TOASTER Sun and Moon [The One All-encompassing Scheme To Eternally Rule]

Should the Poland and Latvia colours be switched?

• Total voters
And I will wholeheartedly support this declaration of independence with regards for TOAST3R. Could I then use this thread for my personal extensions of TOAST2R - maybe under a new name?

I do after all want to declare independence, but @XO Mapping insisted on some "format change". How does one judge whether such a change is big enough?

Is it safe to post a draft here? To link to a draft on imgur? Should I open a new thread?

You get a new thread for your colour scheme!

You get a new thread for your colour scheme!

Everyone gets a new thread for their colour scheme!

standards.png

Depends what you define as "the tToaster format"... I want to secede with major extensions mainly. Would that be stealing the format?

i'd ask xo, but that'd be pissing him off prolly

if you make a truly-not-standalone extension, i think you should try to use something that's recognizably attachable, but not exactly the same

like, at the very least a different font and different marking for ASB version

ASB will be normally integrated, but... I still don't understand!

Your posts, @XO Mapping , are unfortunately not really clear what "the template" is? Also, why do you not recognise that TOAST3R already is a major format change and still demand more change for TOAST2R?

Skallagrim

Banned
I hardly know a thing about making colour schemes, as my abilities in picture editing and such things are virually non-existent... but I must say that this whole idea to make an all-encompassing scheme was exactly what made this project so interesting. If TOAST3R is aiming for awe-inspiring instead, that's fine, but what's to stop anyone at all from continuing to work on an all-encompassing version, based on what's already been done in this thread? The whole project already includes suggestions from lots of different users, so it's not as if one person can forbid another from doing so by saying "this is all mine, you can't use or edit it!" -- As long as credit is given where due, it's hardly possible for anyone to object to that.

(Well, it's possible, but the objections would carry no weight.)