Another thing is that Season 1 episodes like “Nurse Stimpy” and “The Littlest Giant” would be received more negatively without being overshadowed by the later Games episodes from OTL and especially the Adult Party Cartoon episodes from OTL.

Hey everyone, @THE KINGFISH here. Things didn’t go quite as planned on my last announcement. I’m thinking of taking an extended hiatus on this timeline for quite a while. How long you ask? Well, I want to be sure I have enough written chapters on my hands so that I’m not stuck. I want to at least get up to the year 2000 before I return with a fresh wave of updates. That way I can update at a consistent rate and continue my passion.

I really hate to leave you guys like this, especially since this TL’s popularity has been recognized with its recent Turtledove win, but I feel stressed out from the expectations. In the end, I feel like I need a long break to get my senses together.

Until then, THE KINGFISH SHALL RETREAT TO HIS SHARK LAIR….

Hey everyone, @THE KINGFISH here. Things didn’t go quite as planned on my last announcement. I’m thinking of taking an extended hiatus on this timeline for quite a while. How long you ask? Well, I want to be sure I have enough written chapters on my hands so that I’m not stuck. I want to at least get up to the year 2000 before I return with a fresh wave of updates. That way I can update at a consistent rate and continue my passion.

I really hate to leave you guys like this, especially since this TL’s popularity has been recognized with its recent Turtledove win, but I feel stressed out from the expectations. In the end, I feel like I need a long break to get my senses together.

Until then, THE KINGFISH SHALL RETREAT TO HIS SHARK LAIR….
Good luck with the TL,2000 is a lot but your call