Alternate Electoral Maps II

Status
Not open for further replies.
c8955dW.jpg

Guess what this county map shows.
Republicans win non-hispanic whites 100%, Democrats win non-whites 100%. Or on other words the Red counties are those with a majority of non-hispanic whites.

I wonder, is this also based upon the counties and states where Rutherford wins, and the different regions he carries? An explanation would be nice.

No, it’s based on the fact William Rutherford maps were the next trope after Baker v Manchin maps. I think the joke went over your head.

No, it’s based on the fact William Rutherford maps were the next trope after Baker v Manchin maps. I think the joke went over your head.
I see. But, jokes aside, I think it is also an accurate description of the maps which I have posted. The fact that Rutherford does so exceptionally well in the Northeast, and also manages to appeal to white working-class and rural voters in the Midwest and Appalachia at the same time. What kind of political views would Rutherford have to hold to be able to accomplish both at the same time?

Basically, this started out as a project evaluating how much Trump's approval has shifted within the country to a 2020 prediction (still based upon approval numbers and a few other things).

This will be fun to revisit in 3 years to see how utterly wrong I will be:

image.png

Thanks to @Chicxulub for using GIMP to help me fill in much of this

Basically, this started out as a project evaluating how much Trump's approval has shifted within the country to a 2020 prediction (still based upon approval numbers and a few other things).

This will be fun to revisit in 3 years to see how utterly wrong I will be:

Thanks to @Chicxulub for using GIMP to help me fill in much of this
Do you have state margins for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.