Thanks I got it. In that case ... who can make the fascist flag of Odessa and Zaporozhye?
maybe something that combines the arms and colours of both places ?

odessa-zapo.png

Thank you, I liked it🙂. But I have one more request ... Could you make a flag of the republic, which covers the territories of the Odessa Region, Zaporozhye Region, Kherson Region, Mykolaev Region and the Autonomous Republic of Crimea (Not a flag of Novorossia)?

Thank you, I liked it🙂. But I have one more request ... Could you make a flag of the republic, which covers the territories of the Odessa Region, Zaporozhye Region, Kherson Region, Mykolaev Region and the Autonomous Republic of Crimea (Not a flag of Novorossia)?

what kind of politic system does this republic have and what is the background for it gaining independence ?

Can I have the France tricolor flag with this symbols (Minus the writing and the Black of course), plus a Red shield with the Occitan cross ? Thanks in advance!
images.jpeg

what kind of politic system does this republic have and what is the background for it gaining independence ?
I think the republic gained independence due to the disconnection of Novorossia (which covered all the eastern regions and Crimea) from the Russian Federation.
Or it appeared because of the collapse of Ukraine into Ukraine, Galicia and this republic.
Political system - democracy

Aurantiacis

Gone Fishin'
Hey there, can anyone spare the time to reconfigure the empresario grants in Coahuila y Tejas onto a worlda? Much appreciated and thank you!

Here is a map of the land grants in 1836:
544206073d282766ea9b3ac33e086c0e.png

can someone do a black and white map of western europe, with 1306 borders, but England coloured in as lignt blue, and English rule over Gascony, Aumale, Poithieu, Foix and Bearn?

For the Action Française flag:
View attachment 586386

For the occitan shield, you can find one of the wikipedia page for the Count of Toulouse:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Count_of_Toulouse

@Marc Pasquin It looks great! Although... I am in the wrong here since I didnt explain myself clearly.
I meant a flag with both symbols in the middle.

So how about the Fleur de lys inside the cross inside the shield and the golden branches below the shield?

The Fleur de lys inside the cross would probably looks really small. As it is, it sounds like the solution to that request is to have the Fleur de lys and Occitan cross quartered on a shield like this (using @Marc Pasquin 's excellent flag as a basis):

1601445737092.png

A map of Africa with the style of the Hearts of Iron 4 mod The New Order.
  1. Spain and Portugal still own their colonies
  2. Morocco also owns Mauritania, Senegal and half of Mali ( OTL Azawad is independent) but not Casamance who is independent.
  3. France (TTL Southern France) still owns Oran, Algiers and other Piednoirs/European majority areas
  4. East African Federation with only South Sudan(except West Equatoria) Uganda, Tanzania and Kenya but Zanzibar is independent
  5. South Africa is bigger because they also have Zimbabwe and Botswana, Lesotho and Swaziland
  6. Ethiopia is divided among ethnic lines and Eritrea and Somalia are bigger at the expense of Ethiopia (Djibouti also is part of Somalia)
  7. Gabon and the two Congos are the same country but Katanga is independent
  8. West Equatoria belongs also to the country mentioned in the previous point
  9. Nigeria is divided among ethnic lines (Biafra, Yorubaland and so on)
  10. Egypt, "North" Sudan and Lybia are part of the UAR.
  11. Algeria loses only a strip of territory to connect Morocco with the rest of the claims.
  12. Sinai is still owned by Israel

A map of Africa with the style of the Hearts of Iron 4 mod The New Order.
  1. Spain and Portugal still own their colonies
  2. Morocco also owns Mauritania, Senegal and half of Mali ( OTL Azawad is independent) but not Casamance who is independent.
  3. France (TTL Southern France) still owns Oran, Algiers and other Piednoirs/European majority areas
  4. East African Federation with only South Sudan(except West Equatoria) Uganda, Tanzania and Kenya but Zanzibar is independent
  5. South Africa is bigger because they also have Zimbabwe and Botswana, Lesotho and Swaziland
  6. Ethiopia is divided among ethnic lines and Eritrea and Somalia are bigger at the expense of Ethiopia (Djibouti also is part of Somalia)
  7. Gabon and the two Congos are the same country but Katanga is independent
  8. West Equatoria belongs also to the country mentioned in the previous point
  9. Nigeria is divided among ethnic lines (Biafra, Yorubaland and so on)
  10. Egypt, "North" Sudan and Lybia are part of the UAR.
  11. Algeria loses only a strip of territory to connect Morocco with the rest of the claims.
  12. Sinai is still owned by Israel
Ps : the POD is the plane of De Gaulle is shot over the English Channel during WW2. Ofc he doesn't survive.

Not exactly a request for a flag but I would like ideas.

What could the flag for an international organisation of originally 12 but later 15 nations (and then later once again 12) from around the world, whose common ground is that they have colonies on Venus look like (thought some of the later members would be Independent Venusian states). This organisation would be called the Venusian Treaty Organisation (VTO) and would function similarly to NATO/EU. It doesn't have an explicit ideology. They are also guaranteed by the UN (continued with the same insignia) which is among the top 5 strongest nations (ranging from 4th to 2nd (and arguably 1st)). Thought VTO would be founded while UN was weakest (4th most powerful state in Solar System) and might later remove any UN related symbolism as it grew to rival the UN in power (if VTO was combined). Thought it is certainty possible no UN related symbolism was used in the first place.

No need to make a flag but I would like opinions/ideas/suggestions. (I am thinking the astrological symbol of Venus and 12 stars could be a good starting point but not sure)

Might post this in the flag thread later too.