Released by New Line Cinema.

Pokemon 4Ever
pok-mon-4.jpg

Released by Grand Diamond.

Bowling for Columbine
film__3166-bowling-for-columbine--hi_res-641fa586.jpg

Released by Revolution Studios.

Tuck Everlasting
MV5BMGQzNGQwYjctOWM2My00OTBjLThkY2YtZWU3MDIzNGE3NjAxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk4OTA2Nzg@._V1_.jpg

Released by Hanna-Barbera Pictures.

Jackass the Movie
jackass-the-movie-2002.jpg

Released by United Artists and produced by MTV Films.

The Ring
ring02-6.jpg

Released by Geffen Pictures. An Americanized version of Hideo Nakata's 1998 film Ring.

Breaking news alert:
Strict curfew enforced for Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, White Plains and New Rochelle residents 18 and under as escaped convict John Kricfalusi inches closer to Westchester County.
- WNYW-TV (UPN) News at 4:30​

I, on the other hand, want to get it out of the way and not have to deal with the disgraced former animator anymore.

Evyerbody is entiled to thier own oppioon. I just like the idea of jhon getting caught and around 2008 the south park guys make a movie making fun of jonh k, and convice the warden to let therm pimrer the film at the priosn and make jhon wathc. Jhon throws a violent tatum and sent to solatry for a few months. After beign released jhon still steals a guard smart and steram at anti socity befor try to comite sucide but botches. He found by several inmates who say sucide is too god for him and lych him

I am actually in favour of getting him gone before 2008.

We should also consider seeing if we can get Trump done with in this TL too before he can consider running for President...

Does any body like the idea of werid al starting in an adult aniamtied movie. Perhas it should be based on werid al song virus altert. Virus altert had an animated music video
and there was video game base on it two
. With all have more of an acting carrer i think a virus altert movie seams logical

The Final Destruction of John Kricfalusi (Part 1)
In August of 2002, the Leavenworth Riots would see twelve corrections officers killed in the line of duty. It would also be the scene of many inmates escaping the federal penitentiary. One of whom being John Kricfalusi. Once known for creating the acclaimed Ren and Stimpy Show, Kricfalusi's legacy was tarnished when he was convicted of abduction, felony evading and multiple counts of the statutory rape of a then-15 year old girl. He was sentenced to 60+ years in prison, which is essentially a life sentence with Kricfalusi having turned 42 prior to his first day at USP Leavenworth. During his time behind bars, Kricfalusi was anything but a model prisoner. Despite being kept away from general population, he was often written up for groping and making lewd comments to female guards. In addition to that, he was known for threatening former colleagues, rival creators, as well as the victim and her family, all in the letters he would write from his cell. Upon his escape, Kricfalusi hitchhiked his way back to Westchester County, New York, having been picked up by a submissive motorist.

Upon his arrival in New Rochelle, Kricfalusi would discover his former residence on Plymouth Drive in the Wilmot Woods neighborhood to have been demolished immediately following his conviction. He would also come to discover that the girl he victimized is now 21 years old and attending college at the University of Nebraska. To add to John's dilemma, the girl's family had since relocated to get as far away from him as they could. Rather than hitchhike to Lincoln, Kricfalusi turned his attention to helping himself to another underage piece of meat.

Since the media circus five years ago, the city of White Plains has had issues with teenage runaways, many of whom claim their own parents or stepparents to be as equally perverted, if not more so than Kricfalusi. Sadly, such an epidemic of runaways can only mean more potential targets to fall into the hands of Kricfalusi.

Stay tuned for Part 2.​

I am actually in favour of getting him gone before 2008.

We should also consider seeing if we can get Trump done with in this TL too before he can consider running for President...

Old navy has already butterfiled the trump adminstie. The mis handleing of mgm(he hired bernie madorff and robbed mgm blind), the jhon k sandel and dub gate pretty much made his chance of the presdnecy zero in oldnavy mind. Arcoding to a sumplent post trump ran for gonvonr of new york in 2002 as indpenent and suffered a humlting lost

It's a pity I didn't find this thread as soon as I did. Otherwise I could have given plenty of ideas.

Ah well, there's my Us Railroad TL. At least when I finally am able to actually start it.

The Final Destruction of John Kricfalusi Part 2
The man once hailed as an animation legend somehow slipped through the fingers of law enforcement for a good two months. By October 21st of that year, John Kricfalusi had been a fugitive from justice for at least 59 days and counting. John's escape from Leavenworth took place roughly around the date of August 23-24th of 2002.

Once he made his way back to Westchester County, he found his old neighborhood had changed. Since his conviction, the family of his former victim had moved away and his former house was demolished. "Blair," now 21, had went away to college at the University of Nebraska. More on her later.

On October 21, 2002, John K scoured any place kids would gather in search of his next victim. That evening, he set his sights on the Galleria mall in White Plains. It was at this mall, at the Waldenbooks shop, that John made his move. The girl that caught John's eye bore a striking resemblance to "Blair," albeit a half foot taller. She sifted through the shelves with her back turned to John. As he tried to grab the girl's arm, John would be in for a shock. As she turned to face him, John realized this girl was really a boy in drag.

"Skyler" wriggled out of John's grasp by whacking him across the head with a hardcover book and running out of the store as fast as he could. However, "Skyler's" high heel would buckle under his left foot, sending him tumbling face first onto the linoleum tiles. Turning on his back, "Skyler" saw John K towering over him. In a split second before John could pounce, "Skyler" kicked John with his right high heel, as hard as he could, right in the nuts.

Slowly getting back on his feet, John was met with an angry mob that bashed him over the head with trays from the food court. One woman whacked John with her purse and out flew a fully loaded desert eagle. John tried to crawl for the gun, but "Skyler," with just one shoe on, picked it up and aimed for John.

One bullet downstairs and another to the forehead was all that was necessary to put an end to the wasted life of Michael John Kricfalusi once and for all.​

Last edited:
Pretty much yeah, but first I want to give you guys a chance to react to and discuss part 2.
Only one critique really......
As much as I like him getting both heads blown off by his would-be victim.....if she had the gun in her purse, why did she hit him with the purse??????
Wouldn't it have made more sense for her to pull the gun on him and hold him there until the police showed up???

Status
Not open for further replies.