Status
Not open for further replies.
Help again!

Can someone please clean up the white edges of this star then blow it up to fit the box? Please && Thank you!

vf.png

Goldstein

Banned
A quick concoction I just made. No backstory, no line of reasoning beyond the purely symbolic... just an idea around how the different regions that Pancatalanism claims could receive a stardardized set of flags within a federal framework

1PPCC.png

A quick concoction I just made. No backstory, no line of reasoning beyond the purely symbolic... just an idea around how the different regions that Pancatalanism claims could receive a stardardized set of flags within a federal framework

Except for L'Alguer, pretty nice.
I'd suggest rendering that one more stylised

Also, try standardising the colours and designs. The nice simple ones like Vall D'Aran and El Carxe look good, you should put the yellow outline around the others too. Andorra's Coat of Arms would probably be different too, assuming it's just a normal province and no longer got it's weird two heads of state setup.

Flags I made out of boredom for the Nine Nations of North America to go along with the map I made in a similar state a few years back that I recently tweaked over time.

600px-Ensign_of_Pittsburgh,_Pennsylvania.svg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.