Graphics Timeline - A Greater East Asia

It surprises me that so many states in the Japanese orbit are republican rather than monarchist.
Which ones? China and Manchuria are republican due to the association of the monarchy with the Qing and warlordism.
Excellent work! Can you tell me more about what America is like in a long lasting Jim Crow society? Would this type of segregation be similar to Apartheid in South Africa or not so but still very bad?
I'd say segregation ITTL America is similar to apartheid. It is more "stable" since the proportion of whites is larger (thanks as well to deportation of black Americans to Africa), so it is less violent on the state side, but perhaps more violent on the local level with the KKK and related groups.
I like these types of timelines of a different America featured. I love to see lots of variety’s. :)
Thanks. This was the precursor to my other timeline, "Common Peace, Common Wealth" which I uhhh kinda put on hiatus. I got busy with work and couldn't get back into it.

Which ones? China and Manchuria are republican due to the association of the monarchy with the Qing and warlordism.
Primoria, China, and Manchuria. I'm aware that the OTL Japanese client regime in core China was theoretically a republic, but those are vastly different circumstances, and that was the exception rather than the rule, other than the Philippines, and in the Dutch East Indies where the long-term plans were less clear.

Primoria, China, and Manchuria. I'm aware that the OTL Japanese client regime in core China was theoretically a republic, but those are vastly different circumstances, and that was the exception rather than the rule, other than the Philippines, and in the Dutch East Indies where the long-term plans were less clear.

I made Primoria a monarchy in my sequel/rewrite, but my original thinking was Primoria was a successor to the White Republican government under Kolchak. Of course, Japan definitely could have installed some Russian noble to do the job.

For the Philippines, independence was set up with the republican independence movement in late Spanish control. I didn't think they'd set up a monarchy.

I'd say segregation ITTL America is similar to apartheid. It is more "stable" since the proportion of whites is larger (thanks as well to deportation of black Americans to Africa), so it is less violent on the state side, but perhaps more violent on the local level with the KKK and related groups.

Thanks. This was the precursor to my other timeline, "Common Peace, Common Wealth" which I uhhh kinda put on hiatus. I got busy with work and couldn't get back into it.
Just as I had thought. A total American nightmare.

With that being said, what are some examples of civil unrest and insurgencies in both America and the rest of the world? And since America wants to deal with their sphere of influence of Africa and Latin America, what are some wars in Latin America?

Japan with 3rd Largest Population huh? What happened to Pakistan and Indonesia's population assuming that they still exist?

Final chapter(?): WW2

Dn3J2bv.png

Germany and Austria ITTL are like Japan IOTL, but unlike OTL Japan there's no reason to rearm (no resurgent Russia here).

Anyways, I'm pretty sure that's all for this timeline. There are a few things I brainstormed that I've not made posts about, but there isn't much to say about them. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
If Germany and Austria are like Japan in this world does that mean Nazi war criminals went mostly unprosecuted and German Nationalism / racism are still strong forces, like Japan OTL?

With that being said, what are some examples of civil unrest and insurgencies in both America and the rest of the world? And since America wants to deal with their sphere of influence of Africa and Latin America, what are some wars in Latin America?
Insurgencies in America are focused mainly around two issues, racism and economic inequality. As segregation deepened and anti-union action became enshrined in the government, they naturally joined hands. Some groups are more radical than other, but mainly there is the the Black Panthers and CPUSA.

Wars in Latin America are similar to what happened OTL with the USA stomping hard on leftist populism. The difference ITTL is the US doesn't have the same global influence of OTL and the USSR is stronger and more able extend support. Japan is also on board with destabilising America, so there is overlap sometimes
Japan with 3rd Largest Population huh? What happened to Pakistan and Indonesia's population assuming that they still exist?
Pakistan I didn't plan anything for, but India goes through a big civil war as part of harder resistance to decolonisation.

Indonesia suffers more than OTL because of conflicting interests between USA, USSR, and Japan
Also, when you say state level is less violent than local for the segregation in America, what do you mean by that? As in federal government?
I mean that states and federal government are supportive or accepting of segregation, but violence is perpetrated off the books. Action taken against protestors or dissidents is done outside of the legal system.
If Germany and Austria are like Japan in this world does that mean Nazi war criminals went mostly unprosecuted and German Nationalism / racism are still strong forces, like Japan OTL?
I meant "like Japan" in terms of rearmament. Nazi war criminals are still tried as OTL.