If you find it, let me know! I thought I lost it due to computer problems, which is why I restarted from Z. (Redoing the stuff I'd just seen consigned to oblivion was too discouraging).
Sadly I do not remember where it is. But I do know it was either posted in this thread or the Map Thread XIX…

Could someone make a map of Alaska divided at the 156th meridian West? Thank you : )
Actually, could someone make a higher quality map of this proposal for splitting Alaska?

1661019128643.png

But without the border extending to include the Kodiak islands, and maybe another version with the Northern border extended to the Arctic? Thank you!

Can anyone make a blank map of Nazi Germany's Gau's along with regional borders of the General Government and Bohemia & Moravia? Don't include the Italian areas annexed in 1943. I need to make an electoral map with these borders.

Germany Map.png

Are there any good Warhammer Fantasy maps that anyone has laying around? It doesn't have to be super accurate or anything, just high rez enough that I'll be able to zoom in without everything going blurry.

Does anyone have a flag of New East Prussia (a province in Prussia form 1795-1807). It's okay if the flag was not used in real life, Thank You

Last edited:
Are there any good Warhammer Fantasy maps that anyone has laying around? It doesn't have to be super accurate or anything, just high rez enough that I'll be able to zoom in without everything going blurry.
Coincidentally just a few weeks ago I started to search for Warhammer Fantasy maps! here are some that I found, including blank WorldA ones.

datecb5-19901c0a-2fa3-4a65-b786-694ec51f7ad0.png

Edit: There is also this one which is not the full map, but very high resolution and with country markers.
k82jUde.png

Last edited:
Two flags for a friend's project.

The Dukedom of Stormwind. Basically an coup by the reactionary and highly Aristocratic Nobility.

One version is base off this flag of the Ancien Régime, the purple to showcase the Nobility power and ambition and wealth. The Black would be a much more blackish blue. (One of the main color of Stormwind.) to showcase how far the Kingdom has fallen. (And the real power behind it, the Black Dragons.)

I do have the image of a lion and an crown (Stormwind other symbols.) somwhere in the midde.

The second is more Italian Red and Yellow. (Think Southern Italy and Sicily, which traditionally been the more traditional, rustic, and conservative speaking compared to the North.)

XXX

The other is an flag meant to represent the alliance and cooperation between the Living and the Undead (The Forsaken.) Think the Commonly seen flag of A-H.

The left side, with golden yellow and silver with an golden deer, that's the living/Alliance.

The right has much more Gothic colors, dark purples, greens and reds. It should have like an skull and crossbones. Maybe arrows too.

The middle like the crescent moon above, and an upisde down darken Fleur-de-lis, Maybe a crow/raven just to be extra Gothic.

What is a good basemap/map size for depicting a national train line (with the editing tool being MS Paint rather than something more complex).

(The nation is question is an Ottoman Empire with Misak-ı Milli-ish borders. Thought when making the map I might also include rest of OTL 1914 Ottoman Empire + rest of the Arabian Peninsula)

Could anyone convert this to QBAM form (fog of war and all)? I know this might be something of a big undertaking, but I'd like a bigger version of this for D&D and worldbuilding purposes
worlda_knownworld_2.png

How do I make maps better than pixel maps?

You can't, pixel maps are the pinnacle of mapmaking/s.

Jokes aside, I think GIMP and Inkspace are the preferred apps for vector maps.
There are some tutorials on the forum.