Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheMatthew25

You can read about the sports world of American Magic in a separate thread called I'm Going to Disney World:
https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...world-an-open-collaborative-sports-tl.407424/

Apple went out of business in the late 90's after having been bought by Jordan Belfort, aka the real Wolf of Wall Street.

Power Rangers has been pretty much the same.

Mattel's Intellivision continued well into the mid 2000's. Turner Broadcasting has the Apex console series dating back to the mid 80s.

1. I read through the Sports timeline. Honestly I feel mixed about it but I like the Asian Pacific Football League idea.

2. Freaking ouch. I actually like apple when I was a kid and them not existing here is a bummer. Also what happened to Atari Computer division and Commandore?

3. So I'm doing okay in this life. All is well.

4. I love that the console crash didn't happen. So Apex, Atari, Nintendo, Sega, Sony and Intelivision are competing in the US. So many choices, I actually like that. I'm glad Sega is still around.

1. I read through the Sports timeline. Honestly I feel mixed about it but I like the Asian Pacific Football League idea.

2. Freaking ouch. I actually like apple when I was a kid and them not existing here is a bummer. Also what happened to Atari Computer division and Commandore?

3. So I'm doing okay in this life. All is well.

4. I love that the console crash didn't happen. So Apex, Atari, Nintendo, Sega, Sony and Intelivision are competing in the US. So many choices, I actually like that. I'm glad Sega is still around.

I belive comdoare surrives and old said that when this timeline reach 2007 comadore wi make a killing by releasing americans first modern smart phone

Asain themeparks
Beijing Shijingshan Amusement Park
Hapy Valley
Ocean Park
Beijing Shijingshan Amusement Park
Fanassty Kingdom
Nicco park
Wonderla
Aphu ghar
Siam PArk city
Anol Dreamland
Luna Park, Tel Aviv
SuperLand
shuối Tiên Amusement Park
Leofoo Village Theme Park
Lotteworld
Everland
Seoul Land
Al-Shallal Theme Park
Gennting Heights
Sunway lagoon
Expoland
Yokanoma Dreamland
Fuji-Q Highland
Space World
Nagashima Spa Land
Sanrio Puroland
Hanayashiki
Yomiurland
Luna Park
Luna Melborne
Dream World
Asustirlai wonderland(Pincal asusterlan)
Eram Amusement Park
Joyland Lahore
gennting highlands

Last edited:
F-Zero (animated series)
F-Zero

Produced by Ruby Spears
Distributed by Grand Diamond Television
Debuted on September 18, 2004 on The Hub

Based on the Nintendo video game series.

Incorporates ideas submitted by @kinnikuniverse

VOICES
Chris Pratt as Captain Falcon
Townsend Coleman as Dr. Stewart
John DiMaggio as Pico
Jim Cummings as Samurai Goroh
Venus Terzo as Judy Summer
Cree Summer as Kate Alen
Irene Bedard as Mrs Arrow
Hank Azaria as John Tanaka

I think there room for a thmepark or two in austirlia esppally because i doubt wanrner borther movie park austilia got built. I also doubt the wanrer borther movie parks in germany and spaian opened either.

Remaber how somebody suggested that the invasion for western pop culture themeparks in a japan led to a minor amount of Jappense people complaing about the encougent of American pop culture and the eventuality reopening of Yokohama dreamland as Nipponese. Here a nutty Idea People in south korea start compiling about how imperial japan was cultural oppressive to them. a consution of korma companies decide to respond to what they see as the hypocrisy of japan complain about american cultural imperialism by building a K Pop theme park in jap or buying out an old japane park like Expoland and retheming it to Korea Pop Culture

Les Miserables vs Spongebob
Logo-les-miserables-275664_332_340.gif

The above image of Cosette (voiced by Dakota Fanning) with the French flag is used extensively in Les Mis's marketing.

Les Miserables

Released by Walt Disney Pictures on November 14, 2004

Directed by Kirk Wise and Gary Trousdale
Based on the Victor Hugo novel and the Boublil/Schonberg musical

VOICES
Hugh Jackman as Jean Valjean
David Ogden Stiers as Javert
Linda Larkin as Fantine
Dakota Fanning as Cosette
Seth Green as Marius Pontmercy
Chris Pine as Enjolras
Anna Paquin as Eponine
Helena Bonham Carter and Daniel Abbott as the Thenardiers
Thomas Brodie-Sangster as Gavroche

Les Miserables would ultimately go down as one of the darkest, most depressing films to ever come out of the Disney studio. Critics who trashed Les Mis urged parents with very young children to skip Disney's latest offering and flock over to the film below.

spongebob-squarepants-movie.jpg

Princess Mindy (voiced by Scarlett Johansson) comes face to face with Spongebob (voiced by Tom Kenny) and Patrick (voiced by Bill Fagerbakke).

The Spongebob Squarepants Movie
Released by United Artists on November 14, 2004
Produced by Film Roman and Cartoon Network Movies

Directed by Stephen Hillenburg

Executive Producers: Stephen Hillenburg, Phil Roman, Barbara Broccoli and Mark Evanier

Written by Stephen Hillenburg, Derek Drymon, Tim Hill, Aaron Springer, Paul Tibbitt and Kent Osborne

VOICES
Tom Kenny as Spongebob Squarepants
Bill Fagerbakke as Patrick
Roger Bumpass as Squidward
Clancy Brown as Mr Krabs
Mr. Lawrence as Plankton
Jeffrey Tambor as King Neptune
Scarlett Johansson as Princess Mindy
Alec Baldwin as Dennis
Carolyn Lawrence as Sandy Cheeks

Les Mis lacked the typical Disney happy ending. Plus, it was gonna be rated PG-13 by the MPAA no matter what Disney did with the source material. In contrast, critics and audiences absolutely adored the theatrical debut of Cartoon Network's top toon star.

Advantage: Spongebob

Status
Not open for further replies.