Blue Skies in Camelot: An Alternate 60's and Beyond

Discussion in 'Alternate History Discussion: After 1900' started by President_Lincoln, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Worffan101 Ain't done nothing if I ain't been called a Red

More like "OK, tell me what you think what will be a good idea, and I'll think about it and tell you what we're gonna do".

2. Bookmark1995 Bookmark95 Reborn!

I don't know. saying "the choice is between being shot and not being shot" seems to describe "people's republics" in a nutshell.

3. Worffan101 Ain't done nothing if I ain't been called a Red

Well yeah, but what I'm proposing is basically a veneer of "you can raise objections with me" over that choice between being shot or not being shot.

Alpha-King98760 and Ogrebear like this.
  4. Bookmark1995 Bookmark95 Reborn!

Well, I find that more in the system of "complaint boxes" and "student surveys".

5. Bbone91 I have no powers but I can skip reasonably well.

“Please fill out the provided complaint forms and mail them to your local constabulary. Expect a response in three to five months saying you filled them out wrong, and have to redo your complaint. Thank you, your feedback makes this country greater!”

King_Arthur and Worffan101 like this.
  6. Christian Well-Known Member

So compared to OTL, China's economic growth is gonna be slower than Deng's China?

7. GSD310 Well-Known Member

I’m just catching up on the situation in China ITTL. The prospect of a Chairman Hu Yaobang is an interesting and intriguing one. I’d like to see how he does economically but I’d like to see how he does in terms of political reforms even more with no Deng to put a check on him.