640px-Cascadia_map_and_bioregion_vector.svg.png

please can i have this wikipedia map of cascadia drawn in q-bam? or perhaps somehow reprojected into that 10 degrees off robinson the qbam almost is?
The dotted watershed boundary, or the solid green section?

Can you also try two more variations of the flag?
1. The German flag at the top left replaced with the Black-Red-Yellow but the iron cross kept in place.
2. The color white of the imperial flag replaced with red like the nazi war flag.
Heeeeeeeeere you go

(I didn't know whether you wanted the second one with the imperial eagle or the bundesadler so I did both)

Attachments

• another German flag thingy.png
    another German flag thingy.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 192
  • and yet another German flag thingy part 2 (electric boogaloo).png
    and yet another German flag thingy part 2 (electric boogaloo).png
    107.3 KB · Views: 112
  • and yet another German flag thingy.png
    and yet another German flag thingy.png
    59 KB · Views: 178
Oh great @deLeonFloridaMan...

This one flag is set within the same world as the Empire State flag.

This time it isn't so much an single country, or nation, but rather a group of like-minded nations within a NATO/EU type organization. It's very big on 'New World Hope' of being a beacon for the future and travel on a road of progress and unity and cooperative.

It's a primally American South base group, the Charleston Alliance. A Saint Andrew's Cross like flag (A reference to the Old World Confederate States of America and the famous/infamous battle flag.) with a crescent moon in the upper left corner and a stag.

Maybe also a NATO like compass to showcase the message of 'finding a new direction.' Or something equally dawn like.

As for colors, mostly blue, yellow/golden and sliver. Maybe a little red too, but I'm less certain on that.

Oh great @deLeonFloridaMan...

This one flag is set within the same world as the Empire State flag.

This time it isn't so much an single country, or nation, but rather a group of like-minded nations within a NATO/EU type organization. It's very big on 'New World Hope' of being a beacon for the future and travel on a road of progress and unity and cooperative.

It's a primally American South base group, the Charleston Alliance. A Saint Andrew's Cross like flag (A reference to the Old World Confederate States of America and the famous/infamous battle flag.) with a crescent moon in the upper left corner and a stag.

Maybe also a NATO like compass to showcase the message of 'finding a new direction.' Or something equally dawn like.

As for colors, mostly blue, yellow/golden and sliver. Maybe a little red too, but I'm less certain on that.
Lol you don't have to call me "Oh great" to get a flag. I like making flags for people (because they often have some pretty cool ideas). I definitely do like your flag idea. However, I am gonna need some specification: How exactly do you want me to work the Crescent and Stag into a Saint Andrew's cross flag? Do you want me to put them into a canton (like, a rectangle) in the top left? Or is it something else that you desire?

Lol you don't have to call me "Oh great" to get a flag. I like making flags for people (because they often have some pretty cool ideas). I definitely do like your flag idea. However, I am gonna need some specification: How exactly do you want me to work the Crescent and Stag into a Saint Andrew's cross flag? Do you want me to put them into a canton (like, a rectangle) in the top left? Or is it something else that you desire?

I think a canton in the top left could work best if you can make it work. Or the moon about, and the stag below it, or side to side. I'm open to interpretation.

On the flip side, I didn't put this in, but it could look more like the Star and Bars with the Canton.

I think a canton in the top left could work best if you can make it work. Or the moon about, and the stag below it, or side to side. I'm open to interpretation.

On the flip side, I didn't put this in, but it could look more like the Star and Bars with the Canton.

Here you go. I made 3 designs--the version without any Stag or Crescent, the Stars and Bars Version (their battle flag), and the version with the Stag and crescent in a canton. Here is the meaning of the flag: The blue is taken from the Blue of South Carolina's flag, where the alliance was born. The silver stands for purity, and the gold stands for wealth, prosperity, and agriculture. The structure of the flag itself calls back to both the old Confederate battle flag, and the state flags that feature St. Andrew's cross. In the center is a stylized compass, containing a needle (arrow) pointing south instead of north, symbolizing the Southerner's desire to shift power permanently into the Southern former U.S.

The war flag carries a simplification of the compass symbol to be visible from a long distance, and highly resembles the Stars and Bars confederate flag, like you suggested.

The crescent is taken from South Carolina's flag, while the stag is a new element used on the coat of arms of the Alliance, used to represent the versatility and willingness to adapt of all Alliance Members. I added labels to each of the flags, but you are free to use them however you like.

If you want my honest opinion about the flags, I think that the Stag-and-crescent canton one turned out way better than I expected. You are a good designer, @Historyman 14!

Charleston Alliance--National Flag.png

Charleston Alliance--Version without Stag or Crescent (Civil Ensign)

Request Version--Charleston Alliance (6).png

Version with Stag and Crescent in Canton (National Flag)

Request Version--Charleston Alliance (9).png

Stars and Bars Version (War Flag)

Last edited:
Here you go. I made 3 designs--the version without any Stag or Crescent, the version with a Stag and Crescent(s) divided by the cross, and the version with the Stag and crescent in a canton. Here is the meaning of the flag: The blue is taken from the Blue of South Carolina's flag, where the alliance was born. The silver stands for purity, and the gold stands for wealth, prosperity, and agriculture. The structure of the flag itself calls back to both the old Confederate battle flag, and the state flags that feature St. Andrew's cross. In the center is a stylized compass, containing a needle (arrow) pointing south instead of north, symbolizing the Southerner's desire to shift power permanently into the Southern former U.S.

The crescent is taken from South Carolina's flag, while the stag is a new element used on the coat of arms of the Alliance, used to represent the versatility and willingness to adapt of all Alliance Members.

If you desire me to make a Stars and Bars version of this flag, I will be happy to do so. But here is my work for now:

If you want my honest opinion about the flags, I think that the Stag-and-crescent canton one turned out way better than I expected. You are a good designer, @Historyman 14!

View attachment 744678
Charleston Alliance--Version without Stag or Crescent

View attachment 744686
Version with Stag and Crescent in Canton

View attachment 744687
Version with 3 crescents and stag divided by St. Andrew's Cross.

@deLeonFloridaMan, fantastic!

Again I really love all the thought and background you do with each element. The compass pointing south is also a very nice touch.

I surprisedly really like the second one, but all three are really great.

Edit: And the Stars and Bars are really killing it.

Last edited:
Hey, @deLeonFloridaMan , I was wanting to ask you to make a flag for the Allied States of America. I am not as good of a flag creator as you, this is what I came up with. The reason for the design was Blue for Liberty, Red for Sacrifice, and Purple for prosperity, with a blue canton containing 4 stars, representing the 4 branches of government (based on the USA's 3, with a fourth branch named "Residential". I was thinking though. Maybe you could make a better flag? If you need more info on the country itself, feel free to ask.

Attachments

• asaflag.png
    asaflag.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 117
Hey, @deLeonFloridaMan , I was wanting to ask you to make a flag for the Allied States of America. I am not as good of a flag creator as you, this is what I came up with. The reason for the design was Blue for Liberty, Red for Sacrifice, and Purple for prosperity, with a blue canton containing 4 stars, representing the 4 branches of government (based on the USA's 3, with a fourth branch named "Residential". I was thinking though. Maybe you could make a better flag? If you need more info on the country itself, feel free to ask.
What states are in the Allied States? That would help the design process.

What states are in the Allied States? That would help the design process.
Alaska (4), Yukon, California (5), Washington (4), Oregon (3), Idaho, Nevada (2), Utah, Colorado, Montana, Texas, New Mexico (2), Arizona (2), Baja California (2), Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Dakota (2), Wyoming, British Columbia (2), Missouri
Also, a screenshot of ASA (dark blue)

1653574039823.png

Alaska (4), Yukon, California (5), Washington (4), Oregon (3), Idaho, Nevada (2), Utah, Colorado, Montana, Texas, New Mexico (2), Arizona (2), Baja California (2), Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Dakota (2), Wyoming, British Columbia (2), Missouri
Also, a screenshot of ASA (dark blue)
Alright, @FireCrispyHistory, I have your redesigned flag for you. I will admit that I took some creative liberties, but I hope you will like it:

Rather than just focusing on the governmental aspect of your fictional Westerica (which is what I think would be an unofficial name for your State), I wanted to also focus on it's history and geography. In the top left corner lies four alternating stripes of red and white, symbolizing the history of the country as part of the United States, as well as also standing for both the blood and the purity of those who fought in the war of Independence, continuing the American Tradition. The 3 main stripes of the tricolor represent different geographic aspects of Westerica, and are arranged geographically, west-to-east (left-to-right): The blue represents the waters of the Pacific Ocean, the Green the forests of Cascadia, and, finally, Yellow, the deserts and Mountains of the Interior West, along with the golden wheat-fields of the Great plains. In the center of the flag lies a 4-pointed star that symbolizes the four branches of Westerica's Government, including "Residential," as you described (I would love to know about this branch!). I took a lot of inspiration from the New York Times's horrible redesign of the American Flag, even though the colors represent completely different things. So, technically, this is a redesign of a redesign of a sort-of-redesign.

United Allied States (3).png

Flag of the Allied States of America, which I would call "Westerica." Westerica carries both connotations of a portmanteau of "West" and "America," but also the word "rica," representing "Rich" to the Spanish Speakers of the country. It's also just a more dystopian-sounding name.

I also made another version of the flag, this time in a horizontal tricolor format, which is closer to your original flag:

United Allied States (8).png

Last edited:
Alright, @eretzyegern , I have your flags for you, based on my old State of Burma flag redesign (which you can find in Flag Thread V): the State of Burma Air Command and Navy. I will explain each of my design decisions below.

Eretzyegern, I will post the political party flag and Army flags later--right now, I just can't work out any ideas.

I created the State of Burma Air Command Ensign to resemble a mountain, such as one in the Kachin Region of Burma, surrounded by clouds and gazed on by a sun. The sun contains a simplified emblem of the State. The mountain also resembles an Arrow pointed upward, while the sun pays homage to Japan.

State of Burma Air Command (4).png

State of Burma Air Command Ensign

I wanted to create a naval ensign that would be recognizable from far away, so I created a four-colored flag with the colors of the State, with a single cogwheel in the center. It should be quite visible.

Navy of the State of Burma (2).png

State of Burma Naval Ensign