Can someone change the color of this variant of cross pattée to purpure, just like in this flag ?
668px-Cross-Not-Pattee-Not-Maltese.svg.png

800px-Flag_of_the_Hispanic_peoples.svg.png

May I please request a flag of a united North America? My idea is eight horizontal stripes, coloured from top to bottom:

• White, representing Greenland
  • Red, representing Canada
  • Medium blue, representing Quebec
  • Old Glory Blue, representing Colombia (the United States)
  • Purple, representing the American Indians
  • Green, representing Mexico
  • Light blue, representing Central America
  • Yellow, representing the Caribbean
Buckle up. Options! I got options!

stripes5.pngstripes4.pngstripes3.pngstripes2.pngstripes1.png

the problem with so many colours close by is that they tend to bleed into one another. Maybe try to find a way to have the yellow, white and pale blue being each put between 2 darker colours to help contrast.
I do agree with you the flag (colours wise) seems chaotic (to me atleast) and they do be blending into each other

Excuse me but has someone done my request anyone?
That sounds like an interesting request. Do you have some guidance? If this is for an alternate time line, how/when did the US acquire the state? Is it all of Japan? Should the flag and CoA be modeled after other US State flags and CoA of the same time period?

the problem with so many colours close by is that they tend to bleed into one another. Maybe try to find a way to have the yellow, white and pale blue being each put between 2 darker colours to help contrast.
Yes, I agree. I knew I was deviating from the specific request, so I tried to keep the colors in the order given as much as possible. I tried a number of things, including a tartan-esque weave of all the stripes. Let me just say, "NO." It was interesting art, but not suitable for a flag.

That sounds like an interesting request. Do you have some guidance? If this is for an alternate time line, how/when did the US acquire the state? Is it all of Japan? Should the flag and CoA be modeled after other US State flags and CoA of the same time period?
Yeah its for an art project about a different but not so different cold war you can say this is an alternate timeline where the us fully annex okinawa after ww2 and then become a state in 1972 (the year okinawa was returned to the japanese) i was thinking giving it a more unique flare both the flag and CoA (a more japanese flare) but still retaining american flavour (since the other 2 overseas territory alaska and hawaii has a unique flag) and oh well only okinawa since annexing japan would be crazy

Yeah its for an art project about a different but not so different cold war you can say this is an alternate timeline where the us fully annex okinawa after ww2 and then become a state in 1972 (the year okinawa was returned to the japanese) i was thinking giving it a more unique flare both the flag and CoA (a more japanese flare) but still retaining american flavour (since the other 2 overseas territory alaska and hawaii has a unique flag) and oh well only okinawa since annexing japan would be crazy
I will see if I can get something together for you. If I can find anything about state flags being revised in that era, I will look at those. I may not have time to do a full CoA, but I can probably give you the shield portion.

Here is a state flag based in part on the flag proposed by Okinawa when they wanted to be a US state:

oki.png

I was recently reading about King James VII & II's attempt to put together a Dominion of New England and it struck me that, had such a polity become a viable part of the British Empire rather than gone onto the ash heap of history with the rest of His Late Majesty's other bright ideas during the Glorious Revolution, it would have likely received a Red Ensign at some point.

I've come up with a few possible variants on this particular idea - may I please ask which of them you think works best?

(1) The union flag in the canton, a white shield in the field (with the cross of St George upon that shield and the 'Lone Pine' in the upper right hand corner).

(2) The union flag in the canton, a shield bearing the royal arms in the field (for the record, my original concept was for the House of Stuart variation on the British Royal Arms, as a nod to the Dominion's origin in the mind of James VII & II).

(3) The cross of St George in the canton, a white shield with the 'Lone Pine' in green upon it.