Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Lovecraft works. This year will see Universal Monsters 3 released this summer. After that, Peter Stormare will hang up his fangs and that'll open up more room for the Lovecraft stuff.

I'll put together a list on a later update.

For Daredevil, I was hoping for someone other than Ben Affleck, unless he was the right choice for that part IOTL. One thing for sure is there will be someone other than Jennifer Garner as Elektra.

For all his issues Lovecraft was a master of his craft. This would be just the thing to bring some genuine horror into this fault action-dominated franchise. I can provide more suggestions when the time comes.

Both Matt Damon and Guy Pierce were up the role of Daredevil. Jessica Alba, Jeri Ryan, and Kate Winslet are potential choices for Elektra. Naturally Kingpin is going to be Michael Clarke Duncan, but Colin Farrell was pretty good as Bullseye.

I was just catching up on TTL's recent happenings, when I came across John K.'s fate. One, to Seth McFarlane, even OTL Family Guy couldn't fantasize that for one of its cutaways without someone writing a protest letter! Two, I feel as though OTL Krackheadloser* would make that into a plot for "Adult Party Cartoon" towards Ren.

*Feel free to use that interpretation for future reference, if you please.*

Maybe a good idea for another supplementary timeline/one-shot being Walt Disney phrasing his views on Ren and Stimpy in a more polite and tactful way than he did in TTL. “It’s not my personal cup of tea, but I can see the talent behind it.”

Last edited:
Daredevil (2003)
Maybe a good idea for another supplementary timeline/one-shot being Walt Disney phrasing his views on Ren and Stimpy in a more polite and tactful way than he did in TTL.

I'll keep that in mind.

Now, on to Daredevil!

DAREDEVIL
murdock-norton.jpg

Released by Hyperion Pictures on February 14, 2003
Directed by Brad Silberling
Screenplay by JJ Abrams
Based on the character created by Stan Lee and Bill Everett
Also based on Daredevil: The Man Without Fear by Frank Miller
Music by Michael Giacchino

Edward Norton as Matt Murdock/Daredevil
Milla Jovovich as Elektra
Vin Diesel as Bullseye
Michael Clarke Duncan as Wilson Fisk/Kingpin
Jon Favreau as Foggy Nelson
Joe Pantoliano as Ben Urich
Larenz Tate as Donte Jackson

The film is closer to the OTL Director's Cut, which was received more positively than the theatrical version. A post credits scene introduces us to Stick (David Carradine), who resurrects Elektra, setting up a possible sequel.

Those who came to see Daredevil got to see a preview of the Keanu Reeves film Doctor Strange, which will be released in June.​

I'll keep that in mind.

Now, on to Daredevil!

DAREDEVIL
murdock-norton.jpg

Released by Hyperion Pictures on February 14, 2003
Directed by Brad Silberling
Screenplay by JJ Abrams
Based on the character created by Stan Lee and Bill Everett
Also based on Daredevil: The Man Without Fear by Frank Miller
Music by Michael Giacchino

Edward Norton as Matt Murdock/Daredevil
Milla Jovovich as Elektra
Vin Diesel as Bullseye
Michael Clarke Duncan as Wilson Fisk/Kingpin
Jon Favreau as Foggy Nelson
Joe Pantoliano as Ben Urich
Larenz Tate as Donte Jackson

The film is closer to the OTL Director's Cut, which was received more positively than the theatrical version. A post credits scene introduces us to Stick (David Carradine), who resurrects Elektra, setting up a possible sequel.

Those who came to see Daredevil got to see a preview of the Keanu Reeves film Doctor Strange, which will be released in June.​
I hope Elektra turns out good

Gorillaz: Celebrity Harvest
520px-Celebrity3.png

Released by Hemdale Film Corporation.
Produced by Cosgrove Hall Animation.

The film takes the band on a journey through a zombie apocalypse set in a world without daylight, taking inspiration from the British TV series Quartermass. Celebrity Harvest also serves as the bridge between the band's "first phase" from their self-titled debut album, and the "second phase," which will serve as the basis for the band's next album.

Read more about the plot HERE.

Released in early March 2003, Gorillaz: Celebrity Harvest was a modest success, though it proved to be a headscratcher for casual moviegoers unfamiliar with the band's music. Hemdale will keep in touch with Jamie Hewlett for future projects, including a proposed adaptation of his comic Tank Girl.​

520px-Celebrity3.png

Released by Hemdale Film Corporation.
Produced by Cosgrove Hall Animation.

The film takes the band on a journey through a zombie apocalypse set in a world without daylight, taking inspiration from the British TV series Quartermass. Celebrity Harvest also serves as the bridge between the band's "first phase" from their self-titled debut album, and the "second phase," which will serve as the basis for the band's next album.

Read more about the plot HERE.

Released in early March 2003, Gorillaz: Celebrity Harvest was a modest success, though it proved to be a headscratcher for casual moviegoers unfamiliar with the band's music. Hemdale will keep in touch with Jamie Hewlett for future projects, including a proposed adaptation of his comic Tank Girl.​

Finally, the fabled Gorillaz movie becomes a reality...at least ITTL! :p Is it a black comedy by chance and it would be interesting to see reactions to the film an a update.

One thing for certain that with this film doing decent business, along with a Tank Girl film in the works and maybe a Gorillaz sequel in 2006-07 (trilogy even?) It is fair to say Cosgrove will have a fairly decent future here that might seem them possibly expand. Any ideas when a Tank Girl film will be out in the pipeline? Either way would be happy to give help for future Gorillaz material needed ITTL :)

Though given their employer those talentless asshats won’t be making any Kricfalusi jokes anytime soon.

What’s next on the docket?

Gods and Generals (Turner)
Old School (Geffen)
Universal Monsters 3 (Universal)
Cradle 2 the Grave (New Line)
Dreamcatcher (Touchstone)
Agent Cody Banks (Turner)
Terminator 3 (Hemdale)
Holes (Hanna-Barbera)
Anger Management (Revolution)
Bulletproof Monk (Turner)
Bruce Almighty (Universal)
Daddy Day Care (Revolution)
Doctor Strange (Disney)
2 Fast 2 Furious (Universal)
Legally Blonde 2 (Turner)
The Matrix Reloaded (Hemdale)
X-Men 2 (Disney)
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (Disney)
Freaky Friday (Disney; remake)

Late February 2003 Movies
Gods and Generals
1.jpg

Released ITTL by United Artists.

Shanghai Knights
Shanghai-Knights.jpg

Released ITTL by RKO Radio Pictures. Look for Shanghai Noir in 2005 or 2006.

Old School
cdd151d6-bddf-406d-87ee-7dfdde0465d8.jpg

Released ITTL by Geffen Pictures.

Cradle 2 The Grave
Cradle-2-The-Grave2003-Kung-Fu-Kingdom-770x472.jpg

Released ITTL by New Line Cinema.​

Gods and Generals (Turner)
Old School (Geffen)
Universal Monsters 3 (Universal)
Cradle 2 the Grave (New Line)
Dreamcatcher (Touchstone)
Agent Cody Banks (Turner)
Terminator 3 (Hemdale)
Holes (Hanna-Barbera)
Anger Management (Revolution)
Bulletproof Monk (Turner)
Bruce Almighty (Universal)
Daddy Day Care (Revolution)
Doctor Strange (Disney)
2 Fast 2 Furious (Universal)
Legally Blonde 2 (Turner)
The Matrix Reloaded (Hemdale)
X-Men 2 (Disney)
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (Disney)
Freaky Friday (Disney; remake)

Sweet maple syrup cakes on Broadway, that's a lot of features!

Status
Not open for further replies.