TOAST3R - The One Awe-inspiring Scheme To Eternally Rule (3)

This thread is deprecated - see this post for alternatives <3

here come dat thread, o shit waddup?

i'll tell you waddup, it's toast3r

Click here for the image

The current version is version 1.3 ("Dysnomia"). It's finally done!

Can't find a colour?
I need a colour for a specific HRE state / Oblast / Subdivision / Monarchy
Your best bet here is probably to look into the older version of TOASTER.
I need a colour for a historical state that isn't on here / I've run out of colours
Use Drex's colour scheme, or embrace the SUCK! (by Skallagrim) These are the most comprehensive schemes I've ever seen, even moreso than the old TOASTER.
I need a more general colour
You'd probably be best searching around X2, Ashtagon's colour scheme from which TOASTER split.
I need a specific colour for a Techno-ecologist Palau
No you don't. If you really need a colour you can't find on any colour scheme, just CIWYL

Last edited:
First off, I really like your work and new focus for Toaster, I do have a question for you though, do you have time frame for your updates? Because I would like to use your scheme for my upcoming timeline of mine, and I'm wondering if I should what for the new updates or not. Also are the geographical colors (water, borders etc.) the same?
Thanks.

First off, I really like your work and new focus for Toaster, I do have a question for you though, do you have time frame for your updates? Because I would like to use your scheme for my upcoming timeline of mine, and I'm wondering if I should what for the new updates or not. Also are the geographical colors (water, borders etc.) the same?
Thanks.

sorry, no real timeframe.

toast2r is fully updated though, feel free to check my thread history and find it

beta 5 is here! gonna write the guide for eastern europe next

GIqydqM.png

also: does anyone have any polish-related (czechoslovakia and baltics are ok too) words that start with h

Last edited:
beta 5 is here! gonna write the guide for eastern europe next

Might I suggest Flanders to be a yellow-ish color and Luxemburg a light blue-ish color to represent the colors they're associated with taken from their Coat of Arms!? Also including Brabant to Belgium/Brussels purple.

EDIT: Also why is Vichy-France under the Lowlands category and not under "other France". I would also switch the colors of Britanny and those of Champagne. It seems normal to me Champagne should have a more Champagne-like color. :p

Last edited:
Might I suggest Flanders to be a yellow-ish color and Luxemburg a light blue-ish color to represent the colors they're associated with taken from their Coat of Arms!? Also including Brabant to Belgium/Brussels purple.

EDIT: Also why is Vichy-France under the Lowlands category and not under "other France". I would also switch the colors of Britanny and those of Champagne. It seems normal to me Champagne should have a more Champagne-like color. :p

light blue luxembourg makes sense to me, and uh

vichy france isn't in the low lands?

I would also switch the colors of Britanny and those of Champagne. It seems normal to me Champagne should have a more Champagne-like color. :p
Burgundy is a shade of red, and Champagne is a white wine which comes from green grapes. Makes perfect sense to me

About the Luxembourg and Brittany thing, I suggest we don't change old colors that come from TACOS/X2 (esp. modern nations) unless it's reaaaaally needed or has been in TOA2TER (e.g. a separate UK color from England or the green Italy but even those come from TACOS technically)