Status
Not open for further replies.
Three things to ask
  1. What happened to Vince McMahon now?
  2. Battle Dome Wrestling sounds like something from Kaiju Big Battle. Suprise that Trump didn't buy that. (also looked at the roster. That is Insane)
  3. Russo in IWA Mid-South! I honestly laughing now.

@TheMatthew25 Quite well actually.
giphy.gif

Honestly, I am shocked...

Ever heard of mutant league football or blood bowl. both where voilent football games with monster teamsHeres a nutty idea vince mcmahon is inspired by these games to make a football where players dress as monster

Ever heard of mutant league football or blood bowl. both where voilent football games with monster teamsHeres a nutty idea vince mcmahon is inspired by these games to make a football where players dress as monster
Kinda reminds me of WMAC Masters when I was a kid. They had martial artists as characters like the Tiger or Machine and was aimed for kids. Was made by 4Kids before they grabbed Pokémon.

I can see it happen but would be insane. I would pay money though to watch. I can even imagine the teams name like the Los Angeles Hellraisers or DC Monsters.

Damn.. I want to happen now.. XD

Totems (TV Series)
Special thanks to @Goldwind2

To kick off the 2004-05 Saturday Morning season, the Hub launched Totems, a series that revolves around a band of stuffed animals who come to life blessed with magical powers.

For more info:
https://www.deviantart.com/userdan1/art/Totems-Info-635790728

Created by Marco Guerrero [1]
Produced by RKO Animation (formerly Murakami-Wolf-Swenson)

VOICES
Mark Hamill as The Great Manedinii; The Magical Lion
Jim Cummings as Bingo the Circus Chimp
Rob Paulsen as Buckaroo Bobby
George Takei as Yosuko the Ninja Weasel
Dan Castellaneta as Ronald Drumpf
Russi Taylor and Tress MacNielle as Leslie and Jen; The Chipmunk Sisters
Bob Joles as Klaus, the wizard who grants the Totems their magical powers
Harry Shearer as Gregor, Klaus's rival
Jess Harnell as The Hardshell Kid

Character designs:
https://www.deviantart.com/userdan1/gallery/60455819/Totems

[1] fictional animator

Last edited:
Special thanks to @Goldwind2

To kick off the 2004-05 Saturday Morning season, the Hub launched Totems, a series that revolves around a band of stuffed animals who come to life blessed with magical powers.

For more info:
https://www.deviantart.com/userdan1/art/Totems-Info-635790728

Created by Marco Guerrero [1]
Produced by RKO Animation (formerly Murakami-Wolf-Swenson)

VOICES
Mark Hamill as The Great Manedinii; The Magical Lion
Jim Cummings as Bingo the Circus Chimp
Rob Paulsen as Buckaroo Bobby
George Takei as Yosuko the Ninja Weasel
Dan Castellaneta as Ronald Drumpf
Russi Taylor and Tress MacNielle as Leslie and Jen; The Chipmunk Sisters
Bob Joles as Klaus, the wizard who grants the Totems their magical powers
Harry Shearer as Gregor, Klaus's rival
Jess Harnell as The Hardshell Kid

[1] fictional animator

oldnavy will you please put a link to the totems gallery so people can see my totems designs and the profiles for the characters that can be viewed by pressing the pictures.

Those parks were recently sold to Sir Richard Branson to form Virgin Parks.

Should I add virgin parks to the of theme parks. Do you think that virgin parks would one day build thier park. IF they do should they build in the UK France Spain Poland China Thailand Western Australia Argentina Oregon Washington state phoenix or Hawaii

So I'm curious now.
  1. What are the sports leagues in this timeline compared and are there any differences?
  2. What are the video game and handheld consoles in 2004-05
  3. Where is Apple?
  4. And, What happened to Power Rangers in this timeline since I love the show.
Also, thank you for what you did with John Kricfalusi in your story. Always hated Adult Party Cartoons and I hate the guy in real life which is unforgivable. Honestly glad he got what he deserves here.

@TheMatthew25

You can read about the sports world of American Magic in a separate thread called I'm Going to Disney World:
https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...world-an-open-collaborative-sports-tl.407424/

Apple went out of business in the late 90's after having been bought by Jordan Belfort, aka the real Wolf of Wall Street.

Power Rangers has been pretty much the same.

Mattel's Intellivision continued well into the mid 2000's. Turner Broadcasting has the Apex console series dating back to the mid 80s.

European Parks
Tussard Group

Port Adventura
Alton Towers
Trope Park
Chessington Worlds of Adventure
Hedie Park
Pragues Reundios

Attractiepark Slagharen
Pargue de atraccoiness de madrid
Bobbejaanland
American Adventure