How's the Start?

• Total voters
Good luck.

On the topic of the second world war, it is my belief that the Ottoman war effort will really speed up industrialization.

It will be interesting to see if there will be an Ottoman fascist movement, yes I know there is no way they will take power, but I could see a fringe movement exist, albeit it would have to be a non ethnic kind for it to be “Ottoman” (so maybe some kind of Ottoman Integralism?)

Good luck.

On the topic of the second world war, it is my belief that the Ottoman war effort will really speed up industrialization.

It will be interesting to see if there will be an Ottoman fascist movement, yes I know there is no way they will take power, but I could see a fringe movement exist, albeit it would have to be a non ethnic kind for it to be “Ottoman” (so maybe some kind of Ottoman Integralism?)
something like integralism is a high possibility.

Look into the future [3]
Hey, expect a chapter by the end of the weak! Last exam is on the day after tomorrow!

1637932336556.png

I doubt that it is an "empire" perhaps it is a British version of the European Union, with the capital in London instead of Brussels.
We need more information ...

I doubt that it is an "empire" perhaps it is a British version of the European Union, with the capital in London instead of Brussels.
We need more information ...
There was also a mention in an earlier chapter that the British Empire still holds Imperial Conferences, and that they're all held in London:
“Imperial Conferences, or as they were known before 1907; Colonial Conferences, are periodic gatherings of the governmental leaders of the autonomous regions and countries of the British Empire. All of the Conferences have been held in London, the seat of the Empire, and the British Crown/Monarchy, which is what unites the Dominions of the Empire together.
Thus with the main agendas completed, the Imperial Conference of 1921 went on towards other smaller matters such as trade, tariffs and the navy……..” A History of Imperial Conferences: 1887 – present. © Penguin Publishing, c. 2020
The mention that the British Crown 'is what unites the Dominions of the Empire together' implies that the dominions all kept the monarchy.

The Imperial Conferences could evolve into eventually a sort of Free Trade and military agreement. Think a combination of NATO and the EU which would protect the nations from military aggression and make travel and trade easier. I doubt the British would be able to keep their empire together with the Dominons ruled by London as independence movements would be able to break the empire with violence depending on the size of the colony. My guess is a combination of NATO and the EU.

World Population Index
Demographics of World countries in 1925
1. United Kingdom of Great Britain & Ireland: 43,332,108 (OTL population: ~42 million) (Cause of higher population ittl: Lesser casualties in ittl ww1)
2. Population of the British Empire (barring the UK): 406,223,000
3. The French Third Republic: 41,739,651 (OTL population: ~39.5 million) (Cause of slightly higher population: Lesser casualties in ittl ww1)

Population of the French Empire (barring metropolitan France): ~59 million
4. Democratic Republic of Italy: 39,809,339
5. German Republic: 58,392,672
6. Danubian Empire: 57,106,822
7. Russian Empire: 175,154,635
8. United States of America: 101,008,927 (Lesser population due to lesser immigration to America as a result of depression, quicker war, and the political instability)
9. Empire of Japan: 58,126,821
10. Kingdom of Spain: 22,338,125
11. Iran: 23,819,583
12. Empire of China: ~472 million

Demographics of the UK 1925

1637977847543.png

The population of the UK in the Millions

1637978349951.png

Ethnic Composition of the Danubian Empire by Percentage

3rd Republic is still the 2nd most lasting French regime (1st being the Ancien Régime)

Not only that, the post says 1925. The 3rd Republic Survived until 1940 OTL.
Fair enough, serves me right for reading quickly while drunk. Even so, I can’t see the Third Republic lasting beyond the 40’s.

Hey, expect a chapter by the end of the weak! Last exam is on the day after tomorrow!
Good luck!

It seems that Hungary finally seceded

Would Italy be restore the monarchy if the Republic entered the losing side of the war?

Looks like Huseyn Shaheed Suhrawardy has succeeded in realizing the dream of independent Bengal
Considering the Hungarian part of the empire in OTL is....well, I guess that's a good thing for the survival of an Austrian empire of some sort for the long term. I'm wondering if the "divorce" is a messy one or not tho.
How stable is the Dominion of Bengal? It seems that nationalism triumphs over religious sentiments....I guess.

The Imperial Conferences could evolve into eventually a sort of Free Trade and military agreement. Think a combination of NATO and the EU which would protect the nations from military aggression and make travel and trade easier. I doubt the British would be able to keep their empire together with the Dominons ruled by London as independence movements would be able to break the empire with violence depending on the size of the colony. My guess is a combination of NATO and the EU.
By definition a Dominion is not governed from London even if the British monarch is head of State that's kind of the point