Upcoming AH books

Don't forget his anti-Clinton screed, A State of Disobedience.
He claims that that was Jim Baen's price for publishing Kratman's other screeds.

Not sure if I believe it. Evil Lesbian Hillary who is simultaneously all-powerful conspiratorial evil tyranny and also an incompetent joke who can't even beat some dipshits in a church, is too much even for Jim Baen.

You could do a "Let's read" thread here, I'm sure other members will provide moral support.
I suspect it depends on who wroite most of the ideas and book Kratman or his co author. His co author will I assume have some of his views but may be not all.

Baen coauthorship can be anywhere from the name has the idea but the unknown does all the work to a real joint venture to the name just editing the newbies work.

Yo everyone,

I am happy to announce that my new novel, Priestess of the Lost Colony, is now published and available for sale!
A headstrong Egyptian priestess, her brother, their sacked colony—and a rescue mission.

When Itaweret’s beloved Per-Pehu falls to the tyrannical Scylax, she and her brother Bek lead a mission to save her captured people and depose Scylax. Along the way, they run into all kinds of perils, friends, and foes—and beasts sent by an angry goddess. Set in ancient Greece 3,500 years ago, this is a tale blending magical realism with history, high adventure with discovery . . . and Itaweret’s determination to save her people while learning her heart’s desires and realizing her deeper purpose.

Priestess of the Lost Colony

So SM Stitling has expanded his Black Chamber series
ah13.jpg
post WWI.
ah14.jpg

278D75ED-7AF4-4411-9EC7-820B88327CFD.jpeg

Not sure if the author is on this forum but looking forward to this one.

July 6, 2021, President Hamilton will be released nationwide.