沒有國民黨就沒有中國, Without the Kuomintang there would be no China, A Republic of China Story

How would Hoxhaism develop without Maoist China to serve as an inspiration for Hoxha ideologically? Also, how well-organized are the Chinese Communist exiles? Is there a "government-in-exile" the ChiComs have set up based in Moscow or Ulaanbataar?

Last edited:
How would Hoxhaism develop without Maoist China to serve as an inspiration for Hoxha ideologically?
Hoxha is just going to be a Stalinist (and there hasn't been destaliniszation ITTL).
Also, how well-organized are the Chinese Communist exiles? Is there a "government-in-exile" the ChiComs have set up based in Moscow or Ulaanbataar?
The essentially operate out from Camp Mao Zedong in Eastern Mongolia. Deng Xiaoping is the highest ranking general who escaped China, and he commands the military. Zhou Enlai is in charge of most non-military affairs. Since the vast majority of Chinese exiles are soldiers, Deng Xiaoping is the more powerful of the two. The only civilians are the wives and children of soldiers. The various camps have between 500 to 20,000 people living in them (usually towards the lower end). The bigger camps have (obviously not very sophisticated) schools to educate the soldiers' children, sports fields, bakeries, restaurants, and shops.

All of the Communist world recognizes the government in Nanjing, even if many sympathize with the Chinese exiles.

I have an unfortunate announcement:

I will not be updating this TL or my other two very often for the next few months. Expect only a handful of update or at most between now and August.
Well, what I am most interested in would be the fate of Mao Anying as he IOTL died in the Korean War. And on that note, might as well ask on the fate of Madame Mao here.
Mao Anying was killed in an offensive led by Chiang Ching-kuo towards the end of the war. Madame Mao escaped to Mongolia.

Last edited:
I have an unfortunate announcement:

I will not be updating this TL or my other two very often for the next few months. Expect only a handful of update or at most between now and August.

Mao Anying was killed in an offensive led by Chiang Ching-kuo towards the end of the war. Madame Mao escaped to Mongolia.
That’s a bummer. Any particular reason why?