Not exactly a request for a flag but I would like ideas.

What could the flag for an international organisation of originally 12 but later 15 nations (and then later once again 12) from around the world, whose common ground is that they have colonies on Venus look like (thought some of the later members would be Independent Venusian states). This organisation would be called the Venusian Treaty Organisation (VTO) and would function similarly to NATO/EU. It doesn't have an explicit ideology. They are also guaranteed by the UN (continued with the same insignia) which is among the top 5 strongest nations (ranging from 4th to 2nd (and arguably 1st)). Thought VTO would be founded while UN was weakest (4th most powerful state in Solar System) and might later remove any UN related symbolism as it grew to rival the UN in power (if VTO was combined). Thought it is certainty possible no UN related symbolism was used in the first place.

No need to make a flag but I would like opinions/ideas/suggestions. (I am thinking the astrological symbol of Venus and 12 stars could be a good starting point but not sure)

Might post this in the flag thread later too.

Maybe the astrological sign of venus with 12/15 circle form a partial circle around the top part of the symbol.

Is there a map of a not failed Erfurter Union? Like it really worked and prussia made some war with bavaria and austria? Or do I have to make it myself? 2nd: I don't have an idea how to do flow diagrams for governments, but i really want one. It will be silly but I will try...

Empingao

Banned
Can someone change the color of this torse from white to red? Thanks!
ramones1986 white to red.png
This good?

Who can make the flag of the Swadian Empire? (It can be made in the style of the British flag, but it is not necessary) Thanks in advance.

Banner of the Kingdom of Swadia -
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u5.jpg

Can I have a flag for alternate Mediterranean Union with the country's territories (including the colonies of some of them) ?

• Greater Italy (so plus Corsica, Ljubiana, Nice, Savoy, Dalmatia, Istria)
  • Greater Syria (Transjordan, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq)
  • Spain (with equitorial Guinea and Spanish Sahara and Morocco )
  • Honorary member Portugal (with their colonies)
  • exiled Kingdom of Greece (Cyprus, Crete and all of islands)
  • Greater Egypt (So "North" Sudan but no South Sudan)
  • Algeria
  • Southern France (from Niort to Marseille) in the TL I am working the north is self liberated by Communist Partisans and the south by the WAllies.
Given that is a (most likely) very difficult one, you are also free to try one that hasn't of what mentioned above is also good, albeit I ask you to feel Mediterranean or that it represents in a way all of the countries mentioned above.