprising and establishment of a 'Dublin Commune' and a very bloody British crackdown in Dublin; the War ended in 1916 in an Irish victory including the successful capture of Northern Ireland. I've already written an anthem for it, if the lyrics to that could help, let me know.