Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one critique really......
As much as I like him getting both heads blown off by his would-be victim.....if she had the gun in her purse, why did she hit him with the purse??????
Wouldn't it have made more sense for her to pull the gun on him and hold him there until the police showed up???

Goes to show sometimes some people don't think things through.

To be fair, I don't think the crossdresser would want to wait.

True. But also keep in mind, this is John K we're talking about...so there wasn't much time for anyone to wait in that situation.

This reminds me of a 1,000 Ways to Die episode where a criminal tries to rape a woman--only the "woman" turns out to be a boxer in drag who hits him so hard that he kills him; I was wondering if you were going to go down that route...

Given who "Skylar" shot, Westchester County is likely to give him a medal...

This reminds me of a 1,000 Ways to Die episode where a criminal tries to rape a woman--only the "woman" turns out to be a boxer in drag who hits him so hard that he kills him; I was wondering if you were going to go down that route...

Given who "Skylar" shot, Westchester County is likely to give him a medal...

1,000 Ways to Die will definitely exist ITTL.

I'm sure the court system will find a way to let him off with mandated counseling or whatever.

What do you think Donald trump will say about jhon's death. will he mounrning his friends, joufully going serve him right or would he make a speahc how he is ashame he turn a blind eye to jhon because of his usefull talents and wish tha he force jhon to get pshcogal help. I think it may may be a good idea to cover the 2002 new york govneor elceltion. Someone suggested that trump hold a failed inpenet bid. If the bid and his recation to jhon's death don't mak him more toxic then he allready is perhaps the donald should by out the nashvile network in 2003 2004 to air the apperentnece on.

How did he get away with that??? I imagine both she and her parents had some things to say about that......specifically "Don't".

He's got some pretty good spin artists on his campaign team, plus there are still a LOT of upstate New Yorkers still PISSED at Trump over what happened to her.

Remember the 2014 Alaska Senate election, @OldNavy1988? Then-Senator Mark Begich decided, in his wisdom, to air an attack ad accusing then-Alaska AG Dan Sullivan, his GOP opponent, of giving a sex offender a light sentence in the course of a plea agreement (1); said sex offender, after getting out of prison, then murdered an elderly couple and raped their 2-year-old granddaughter and the girl's great-grandmother. One problem: the family of the victims were pissed off about the ad. Big time, as you can imagine. Not only that, but people across the political spectrum blasted Begich for even doing it, and he took the ad down. Needless to say, Begich lost, and that ad was widely believed to be one of the reasons (the fact that Obama was really unpopular didn't do Begich any favors, either)…

(1) Which was signed by an assistant AG, as Sullivan likely had little involvement in the plea bargain, IIRC.

With steven universe created by rachel stone what will happen to rebbeca sugaar. perjas see will pitch her 2010 ghaphic novel pug davis (it was about a dog astronaut with a gay frined)as a cartoon

In August of 2002, the Leavenworth Riots would see twelve corrections officers killed in the line of duty. It would also be the scene of many inmates escaping the federal penitentiary. One of whom being John Kricfalusi. Once known for creating the acclaimed Ren and Stimpy Show, Kricfalusi's legacy was tarnished when he was convicted of abduction, felony evading and multiple counts of the statutory rape of a then-15 year old girl. He was sentenced to 60+ years in prison, which is essentially a life sentence with Kricfalusi having turned 42 prior to his first day at USP Leavenworth. During his time behind bars, Kricfalusi was anything but a model prisoner. Despite being kept away from general population, he was often written up for groping and making lewd comments to female guards. In addition to that, he was known for threatening former colleagues, rival creators, as well as the victim and her family, all in the letters he would write from his cell. Upon his escape, Kricfalusi hitchhiked his way back to Westchester County, New York, having been picked up by a submissive motorist.

Upon his arrival in New Rochelle, Kricfalusi would discover his former residence on Plymouth Drive in the Wilmot Woods neighborhood to have been demolished immediately following his conviction. He would also come to discover that the girl he victimized is now 21 years old and attending college at the University of Nebraska. To add to John's dilemma, the girl's family had since relocated to get as far away from him as they could. Rather than hitchhike to Lincoln, Kricfalusi turned his attention to helping himself to another underage piece of meat.

Since the media circus five years ago, the city of White Plains has had issues with teenage runaways, many of whom claim their own parents or stepparents to be as equally perverted, if not more so than Kricfalusi. Sadly, such an epidemic of runaways can only mean more potential targets to fall into the hands of Kricfalusi.

Stay tuned for Part 2.​

The man once hailed as an animation legend somehow slipped through the fingers of law enforcement for a good two months. By October 21st of that year, John Kricfalusi had been a fugitive from justice for at least 59 days and counting. John's escape from Leavenworth took place roughly around the date of August 23-24th of 2002.

Once he made his way back to Westchester County, he found his old neighborhood had changed. Since his conviction, the family of his former victim had moved away and his former house was demolished. "Blair," now 21, had went away to college at the University of Nebraska. More on her later.

On October 21, 2002, John K scoured any place kids would gather in search of his next victim. That evening, he set his sights on the Galleria mall in White Plains. It was at this mall, at the Waldenbooks shop, that John made his move. The girl that caught John's eye bore a striking resemblance to "Blair," albeit a half foot taller. She sifted through the shelves with her back turned to John. As he tried to grab the girl's arm, John would be in for a shock. As she turned to face him, John realized this girl was really a boy in drag.

"Skyler" wriggled out of John's grasp by whacking him across the head with a hardcover book and running out of the store as fast as he could. However, "Skyler's" high heel would buckle under his left foot, sending tumbling face first onto the linoleum tiles. Turning on his back, "Skyler" saw John K towering over him. In a split second before John could pounce, "Skyler" kicked John with his right high heel, as hard as he could, right in the nuts.

Slowly getting back on his feet, John was met with an angry mob that bashed him over the head with trays from the food court. One woman whacked John with her purse and out flew a fully loaded desert eagle. John tried to crawl for the gun, but "Skyler," with just one shoe on, picked it up and aimed for John.

One bullet downstairs and another to the forehead was all that was necessary to put an end to the wasted life of Michael John Kricfalusi once and for all.​

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

The Final Destruction of John Kricfalusi Part 3: The Aftermath
In the immediate aftermath, reaction was swift. A media circus once again descended on Westchester County.

The Galleria mall in White Plains closed temporarily to allow the investigation to run its course.

In response to public sentiment, the county district attorney dropped all charges against "Skyler," citing credible self-defense claims and Kricfalusi's criminal history.

It seemed as though nobody in the animation industry was sad to see Kricfalusi go. In fact, the industry as a whole pretty much said "good riddance." Here are a few animation pros speaking their minds on John K:

untitled.png

RACHEL STONE
(Creator of Steven Universe; 2002 Rolling Stone interview):
"After that asshole fucked up my appearance on Larry King Live, I've had to change my address about six times, mainly due to the letters I kept receiving from him. However, that wasn't the end of the shit I had to deal with from John. Each time I'd move to a new house, Dennis Falk, the guy that got Tiny Toons cancelled, would somehow find out where I lived. He often did so by interrogating my co-workers at various conventions. With that, he'd forward each of my addresses to John. When the second season of Steven premiered, I had gotten a message on my answering machine, from a neighbor, that Dennis stole eight pairs of my underwear off of my clothesline in the backyard. Then I found out later he mailed those to John. I'm neither sad, nor angry that John is gone. In fact, I revel in his well-deserved demise. Fuck him!!!"

Rmm-yzwE_400x400.jpg

OBIE SCOTT WADE
(Creator of Shezow; Interview on WSB-TV local news):
"Nobody outside of Trump Manhattan wanted to believe [John] was an absolute nutcase. Nor did they want to believe he had a thing for underage girls. Unfortunately, there are going to be people out there that won't accept he is now thankfully dead."

"If you recall Sody Pop, the character that joined the Ren and Stimpy cast midway through the show's run, he straight up admitted to Howard Stern she was underage. About two and a half years before John kidnapped "Blair," Christina Ricci visited our studio to host a behind-the-scenes special on the making of Ren and Stimpy. Bob Camp, Jim Gomez, Chris Savino and I were featured pretty heavily on that special as was John. Unsurprisingly, John made Christina extremely uncomfortable, but when she tried to explain to Donald Trump what happened, he pretty much laughed in her face. When I met Christina again later on, when she came to Atlanta to read for Shezow, she told me that when she tried reporting John's douchebaggery to the New Rochelle PD, the officer she spoke to also treated the whole thing like a joke. Anyways, Blair's moderate resemblance to the actress was what must have turned John on when he started stalking her. He even wrote in his sketchbook that if he couldn't '...have the real [Christina Ricci], then the girl next door will have to do.' That of course was the same sketchbook I helped present as evidence against him at his trial.

I hope that with the death of this horrible monster, the animation business can continue rebuilding trust with the public."

a600bd172fcabd688500dac58ebda3a0.jpeg

MATT GROENING
(Creator of The Simpsons and Futurama; Interview with Animation Magazine):
"At this point, I have no sympathy for John Kricfalusi. None whatsoever. He bashed [The Simpsons] constantly and followed those up with backhanded complements. But more importantly, he made too many enemies in the business to be credited for the TV animation revolution of the last decade and a half. Oh yeah, and that Ren and Stimpy garbage will forever he tarnished by the abduction and abuse of that girl."

creators.jpg

MATT STONE (L) and TREY PARKER (R)
(Creators of South Park):
"That fucking prick always accused us of stealing his ideas. No need to lock up the dude in the dress. Justice was already served!"

guest-eric-julia-lewald.jpg

ERIC (Left) and JULIA LEWALD (Right)
(Executive producers of the Marvel Animated Universe at Walt Disney Television Animation)

Eric:
"We've saved a nice bottle of vintage champagne specifically for this event. But as time goes on, I'm sure we're still going to get questions at Comic Con about our days at Gemini."

Julia:
"Even though John is now dead, I must continue to encourage aspiring animators to stamp out harassment of any kind from our industry."

p43478.jpg

JON LOVITZ
(voice of Jay Sherman from The Critic):
"...and nothing of value was lost."

antonucci.JPG

DANNY ANTONUCCI
(Creator of Ed, Edd n Eddy):
"No individual animator is bigger than the industry. That was something John should have learned a long time ago."

hqdefault.jpg

DANIEL ABBOTT
(Animator and voice artist at Disney; Above image is a stand-in since Mr Abbott is a fictional animator for TTL):
"If I could say one last thing to John, I'd say 'ROT IN BLOODY HELL YOU KIDDY-FIDDLING WANKER!!!"

bf87b0fc67d0b1ae186a996dab704750--tim-roth-older-men.jpg

Abbott was played in the third act of The Man Behind The Myth by Tim Roth (above). Even before cameras rolled on that film, Abbott often joked about being mistaken for Roth by passers by.

1040442-chrissavinomain.jpg

CHRIS SAVINO
(Creator of The Loud House):
"If someone needed a clue-by-four in that time and place, it was me. Had it not been for [John's] arrest and trial, it would've probably taken longer for my cavalier attitude towards women to change."

camp_bob.jpg

BOB CAMP
(Oscar winning co-director of Shrek):
"With John finally gone, I guess Nickelodeon will slowly integrate Ren and Stimpy back into its lineup. Except this time, I bought the rights to the show with the help of a fan campaign. As for John, that son of a bitch whizzed on the electric fence for sure!"

Peter-Schneider-Photo-web.jpg

PETER SCHNEIDER
(Nickelodeon executive):
"We have to be extremely meticulous if we are to bring Ren and Stimpy back to the network. The immediate months after John Kricfalusi's death is too soon...We can't afford to be seen as paying tribute to someone who committed despicable acts behind the scenes."

latest

MARK EVANIER
(Currently developing a Garfield reboot for Film Roman):
"Almost since the first day I met John at Gemini, I despised his stupid ass. His death gives me great joy!"

latest

SCOTT SHAW!
(Former Gemini animator and current freelance cartoonist):
"I am not exaggerating when I say everybody in animation is happy to see John gone!"

MV5BMTgyNDk3OTI2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDA4NjU5OA@@._V1_UY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

SETH MACFARLANE
(Creator of Larry and Steve):
"John's demise brought a smile to my face. Never did I anticipate a crossdressing boy would be the one to take John down. I mean, crazy as my show is, even I couldn't make up shit like that."​

Something tells me that in a rather morbid way, I have a funny feeling that the Queen song, 'Another One Bites The Dust', would see an unlikely rise in the charts ITTL over John K's death.

But alas, as that clatty bastard kicks the bucket, what's the next update?

Status
Not open for further replies.