Status
Not open for further replies.
2000px-Flag_of_Austria-Hungary_(1869-1918).jpg

Austria Croatia.

I figure Croatia isn't a kingdom so it doesn't get a crown.

Croatia is three kingdoms, if we're being technical.
But during Austria's rule it was one region owned by Hungary... correct? I'm not too versed on nineteenth/twentieth century Austro-Hungarian internal affairs, but this flag seems right.

Here's a communist flag of Bavaria
All the ones I saw online we're either really bad quality or just not there

Attachments

• Bavaria_Communist.png
    Bavaria_Communist.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 378
Here's a communist flag of Bavaria
All the ones I saw online we're either really bad quality or just not there
I hate to sound mean, but the fact this uses the banner of arms design fails to display any communist symbolism. Take inspiration from the simple white-blue civil flag, perhaps with that making up the canton on an otherwise plain red field.

Bavarian communists would wish to remove any remnants of the old royalty from Boarn, and thus the Rautenflagge would have to go with the monarchs themselves.

Boarn Commie.png

Something a bit like this, perhaps? Threw this together quickly so the canton isn't the exact size I would like and the red is a bit off but...

Isaac Beach

Banned
Two flags for the TL I'm writing, this is a somewhat refined version of a flag @FriendlyGhost made for me a while ago.

The flag displays the Tasmanian Lion found on the state badge atop the state coat of arms on a 40%-60% field of white and green, respectively. The monarchist variant, particularly popular among Windsor restorationist, features a crowned lion. First touted during the First Orange Revolution in 2052, it became a popular symbol of the Tasmanian separatists, especially those with fond memories of monarchy. It would compete, however, with many other flags for recognition as the primary symbol of the rebellion, including the 'Sealion' and the 'Proud Couchant' designs. (both of which are actual flags I intend to put into the TL)

Tasmanian Republican flag small.png

Tasmanian monarchist flag small.png

Status
Not open for further replies.