Status
Not open for further replies.
August 2002 Movies Part 2
  • Catch Me If You Can
    f99835a519e7152aced4d7830ffc3ed3.jpg

Released ITTL by Turner under the MGM label.
    Directed by Cameron Crowe.
    SELECT CAST
    Nick Carter as Frank Abagnale Jr
    Gary Sinise as Carl Hanratty
    Peter Stormare as Frank Abagnale Sr
    Nathalie Baye as Paula Abagnale

Signs
    Screen-Shot-2016-05-24-at-1.10.04-PM-650x360.png

Released ITTL by Grand Diamond

XXX
    418597.jpg

Released ITTL by Revolution Studios

One Hour Photo

24+hour+photo+img+2.JPG

Released ITTL by RKO Radio Pictures

Spy Kids 2
    p01gz9f7.jpg

Released by Trimark Pictures

Blue Crush
    14cff318-6d78-47b4-a5b7-7ec6219a92cb.jpg

Released ITTL by Universal Pictures​

Entertainment news for September 2002
  • This month marks one year since the September 11th attacks.
    - The New York Times

CEO Barry Diller confirms Disney's long rumored purchase of ShowBiz Pizza Time Inc.
    - The Wall Street Journal

Massive riot erupts at federal penitentiary, dozens of inmates escape amid chaos.
    - The Leavenworth Times

Kingdom Hearts becomes the first major bestselling video game of the year.
    - Game Informer

Saturday Mornings 2002
  • ABC
    yeeZiVMX3pXwShm0xPnAzrZX4Fd.jpg

After starring in the live action movie, Scooby and the gang return to Saturday mornings with What's New Scooby Doo?

CBS
    2003-Justice-League-Season-2-4.jpg

The Justice League returns for a second season.

The Hub
    screen_shot_2015-08-06_at_11.48.55_am.png

What's with Andy? returns for a second season. This year, the show opens with a new theme song to the tune of Quarashi's Mr Jinx:

Meanwhile, Steven Universe will be renewed thru 2004, after which, a full length movie could serve as the series finale.

NBC

hqdefault.jpg

While Disney may not be doing too hot on the big screen this year, they've had much better luck on the small screen. Kim Possible and The Amazing Spider-Man (known IOTL as MTV Spidey). A new marketing campaign boasts "Saturday mornings are Nothin' But Cool on NBC!!!"

WB
    hqdefault.jpg

Kids WB hopes Ozzy and Drix will be the saving grace for an extremely weak lineup. If not, look to Baby Looney Tunes to be Kids WB's surefire ratings draw.
    latest

Cartoon Network
    MV5BMTQyNDk0MTYzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDI2NjQ4NA@@._V1_.jpg

This year, Turner Program Services and Film Roman bring out Stargate Infinity.

UPN
    This year, the heroes in a half-shell make their long awaited return:

October 2002 Movies
  • Red Dragon
    bkmqdkbnko5obqkk7zra.jpg

Released by Hemdale.

Knockaround Guys
    01300001042628128878027147471.jpg

Released by New Line Cinema.

Pokemon 4Ever
    pok-mon-4.jpg

Released by Grand Diamond.

Bowling for Columbine
    film__3166-bowling-for-columbine--hi_res-641fa586.jpg

Released by Revolution Studios.

Tuck Everlasting
    MV5BMGQzNGQwYjctOWM2My00OTBjLThkY2YtZWU3MDIzNGE3NjAxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk4OTA2Nzg@._V1_.jpg

Released by Hanna-Barbera Pictures.

Jackass the Movie
    jackass-the-movie-2002.jpg

Released by United Artists and produced by MTV Films.

The Ring
    ring02-6.jpg

Released by Geffen Pictures. An Americanized version of Hideo Nakata's 1998 film Ring.

Breaking news alert:
    Strict curfew enforced for Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, White Plains and New Rochelle residents 18 and under as escaped convict John Kricfalusi inches closer to Westchester County.
    - WNYW-TV (UPN) News at 4:30​

The Final Destruction of John Kricfalusi (Part 1)
  • In August of 2002, the Leavenworth Riots would see twelve corrections officers killed in the line of duty. It would also be the scene of many inmates escaping the federal penitentiary. One of whom being John Kricfalusi. Once known for creating the acclaimed Ren and Stimpy Show, Kricfalusi's legacy was tarnished when he was convicted of abduction, felony evading and multiple counts of the statutory rape of a then-15 year old girl. He was sentenced to 60+ years in prison, which is essentially a life sentence with Kricfalusi having turned 42 prior to his first day at USP Leavenworth. During his time behind bars, Kricfalusi was anything but a model prisoner. Despite being kept away from general population, he was often written up for groping and making lewd comments to female guards. In addition to that, he was known for threatening former colleagues, rival creators, as well as the victim and her family, all in the letters he would write from his cell. Upon his escape, Kricfalusi hitchhiked his way back to Westchester County, New York, having been picked up by a submissive motorist.

Upon his arrival in New Rochelle, Kricfalusi would discover his former residence on Plymouth Drive in the Wilmot Woods neighborhood to have been demolished immediately following his conviction. He would also come to discover that the girl he victimized is now 21 years old and attending college at the University of Nebraska. To add to John's dilemma, the girl's family had since relocated to get as far away from him as they could. Rather than hitchhike to Lincoln, Kricfalusi turned his attention to helping himself to another underage piece of meat.

Since the media circus five years ago, the city of White Plains has had issues with teenage runaways, many of whom claim their own parents or stepparents to be as equally perverted, if not more so than Kricfalusi. Sadly, such an epidemic of runaways can only mean more potential targets to fall into the hands of Kricfalusi.

Stay tuned for Part 2.​

The Final Destruction of John Kricfalusi Part 2
  • The man once hailed as an animation legend somehow slipped through the fingers of law enforcement for a good two months. By October 21st of that year, John Kricfalusi had been a fugitive from justice for at least 59 days and counting. John's escape from Leavenworth took place roughly around the date of August 23-24th of 2002.

Once he made his way back to Westchester County, he found his old neighborhood had changed. Since his conviction, the family of his former victim had moved away and his former house was demolished. "Blair," now 21, had went away to college at the University of Nebraska. More on her later.

On October 21, 2002, John K scoured any place kids would gather in search of his next victim. That evening, he set his sights on the Galleria mall in White Plains. It was at this mall, at the Waldenbooks shop, that John made his move. The girl that caught John's eye bore a striking resemblance to "Blair," albeit a half foot taller. She sifted through the shelves with her back turned to John. As he tried to grab the girl's arm, John would be in for a shock. As she turned to face him, John realized this girl was really a boy in drag.

"Skyler" wriggled out of John's grasp by whacking him across the head with a hardcover book and running out of the store as fast as he could. However, "Skyler's" high heel would buckle under his left foot, sending him tumbling face first onto the linoleum tiles. Turning on his back, "Skyler" saw John K towering over him. In a split second before John could pounce, "Skyler" kicked John with his right high heel, as hard as he could, right in the nuts.

Slowly getting back on his feet, John was met with an angry mob that bashed him over the head with trays from the food court. One woman whacked John with her purse and out flew a fully loaded desert eagle. John tried to crawl for the gun, but "Skyler," with just one shoe on, picked it up and aimed for John.

One bullet downstairs and another to the forehead was all that was necessary to put an end to the wasted life of Michael John Kricfalusi once and for all.​

Last edited:
    The Final Destruction of John Kricfalusi Part 3: The Aftermath
  • In the immediate aftermath, reaction was swift. A media circus once again descended on Westchester County.

The Galleria mall in White Plains closed temporarily to allow the investigation to run its course.

In response to public sentiment, the county district attorney dropped all charges against "Skyler," citing credible self-defense claims and Kricfalusi's criminal history.

It seemed as though nobody in the animation industry was sad to see Kricfalusi go. In fact, the industry as a whole pretty much said "good riddance." Here are a few animation pros speaking their minds on John K:

untitled.png

RACHEL STONE
    (Creator of Steven Universe; 2002 Rolling Stone interview):
    "After that asshole fucked up my appearance on Larry King Live, I've had to change my address about six times, mainly due to the letters I kept receiving from him. However, that wasn't the end of the shit I had to deal with from John. Each time I'd move to a new house, Dennis Falk, the guy that got Tiny Toons cancelled, would somehow find out where I lived. He often did so by interrogating my co-workers at various conventions. With that, he'd forward each of my addresses to John. When the second season of Steven premiered, I had gotten a message on my answering machine, from a neighbor, that Dennis stole eight pairs of my underwear off of my clothesline in the backyard. Then I found out later he mailed those to John. I'm neither sad, nor angry that John is gone. In fact, I revel in his well-deserved demise. Fuck him!!!"

Rmm-yzwE_400x400.jpg

OBIE SCOTT WADE
    (Creator of Shezow; Interview on WSB-TV local news):
    "Nobody outside of Trump Manhattan wanted to believe [John] was an absolute nutcase. Nor did they want to believe he had a thing for underage girls. Unfortunately, there are going to be people out there that won't accept he is now thankfully dead."

"If you recall Sody Pop, the character that joined the Ren and Stimpy cast midway through the show's run, he straight up admitted to Howard Stern she was underage. About two and a half years before John kidnapped "Blair," Christina Ricci visited our studio to host a behind-the-scenes special on the making of Ren and Stimpy. Bob Camp, Jim Gomez, Chris Savino and I were featured pretty heavily on that special as was John. Unsurprisingly, John made Christina extremely uncomfortable, but when she tried to explain to Donald Trump what happened, he pretty much laughed in her face. When I met Christina again later on, when she came to Atlanta to read for Shezow, she told me that when she tried reporting John's douchebaggery to the New Rochelle PD, the officer she spoke to also treated the whole thing like a joke. Anyways, Blair's moderate resemblance to the actress was what must have turned John on when he started stalking her. He even wrote in his sketchbook that if he couldn't '...have the real [Christina Ricci], then the girl next door will have to do.' That of course was the same sketchbook I helped present as evidence against him at his trial.

I hope that with the death of this horrible monster, the animation business can continue rebuilding trust with the public."

a600bd172fcabd688500dac58ebda3a0.jpeg

MATT GROENING
    (Creator of The Simpsons and Futurama; Interview with Animation Magazine):
    "At this point, I have no sympathy for John Kricfalusi. None whatsoever. He bashed [The Simpsons] constantly and followed those up with backhanded complements. But more importantly, he made too many enemies in the business to be credited for the TV animation revolution of the last decade and a half. Oh yeah, and that Ren and Stimpy garbage will forever he tarnished by the abduction and abuse of that girl."

creators.jpg

MATT STONE (L) and TREY PARKER (R)
    (Creators of South Park):
    "That fucking prick always accused us of stealing his ideas. No need to lock up the dude in the dress. Justice was already served!"

guest-eric-julia-lewald.jpg

ERIC (Left) and JULIA LEWALD (Right)
    (Executive producers of the Marvel Animated Universe at Walt Disney Television Animation)

Eric:
    "We've saved a nice bottle of vintage champagne specifically for this event. But as time goes on, I'm sure we're still going to get questions at Comic Con about our days at Gemini."

Julia:
    "Even though John is now dead, I must continue to encourage aspiring animators to stamp out harassment of any kind from our industry."

p43478.jpg

JON LOVITZ
    (voice of Jay Sherman from The Critic):
    "...and nothing of value was lost."

antonucci.JPG

DANNY ANTONUCCI
    (Creator of Ed, Edd n Eddy):
    "No individual animator is bigger than the industry. That was something John should have learned a long time ago."

hqdefault.jpg

DANIEL ABBOTT
    (Animator and voice artist at Disney; Above image is a stand-in since Mr Abbott is a fictional animator for TTL):
    "If I could say one last thing to John, I'd say 'ROT IN BLOODY HELL YOU KIDDY-FIDDLING WANKER!!!"

bf87b0fc67d0b1ae186a996dab704750--tim-roth-older-men.jpg

Abbott was played in the third act of The Man Behind The Myth by Tim Roth (above). Even before cameras rolled on that film, Abbott often joked about being mistaken for Roth by passers by.

1040442-chrissavinomain.jpg

CHRIS SAVINO
    (Creator of The Loud House):
    "If someone needed a clue-by-four in that time and place, it was me. Had it not been for [John's] arrest and trial, it would've probably taken longer for my cavalier attitude towards women to change."

camp_bob.jpg

BOB CAMP
    (Oscar winning co-director of Shrek):
    "With John finally gone, I guess Nickelodeon will slowly integrate Ren and Stimpy back into its lineup. Except this time, I bought the rights to the show with the help of a fan campaign. As for John, that son of a bitch whizzed on the electric fence for sure!"

Peter-Schneider-Photo-web.jpg

PETER SCHNEIDER
    (Nickelodeon executive):
    "We have to be extremely meticulous if we are to bring Ren and Stimpy back to the network. The immediate months after John Kricfalusi's death is too soon...We can't afford to be seen as paying tribute to someone who committed despicable acts behind the scenes."

latest

MARK EVANIER
    (Currently developing a Garfield reboot for Film Roman):
    "Almost since the first day I met John at Gemini, I despised his stupid ass. His death gives me great joy!"

latest

SCOTT SHAW!
    (Former Gemini animator and current freelance cartoonist):
    "I am not exaggerating when I say everybody in animation is happy to see John gone!"

MV5BMTgyNDk3OTI2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDA4NjU5OA@@._V1_UY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

SETH MACFARLANE
    (Creator of Larry and Steve):
    "John's demise brought a smile to my face. Never did I anticipate a crossdressing boy would be the one to take John down. I mean, crazy as my show is, even I couldn't make up shit like that."​

Nirvana Greatest Hits (2002)
  • Out now from Hyperion Records:
    NIRVANA.jpg

Nirvana
    Greatest Hits

Track listing
    1. Smells Like Teen Spirit
    2. About a Girl
    3. Been a Son
    4. Sliver
    5. Lithium
    6. Come as You Are
    7. You Know You're Right
    8. In Bloom
    9. Heart Shaped Box
    10. Pennyroyal Tea
    11. Rape Me
    12. Dumb
    13. All Apologies
    14. The Man Who Sold the World (Unplugged in New York)
    15. Breed
    16. Where Did You Sleep Last Night (Unplugged in New York)​

November 2002 Movies
  • I Spy
    I_Spy_2002_6.jpg

Released ITTL by RKO Radio Pictures.

Die Another Day
    jason-statham-as-james-bond.jpg

Released by United Artists. The Bond Girl in this film is played by Thandie Newton.

8 Mile
    8-mile-2002.jpeg

Released ITTL by Hyperion Pictures. "Lose Yourself" is the lead single off the film's soundtrack, available from Death Row Records.

Friday After Next
    ecgipjfnoh9qkoir7n1o

Released by New Line Cinema. The third installment in the Friday trilogy.

The Santa Clause 2
    165822_full.jpg

Released ITTL by Hanna-Barbera.​

Mortal Kombat 3 (2002 Film)
  • Mortal_Kombat_3_cover.JPG

Released for Thanksgiving 2002 by New Line Cinema.

The release of MK3 coincides with the release of the Deadly Alliance game.

After a lengthy prologue that explores Kitana's childhood and the chaos of the Outworld's conquest of Edenia, the film opens with a brawl between two rival gangs. Kabal (Ray Park) leads the Black Dragons into battle against the Red Dragons, led by Mavado (Benicio Del Toro). As the two sides are about to clash, Kenshi (Daniel Southworth) catches both gang leaders.

Kenshi engages Kabal, but Mavado tries to escape, only to be stopped by Sonya (Brigette Wilson) and Jax (Wesley Snipes). Raiden (Christopher Lambert) appears before Sonya can help Kenshi apprehend Mavado.

At the military base, Raiden informs Sonya, Jax and Kenshi that the war for the realms has only begun. Because he broke his vow of neutrality, Raiden will be banished by the Elder Gods. So therefore, he cannot intervene when Shao Khan's henchman Quan Chi unleashes a deathless army on the Earthrealm.

Liu Kang (Robin Shou), Kung Lao (Jet Li) and Kitana (Talisa Soto) limp out of a portal and into the Arizona desert having sustained serious injuries from battle. The three later wake from unconsciousness at a Lakota Sioux village, where they are introduced to Nightwolf (Adam Beach). Liu Kang trains with Nightwolf in the ways of animality to defend against the incoming minions. Meanwhile, we are given more exposition on why Kung Lao left the Shaolin, along with more hints of Kitana's youth.

Over at the Lin Kuei temple, Sub-Zero is frozen in terror as he discovers a lab where the Lin Kuei have been assembling cyborg assassins. Sub manages to escape, but Scorpion pursues him, mainly to find out why the Shirai Ryu were wiped out by the Lin Kuei.

Quan Chi (Vin Diesel), Sindel (Regina King) and Ermac (voice of James Earl Jones) arrive at the temple. As the final battle begins, Raiden's inaction forces good and evil to form ally themselves to defeat Quan Chi once and for all. Now, it is up to Raiden to choose between maintaining his moral ambiguity or join the fight against Quan Chi.

DIRECTOR
    Tsui Hark

CAST
    Robin Shou as Liu Kang
    Bridgette Wilson as Sonya Blade
    Talisa Soto as Kitana
    Wesley Snipes as Jax
    Jet Li as Lung Kao
    Vin Diesel as Quan Chi
    James Earl Jones as the voice of Ermac
    Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa as Shang Tsung
    Christopher Lambert as Raiden
    Ken Watanabe as Fujin
    Ray Park as Kabal
    Benicio Del Toro as Mavado
    Daniel Southworth as Kenshi
    Adam Beach as Nightwolf
    Regina King as Sindel

Special thanks to @kinnikuniverse

Last edited:
    December 2002 Movies
  • Gangs of New York
    MV5BMGE0NTNlNzMtNDJmMC00ZWU2LWI0YjYtZWIzMTQ0ZjAwNDU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg

Released by Trump Manhattan, one of two Trump titles with the most Oscar bait.

Chicago
    chicago_key_art.jpg

The second of Trump Manhattan's December releases that'll garner a few Oscar nods.

Star Trek: Nemesis

Star_Trek_Nemesis_01.jpg

Released by Paramount and produced by Nelvana. After 23 years, this will be the last Trek animated film for a while. Paramount will bring the property back to theatres soon, only this time in live action.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
    bb1d07bf2b3395c3dc470a45e48af832.jpg

Drawn IOTL by DeviantArt user Makani

Released by Universal Pictures and produced by Gemini Animation UK.

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
    1bbb09a36b95d1396f3d359eafc4237e.jpg

Released by 20th Century Fox and produced by 1492 Pictures. This installment introduces Prince Caspian (Ben Barnes; above) to the film canon.

Equilibrium
    Equilibrium-FI-932x524.jpg

Released by Grand Diamond.

The Hot Chick
    hotchick2002-1.jpg

Released by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.

Maid in Manhattan
    B000I8JF64_MaidInManhattan_UXSY1._V142687743_RI_SX940_.jpg

Released by Revolution Studios.

Drumline
    movie_drumline-2002.jpg

Released by Walt Disney Pictures.

The Wild Thornberrys Movie
    paramount-33976-0000-0000-D1DE-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1486516820430._RI_SX940_.jpg

Released by Nickelodeon Movies.​

Entertainment News for January 2003
  • Family of "Blair," now 22, sues Governor Pataki over controversial campaign ad.
    - The Albany Times-Union

Westchester County DA, White Plains police rule John Kricfalusi's death a justifiable homicide.
    - The New York Times

Trump Manhattan sweeps Golden Globes with Gangs of New York and Chicago.
    - The Hollywood Reporter

Warner Bros confirms Thanksgiving 2003 release for Chuck Jones-helmed Looney Tunes: Back in Action.
    - The Los Angeles Times

Grand Diamond confirms Steven Universe movie set for summer 2004 release.
    - Variety

January 2003 Movies
  • Kangaroo Jack
    1436256767_3.jpg

Released by Hanna-Barbera

A Guy Thing
    MV5BMjAxMDMwMDkzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTY5MTkzNA@@._V1_.jpg

Released by Turner.

Just Married
    just-married-2.jpg

Released by 20th Century Fox

Biker Boyz
    biker-boyz-2003.jpeg

Released by Geffen Pictures

Final Destination 2
    final-destination-2.jpg

Released by New Line Cinema​

EPCOT 20 years later
  • By 2003, EPCOT Center at Disney World had drawn millions of visitors over 20+ years. But the park has already begun to show its age.
    spaceship-earth-epcot.jpg

Spaceship Earth

In the immediate months after September 11th, all park chains across America experienced drops in attendance. But a year and a half later, business returned to normal.

Getting back to EPCOT, all signs point towards a park that stands at the bottom of many people's lists of their favorite Disney theme park. A survey revealed that many park guests have grown tired of hearing an oil company try to lecture kids about a supposedly wonderful universe of energy. So according to the survey results, save for Journey Into Imagination, EPCOT is little more than a "glorified museum" littered with "phony lecturing."​

Daredevil (2003)
  • Maybe a good idea for another supplementary timeline/one-shot being Walt Disney phrasing his views on Ren and Stimpy in a more polite and tactful way than he did in TTL.

I'll keep that in mind.

Now, on to Daredevil!

DAREDEVIL
    murdock-norton.jpg

Released by Hyperion Pictures on February 14, 2003
    Directed by Brad Silberling
    Screenplay by JJ Abrams
    Based on the character created by Stan Lee and Bill Everett
    Also based on Daredevil: The Man Without Fear by Frank Miller
    Music by Michael Giacchino

Edward Norton as Matt Murdock/Daredevil
    Milla Jovovich as Elektra
    Vin Diesel as Bullseye
    Michael Clarke Duncan as Wilson Fisk/Kingpin
    Jon Favreau as Foggy Nelson
    Joe Pantoliano as Ben Urich
    Larenz Tate as Donte Jackson

The film is closer to the OTL Director's Cut, which was received more positively than the theatrical version. A post credits scene introduces us to Stick (David Carradine), who resurrects Elektra, setting up a possible sequel.

Those who came to see Daredevil got to see a preview of the Keanu Reeves film Doctor Strange, which will be released in June.​

Gorillaz: Celebrity Harvest
  • Gorillaz: Celebrity Harvest
    520px-Celebrity3.png

Released by Hemdale Film Corporation.
    Produced by Cosgrove Hall Animation.

The film takes the band on a journey through a zombie apocalypse set in a world without daylight, taking inspiration from the British TV series Quartermass. Celebrity Harvest also serves as the bridge between the band's "first phase" from their self-titled debut album, and the "second phase," which will serve as the basis for the band's next album.

Read more about the plot HERE.

Released in early March 2003, Gorillaz: Celebrity Harvest was a modest success, though it proved to be a headscratcher for casual moviegoers unfamiliar with the band's music. Hemdale will keep in touch with Jamie Hewlett for future projects, including a proposed adaptation of his comic Tank Girl.​

Late February 2003 Movies
  • Gods and Generals
    1.jpg

Released ITTL by United Artists.

Shanghai Knights
    Shanghai-Knights.jpg

Released ITTL by RKO Radio Pictures. Look for Shanghai Noir in 2005 or 2006.

Old School
    cdd151d6-bddf-406d-87ee-7dfdde0465d8.jpg

Released ITTL by Geffen Pictures.

Cradle 2 The Grave
    Cradle-2-The-Grave2003-Kung-Fu-Kingdom-770x472.jpg

Released ITTL by New Line Cinema.​

March 2003 Movies
  • Bringing Down the House
    Bringing_Down_the_House_2003_5.jpg

Released ITTL by Hyperion Pictures.

Tears of the Sun
    1821744307.jpg

Released by Revolution Studios

Agent Cody Banks
    image-w1280.jpg

Released ITTL by Turner.

The Hunted
    the-hunted-2003.jpg

Released ITTL by Paramount Pictures.

Dreamcatcher
    http___img51imageshackus_img51_6600_dreamcatcher2003m720phd_zps19fc1ba2.jpg

Released ITTL by Touchstone Pictures. Based on the Stephen King book.

Head of State
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.cdn.tbs.com%2Fassets%2Fimages%2F2017%2F04%2Fhead_of_state-1600x900_081920140503.jpg

Released ITTL by Geffen Pictures.​

Universal Monsterverse as of 2003
  • Here is the list of Universal Monsterverse films as of 2003...

PHASE ONE
    Dracula (1989)
    Frankenstein (1989)
    The Mummy (1990)
    The Invisible Man (1991)
    Universal Monsters (1992)

PHASE TWO
    The Creature from the Black Lagoon (1994)
    The Wolf Man (1995)
    The Phantom of the Opera (1995)
    Universal Monsters 2 (1997)

PHASE THREE
    The Mole People (1998)
    Jekyll and Hyde (1999)
    Medusa (2000)
    The Mummy Returns (2001)
    The Scorpion King (2002)
    Universal Monsters 3 (2003)

If I am missing any titles, please let me know. Thanks.​

Status