Released by Warner Bros

Coach Carter
coach-carter-1.jpg

Released by United Artists

Are We There Yet?
005AWT_Ice_Cube_054.jpg

Released by Revolution Studios

Alone in the Dark
MV5BYTdmNWNmMzgtOWIyNS00NmZjLWJiNzItNzUzMDMyYTI0Y2ZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzExMzc0MDg@._V1_.jpg

Released by Lionsgate

Hide and Seek
060919022946_yrvsd6bazb.jpg

Released by 20th Century Fox​

I hope mcain gets re eclted and that the housing bubble is to atleast late 2008 peferly early 2009. I hope that a stuach coversite like newt get elected in 2008 and get the blame for when the market crash in early 2009. The conversitve barely gets reelcted in 2012 and that was mainly because the democart candiate get hit by a scandal. The consterite resigns after the 2014 midterm becomes the worst ecletion for the republicans ever. When the converiste presient moderate (johnhuntsman or maybe sonny bono if his death was butterflie) makes a lot consestions to democracts. the moderat republic is still beaten in a landslide vicoty by a progresive democrat

What are the chance that newt gingrich becomes president in 2008 and blame the demcoarts for the late 2000 reccesion(depsite 12 years of republican rule) and refuse to cooperate with a democrats controled. Newts barley gets any down do to his uncooperite nature. This lead reccord number of proggreive by 2014 and remaing repubics are higly moderate.

What are the chance that newt gingrich becomes president in 2008 and blame the demcoarts for the late 2000 reccesion(depsite 12 years of republican rule) and refuse to cooperate with a democrats controled. Newts barley gets any down do to his uncooperite nature. This lead reccord number of proggreive by 2014 and remaing repubics are higly moderate.
Nah.

2005 Oscars
Former Hanna-Barbera colleagues Stone and MacFarlane victorious on Oscar night!
- Variety

DiCaprio snubbed....again.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Best Picture: The Aviator (released by Hyperion)
Best Director: Martin Scorsese (The Aviator)
Best Actor: Seth MacFarlane (Beyond the Sea)
Best Actress: Hillary Swank (Million Dollar Baby)
Best Supporting Actor: Morgan Freeman (Million Dollar Baby)
Best Supporting Actress: Cate Blanchett (The Aviator)
Best Animated Feature: Steven Universe: The Movie
Best Score: Michael Giacchino (The Incredibles)

Pooh's Heffalump Movie
Pooh's Heffalump Movie

film__13481-pooh-s-heffalump-movie--hi_res-ef83e044.jpg

In February of 2005, Disney released Pooh's Heffalump Movie. This project ultimately turned out to be the last appearance of John Fiedler as the voice of Piglet. Fiedler passed away about four months after the film's release. Paul Winchell, the previous voice of Tigger, passed away the same week that Fiedler died. Up to this point, Disney's Winnie the Pooh adaptations have been roughly the same as OTL.

Directed by Eric Goldberg and Daniel Abbott

Screenplay by Brian Hohlfeld

Based on the characters created by AA Milne

Voices:
Narration by Ian MacDiarmid
Jim Cummings as Pooh and Tigger
David Ogden Stiers as Owl
Tom Kenny as Rabbit
Gregg Berger as Eeyore
Christine Ebersole as Kanga
Tara Strong as Roo
John Fiedler as Piglet
Thomas Brodie-Sangster as Christopher Robin
Kyle Stanger as Lumpy the Heffalump​

Last edited:
ABC
Drq7NqhXQAMtH6a.jpg

This year, Raven Symone headlines her own animated series produced by Hanna-Barbera: That's So Raven.

CBS
big_1532084944_image.jpg

The Super Duper Sumos
Columbia-Tristar Television and Screen Gems' attempt at competing with the Ren and Stimpy reboot.

NBC
maxresdefault.jpg

Lilo and Stitch: The Series is the newest addition to a heavily stacked lineup on NBC, where Saturday Mornings are "Nuthin' But Cool!"

The Hub
ep70sc072_setup_color_copy.jpg

What's with Andy? enters its third season with highs and lows. Halfway through production of season 3, original production company CineGroupe went bust, threatening to put the show to a screeching halt. In stepped Revolution Studios, who bought the series outright after acquiring the rights to produce a live action film last year. This year, to get the troubled series back on track, Revolution fired Ian James Corlett and replaced him with Seann William Scott as the voice of lead character Andy.

Funky-Cops-5.jpg

Funky Cops
Imported to North America by Ruby-Spears and Grand Diamond
Featuring Billy Dee Williams as the voice of Ace Anderson

Kids WB
maxresdefault.jpg

This year, the Winx Club, imported from Italy, is Kids WB's biggest draw.

UPN
latest

Mighty X joins the UPN lineup, based on the popular Mighty the Armadillo video game series.​

The winx club didn't air OTL until January 2004 in italy and June 2004 in America. So unless production on the Winx club started an year the Winx club would have permired in 2004-2005 season not the 2003-2004 season

Former Nickelodeon executives Geraldine Layborne and Vanessa Coffey each plead guilty to accepting bribes from the former Trump Manhattan studio.
- Reuters

CBS to air recently unearthed interview with Walt Disney on 60 Minutes this spring.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Geffen Records confirms Backstreet Boys' new album for summer 2005 release.
- MTV News

Showbiz Pizza's big comeback raises Disney's stock price.
- The Wall Street Journal

I feel that layborne and coffey guilty pleas mean it is now impossible for the Donald to get with a salp. It the expose about the bribes was fake I feel that the Donald and his lawyers would be able claim that there is a consparory against Donald, and they been make Donald minor tax problems look worser then really. I feel an last minute escape form a scandal that Donald feel inviable and become reckless. A few years after the miraculous escape form jail the Donald is comeptly ruin by the massive real estate and theme park project in Montana. the project would ruin his kid, in inlaws the kushers and serveral other moral business men. In the aftermath the donald becomes homeless and loses his grip on realtiy. He starts thinking he is king of the world or atleast america. Oldnavy i hope you consider undoing the part about layborn and coffery

February 2005 Movies
Hitch
hitch-still_1-1160x480.jpg

Released by Revolution Studios

Boogeyman
boogeyman-cover.jpg

Released by Republic Pictures

Because of Winn-Dixie
Because-of-Winn-Dixie-anna-sophia-robb-2210652-1400-954.jpg

Released by 20th Century Fox

Cursed
MV5BZTFlZjc2OTgtNTE5Yi00N2RiLWI1ZTUtYTM1MTlhNTY2M2I4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzg3Mzk0Nw@@._V1_.jpg

Released by New Line Cinema

Diary of a Mad Black Woman
hero_364390.1.jpg

Released by Trimark Pictures

Meet the Fockers
59955.jpg

Released by Universal Pictures in association with Geffen Pictures​

Old navy do you remember my idea for a cartoon called subpar heroes. I think it can be described as justice league meet inspector gadget. The superb heroes are media darlings but unbeknownst to the public they are really a bunch of dumb bumbling incompetence. In fact most of the superb heroes them sevles are so stupid that they are oblivious to how bad at their jobs they really jobs. I think they one member of the teaman illonist called razzle dazzle the team is know how bad the team is but he he is sleazy and refuse to let the truth out but it would hurt his merchandising . The only other incompte heroe idea i have a gadgert name gizmo who get his gadget form his dad and has no idea how they work. He offten tired of figuring out how they work and just throw them awayThe villains are really being stooped by a karate insturter , an minnor league base play player (who fights with his bat), a firefighter (who fights with his axe and a fire engier) and garbage man who has a knack for fightign with pefertly wepons r gizmo ranger throw

In February of 2005, Disney released Pooh's Heffalump Movie. This project ultimately turned out to be the last appearance of John Fiedler as the voice of Piglet. Fiedler passed away about four months after the film's release. Paul Winchell, the previous voice of Tigger, passed away the same week that Fiedler died. Up to this point, Disney's Winnie the Pooh adaptations have been roughly the same as OTL.

Directed by Eric Goldberg and Daniel Abbott

Screenplay by Brian Hohlfeld

Based on the characters created by AA Milne

Voices:
Narration by Ian MacDiarmid
Jim Cummings as Pooh and Tigger
David Ogden Stiers as Owl
Tom Kenny as Rabbit
Gregg Berger as Eeyore
Christine Ebersole as Kanga
Tara Strong as Roo
John Fiedler as Piglet
Thomas Brodie-Sangster as Christopher Robin
Kyle Stanger as Lumpy the Heffalump

These are some fine changes for an otherwise bad Pooh film. Yeah, I said it, and I'm proud of it! Plus, if the other Pooh adaptations are the same as IOTL, then it makes this update much better to see.

These are some fine changes for an otherwise bad Pooh film. Yeah, I said it, and I'm proud of it! Plus, if the other Pooh adaptations are the same as IOTL, then it makes this update much better to see.

My Friends Tigger and Pooh will launch on NBC's Saturday morning lineup in the fall of 2007. That show will be Disney's first Pooh adaptation to be presented in High Definition and with Dolby 5.1 sound. Also, the voice cast should be pretty much the same as in the Heffalump movie.

My Friends Tigger and Pooh will launch on NBC's Saturday morning lineup in the fall of 2007. That show will be Disney's first Pooh adaptation to be presented in High Definition and with Dolby 5.1 sound. Also, the voice cast should be pretty much the same as in the Heffalump movie.

Well, if that show will be on Saturdays, then is it earlier in the morning for the preschool audience, or is the overall writing for all audiences?

I never asked this here: Does Disney still have a cruise line, and if so, is it as successful as it is IOTL? Also, so begins the era where we see shows that I grew up with, so this is gonna be a fun bit for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.