I would like to have one at each angle, so 4 fleurs-de-lys.
Scottish-French Flag-01.png

Does this work?

Can someone make a British Republic flag? Here's a little context first, After the American Revolution, King George III tries to disband the Parliament. Due to mental deterioration and losing his powers as monorach. The pro Parliamentary forces try to overthrow him, staring a second English Civil War or would it be the British Revolution?🤔

Last edited:
Can someone make a British Republic flag? Here's a little context first, After the American Revolution, King George III tries to disband the Parliament. Due to mental deterioration and losing his powers as monorach. The pro Parliamentary forces try to overthrow him, staring a second English Civil War or would it be the British Revolution?🤔
1652927143892.png
This is the actual flag of the english commonwealth
But also, there's nothing monarchist about the union jack, so I'm not sure why it would change.
Does the second civil war happen before or after the Cross of St. Patrick is added to the Union Jack in 1801?

View attachment 742773
This is the actual flag of the english commonwealth
But also, there's nothing monarchist about the union jack, so I'm not sure why it would change.
Does the second civil war happen before or after the Cross of St. Patrick is added to the Union Jack in 1801?
Before, I just want something that screams Britian. They rid of the Union Jack because they feel it's too associated with the Monarchy. They would want a change of scenery I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

maybe something based on the Chartrist flag.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chartism#1842

@deLeonFloridaMan, I have a request for you good sir if you don't mind.

For this, this would be a flag/banner of a Fallout Nation/Empire base out of New York. By say the 24th/25th Century, the Empire is one of the major powers of the American Wasteland, from the Commonwealth/New England down into the Mid-Atlantic states.

In my mind, it is a cross of bot NY State and City flags, with a big imperial eagle/Phoenix, that they are survivors that not even the Great War could stop them and nothing will stopped them. Double headed.

Very Art Deco in my mind the Empire has become very big about since the first Empress. (Who in my mind was basically Tina Turner Aunty Entity character.)

I hope I giving the right information for this.

@deLeonFloridaMan, I have a request for you good sir if you don't mind.

For this, this would be a flag/banner of a Fallout Nation/Empire base out of New York. By say the 24th/25th Century, the Empire is one of the major powers of the American Wasteland, from the Commonwealth/New England down into the Mid-Atlantic states.

In my mind, it is a cross of bot NY State and City flags, with a big imperial eagle/Phoenix, that they are survivors that not even the Great War could stop them and nothing will stopped them. Double headed.

Very Art Deco in my mind the Empire has become very big about since the first Empress. (Who in my mind was basically Tina Turner Aunty Entity character.)

I hope I giving the right information for this.

Your request has been granted: Here are two flags I have made--one according to your specifications (as best as I could do), and one how I would have created it. The first one contains a similar structure to the United States flag, with 9 stripes of the colors of the New York City (symbolizing the rich history of the area), and an eagle with the Empire's coat of arms in it's grasp. In New York State's coat of arms, it features an Eagle grasping a globe, and I wanted to feature this kind of national imagery in the flag, so I added it in. The globe carries a star/explosion in approximately the area New York is , which symbolizes both the greatness and significance of the city and also the great disaster (Nuclear War) that occurred.

Imperial State of Neyyork.png

And now for my second redesign. As much as I love double-headed eagles, I'll be the first one to tell you that this one (nor any of them that I could find, for that matter) fit in with the color scheme of the flag, which is very distinctive. So...I removed the eagle, got rid of the canton, put the coat of arms in the center and modified it. You can use it if you would like, or just ignore it. I just made it as a side thing.

The Empire State--Variant 2.png

Last edited:
Your request has been granted: Here are two flags I have made--one according to your specifications (as best as I could do), and one how I would have created it. The first one contains a similar structure to the United States flag, with 9 stripes of the colors of the New York City (symbolizing the rich history of the area), and an eagle with the Empire's coat of arms in it's grasp. In New York State's coat of arms, it features an Eagle grasping a globe, and I wanted to feature this kind of national imagery in the flag, so I added it in. The globe carries a star/explosion in approximately the area New York is , which symbolizes both the greatness and significance of the city and also the great disaster (Nuclear War) that occurred.

View attachment 742996

And now for my second redesign. As much as I love double-headed eagles, I'll be the first one to tell you that this one (nor any of them that I could find, for that matter) fit in with the color scheme of the flag, which is very distinctive. So...I removed the eagle, got rid of the canton, put the coat of arms in the center and modified it. You can use it if you would like, or just ignore it. I just made it as a side thing.

View attachment 743002

Thank you thank you very much for this. You always give everything a lot of thought and backdrop.

I love both, and both work great in their own ways.

@deLeonFloridaMan
Would you be interested designing a flag for an Independent Florida? (One that had stayed a British colony after the ARW)
Yes, I would be...though I think you mean Spanish colony, as Britain never had a colony in Florida--America only aquired Florida in 1821, years after the Revolutionary War. But I cannot design it tonight, and possibly not tommorrow as I am in the process of moving. I will get to it as soon as I can, durante. Tell me if you have any specifications.

Can someone make my Republic of Great Britain flag? Here's the reference here

https://www.deviantart.com/jabethomas97/art/The-Great-Britain-Republic-flag-916671280

The shield is the English Lion without the crown with a red background, the Scottish unicorn with a blue background, and the Welsh red dragon with the white and green background.

The wreath surrounding each sides of the shield are flowers symbolizing each country. The Tudor rose for England, the Thistle for Scotland, and the Daffodil for Wales.

Thanks in advance!
NOTE: Also tell me what you think about it!?

Last edited:

I couldn't look at your reference because Deviantart is blocked on my computer. Nevertheless, I did try to make your flag as you described it. @Marc Pasquin suggested a type of Chartist flag, so I used their colors to represent Wales and England in the form of a Spanish Fess. The Coat of Arms is rather complex, containing the national animals of each nation--the Scottish Red Lion for Scotland, the three Lion Passants of England, and the Dragon of wales in a green border, as you requested.

Also I tried to add the wreath in but it didn't seem to work...and neither did the flowers. If you really, really still want the flowers I can add them in, but they won't fit with the style at all. It's the same situation with the Unicorn assets I could find. Nevertheless, without further ado, here you go good sir.

Edit: Marc Pasquin suggested an edit that would keep the coat of arms inside the white stripe--I have done that.

Republic of Great Britain Revised (2).png

Last edited:
I couldn't look at your reference because Deviantart is blocked on my computer. Nevertheless, I did try to make your flag as you described it. @Marc Pasquin suggested a type of Chartist flag, so I used their colors to represent Wales and England in the form of a Spanish Fess. The Coat of Arms is rather complex, containing the national animals of each nation--the Scottish Red Lion for Scotland, the three Lion Passants of England, and the Dragon of wales in a green border, as you requested. I made two variants.

Also I tried to add the wreath in but it didn't seem to work...and neither did the flowers. If you really, really still want the flowers I can add them in, but they won't fit with the style at all. It's the same situation with the Unicorn assets I could find. Nevertheless, without further ado, here you go good sir.

View attachment 743129
Variant 1 (center)

View attachment 743130
Variant 2 (Shifted Left)
my advice would be to reduce the size of the shield to fit within the central white bar. COA which overlap on the other bars are often (but not always) ones with a supporter behind the shield.

1653058653323.png

Can someone make a more professional map for this Morocco? Like, maybe the subdivisions, ethnic distribution, etc. And not in a worlda format. If you want information on Morocco or the universe, it is in my thread, THe Great War of 2050.

https://www.deviantart.com/jabethomas97/art/The-Great-Britain-Republic-flag-916671280

The shield is the English Lion without the crown with a red background, the Scottish unicorn with a blue background, and the Welsh red dragon with the white and green background.

The wreath surrounding each sides of the shield are flowers symbolizing each country. The Tudor rose for England, the Thistle for Scotland, and the Daffodil for Wales.

Thanks in advance!
NOTE: Also tell me what you think about it!?
British Republic Flag.png

It doesn't follow your guide to the letter, but it's pretty close. I've done my best with the wreath. I hope it works! Your flag is really cool and creative, I like it!

Last edited: