Upcoming AH books

Sweet Jesus, I read the summaries of this Black Chamber. It doesn't even look like they go to So Bad It's Good territory. They just look plain bad. And he somehow.made 4 books?
I literally just read it and finished it yesterday. I wasn't a huge fan. It just wasn't as engaging as other Stirling books are.

Sweet Jesus, I read the summaries of this Black Chamber. It doesn't even look like they go to So Bad It's Good territory. They just look plain bad. And he somehow.made 4 books?
Being one of Baen's top sellers from back in the day is a nice gig, if you can get it. They'll publish anything you put out on the cheap as long as it's got action, something vaguely catchy wrt. sci-fi, politics, and/or history, and 'splosions.

With respect, I don't quite follow the premise of the books based on the description that Amazon provides. The most I gather is that an overtly logically focused government comes to power in the US, presumably around the era of WWII?

With respect, I don't quite follow the premise of the books based on the description that Amazon provides. The most I gather is that an overtly logically focused government comes to power in the US, presumably around the era of WWII?
A scientific, skeptical, rational government comes to power and proceeds to enlighten and improve the population. Irrational mystics do not appreciate the uplift.