TOASTER Sun and Moon [The One All-encompassing Scheme To Eternally Rule]

Should the Poland and Latvia colours be switched?

• Total voters
I just don't want to get banned for plagiarism. I of course will give credit to you and to everyone for whom it is due - including, e.g., @Drex - and I will have a new name. But your demands regarding a change, @XO Mapping , are intransparent.

Nobody blames you for that, but... like this, nobody knows if their format change/other changes (I plan to attach an ideology column, a vastly expanded religion column, and a language column) are big enough not to get acused of stealing.

I hardly know a thing about making colour schemes, as my abilities in picture editing and such things are virually non-existent... but I must say that this whole idea to make an all-encompassing scheme was exactly what made this project so interesting. If TOAST3R is aiming for awe-inspiring instead, that's fine, but what's to stop anyone at all from continuing to work on an all-encompassing version, based on what's already been done in this thread? The whole project already includes suggestions from lots of different users, so it's not as if one person can forbid another from doing so by saying "this is all mine, you can't use or edit it!" -- As long as credit is given where due, it's hardly possible for anyone to object to that.

(Well, it's possible, but the objections would carry no weight.)

well honestly i'm planning on releasing expansion packs after the main toast3r is done, for people who need dem HRE colours and stuff
honestly tho the name change was just so people stopped telling me to add ideology colours for literally everything

well honestly i'm planning on releasing expansion packs after the main toast3r is done, for people who need dem HRE colours and stuff
honestly tho the name change was just so people stopped telling me to add ideology colours for literally everything

Okay. Could we agree on me going with my new colour scheme and you not getting pestered? Would that be a deal?

But basicaally, my declaration of independence is from TOAST2R, not TOAST3R. And TOAST3R is a major format change from TOAST2R. Another thing is TOAST2R has been expanded on by the community, so it is not you alone that gets to decide... or?

I hardly know a thing about making colour schemes, as my abilities in picture editing and such things are virually non-existent... but I must say that this whole idea to make an all-encompassing scheme was exactly what made this project so interesting. If TOAST3R is aiming for awe-inspiring instead, that's fine, but what's to stop anyone at all from continuing to work on an all-encompassing version, based on what's already been done in this thread? The whole project already includes suggestions from lots of different users, so it's not as if one person can forbid another from doing so by saying "this is all mine, you can't use or edit it!" -- As long as credit is given where due, it's hardly possible for anyone to object to that.

(Well, it's possible, but the objections would carry no weight.)

Totally agree. What if we just keep going on with our own schemes and go into a collaboration?

In a Nutshell: We add whatever we want to our own's colour Schemes (Mine, TOAST3R, TOAST2R or whatever) and we could suggest trespassing colours from these to the main TOASTER. That way, we keep that sense of "Freedom to edit" and continue with the "All-Encompassing".

since a lot more people seem to be following this thread than the new toast3r thread, i'd just like to take the opportunity to tell y'all that beta 5 is out and you can find it on the toast3r thread

So I did an update of my own colour scheme basing in my statement. If you're asking, yes, I took colours from other colour schemes, but my proposal was to add them to TOASTER later, so consider it an upvote rather than a theft (Spare me plz). http://i.imgur.com/kreKMcS.png

Also, am I the only one who ever tried at converting a colour scheme into a map? Idk, I like doing such things.

Have we reached peak colour scheme yet?
No, I don't think we have...
No, and we never will.
Only when we reach peak map.

Admittedly though, I do think M-BAM and TOASTER are some pretty big steps on the way.

We may never reach a point where the number of new colour schemes decreases, but I hope I could establish the most inclusive scheme ever. So... that's one type of "Peak Colour Scheme" reached.

mtCUp61.png

desu

A couple suggestions for Steve & the gang:
- Do something with the UN. Either merge it with the LoN (because I can't imagine a scenario where both exist at the same time) or the Earth colour (because that's the closest thing we have to a united earth anyways).
- We already have preëxisting colours we can use for Germanic, Romance etc. languages, why not do the same thing as we did with Religion & fuse them?
- Shouldn't the North German State be the Prussian colour, what with the North German Confederation & all?
- If the Angrezi Raj colour is the British Empire in exile, shouldn't we add "British India"? Then Wanked Britain can go to the British Empire (Because that's what the Empire was), ASB Britain can be Sealand & Commonwealth can go to -you guessed it- London. (Also add the Imperial Federation to London while you're at it, please.)
- Kaliningsberg could be Slavicised Germany & St. Petersburg could be Germanised Russia.
- The Reasoncultist colour should also represent the Cult of Reason in the Religion section. Plus, where does the Cult of the Supreme Being stand there?
Nice touch with the ASB text colour, by the way.