What's Ariana Grande or Selena Gomez doing ITTL?
Thank you for answering questions, Ariana Grande was born as the same way in 1992 in Morato (OTL Quezon City) and still same but singer. Her parents fled to the United States after 1979 coup d'etat by General Edwin Walker and his members.

Also, Selena Gomez was also journalist and has her voices in opposition. Sadly, she went missing in 2015 or she was secretly detained.

I actually planned on a Katangan Khashoggi. But Selena Gomoez as a Khashoggi expy is a good idea. Generally, we seem to have more illiberal or authoritarian nations here, so we could also have more Khashoggi-like incidents.

Thank you for answering questions, Ariana Grande was born as the same way in 1992 in Morato (OTL Quezon City) and still same but singer. Her parents fled to the United States after 1979 coup d'etat by General Edwin Walker and his members.

Uh, Ariana Grande is already a singer IOTL, I don't see why you would say ITTL's Ariana Grande is "same but singer".

Also, how could her parents flee to the United States when the Philippines are already part of the United States ITTL?

Uh, Ariana Grande is already a singer IOTL, I don't see why you would say ITTL's Ariana Grande is "same but singer".

Also, how could her parents flee to the United States when the Philippines are already part of the United States ITTL?
She was an member of Sapphire when her friends form the pop musical band and her band became popular worldwide.

Her parents fled to the United States because of political persecution.

Her parents fled to the United States because of political persecution.

Dude, did you not hear my question? The Philippines is part of the United States. The first map of the thread shows that to be correct ITTL. And Morato (ITTL Quezon City) is clearly shown to be part of USA.

Unless coup d'etats are limited to regions, which is of course untrue, then ITTL!Ariana Grande's parents wouldn't need to flee the Phillies because there would be no possible coup d'etat, or they would flee the United States altogether.

Dude, did you not hear my question? The Philippines is part of the United States. The first map of the thread shows that to be correct ITTL. And Morato (ITTL Quezon City) is clearly shown to be part of USA.

Unless coup d'etats are limited to regions, which is of course untrue, then ITTL!Ariana Grande's parents wouldn't need to flee the Phillies because there would be no possible coup d'etat, or they would flee the United States altogether.
Because of persecution which began by the government and fear of getting jailed after beginning of authoritarian rule in the CSA.

Because of persecution which began by the government and fear of getting jailed after beginning of authoritarian rule in the CSA.

From what I heard about Ariana Grande, she was born in Morato, which in this world is what people call Quezon City.

Quezon City is located in Metro Manila, on the island of Luzon.

This is Luzon.

As shown on your map, Luzon is part of USA and not CSA.

Oh? Why is it no good? I know that Kurchatov was already long-dead, but I assumed a longer life ITTL. But any other criticisms I am open to. I am not that knowledgeable on Russian.

"Eh" as in "I couldn't care less". But after reading it I do have some issues.

Kurchatov may live longer ITTL, but still, ascending to the likely powerful and important position of Secretary-General at the age of 92 would be perhaps a little weird.

Bronstein, however... I'm quite concerned. If he holds the same views as OTL Trotsky, then he would almost certainly lead USSR to war and collapse with his aggressive spread-the-revolution policies, and, whether World War and Great Asian War are started because of his warmongering or not, would have been challenged by his more moderate/isolationist opponents.

I find it weird that PWU is so powerful that it gets a President into office, seeing as it "being founded by politicians and activists" would have certainly given it a reputation of being a party of technocrats and neoliberals entering politics for the sake of wealth, if not outright being cryptocapitalist.

Also, I'd like to remind you that many post-Soviet politicians who were born before 1960 were part of CPSU, so you could still use them.