ST15RM

Banned
ttdn__1989_us_presidential_election_by_lauramendezas-dcsi63j.png
you might wanna switch the popular and electoral vote for Bush.

What state is Al Gore from?
Ben Shapiro? How'd he end up in the house?
Thank you for questioning us. Al Gore was from Appalachia (OTL Kentucky and West Virginia) he was senator under Progressive-Greens until 1990 when he took oath as office of Vice President until 2000.

Ben Shapiro was the house representative after he was elected in 2016 under National Union or NU-CA and he was former conservative and right-wing activist.

Thank you for questioning us. Al Gore was from Appalachia (OTL Kentucky and West Virginia) he was senator under Progressive-Greens until 1990 when he took oath as office of Vice President until 2000.

Didn't Gore's ancestors settle in Tennessee IOTL before the Revolutionary War?

Didn't Gore's ancestors settle in Tennessee IOTL before the Revolutionary War?
The Gore's ancestors had fled from Tennessee after Second Confederate-American War when the U.S. forces retreated and unable to deal with reinforcements. then, the Gore's descendants had settled in Kentucky (what is now Appalachia) after second war with the Americans.

I find it weird that the Christian Democrats' vote percentage is so small compared to the Socdems, who have similar political views to Greens, or that Christian Democrats lose all but two states in the mainland (including *Nevada/Utah, *Idaho and *Indiana) yet win Visayas, East Hispaniola and Puerto Rico (which, being Hispanophone island states, would have logically been strongly pro-Green).

And if Gore's from Appalachia, wouldn't it go to Aquino?

I find it weird that the Christian Democrats' vote percentage is so small compared to the Socdems, who have similar political views to Greens, or that Christian Democrats lose all but two states in the mainland (including *Nevada/Utah, *Idaho and *Indiana) yet win Visayas, East Hispaniola and Puerto Rico (which, being Hispanophone island states, would have logically been strongly pro-Green).

@Gabzcervo?

Why the hell do those ugly Kazakh and Tuvan/Altaic states exist?

Tannu-Tuva was a nation in OTL, I have enhanced it with the Altai Oblast ITTL. But yes, the Lake Balkhash Republic... that is a Persian puppet state, likely created due to Bronstein losing the Great Asian War against an alliance that must have included Japan and Persia.

Tannu-Tuva was a nation in OTL, I have enhanced it with the Altai Oblast ITTL.

I know, but I don't think that state could survive on its own for long.

But yes, the Lake Balkhash Republic... that is a Persian puppet state, likely created due to Bronstein losing the Great Asian War against an alliance that must have included Japan and Persia.

Don't you think it would have controlled more of Southern Kazakhstan, with preferrably less linear borders?

I know, but I don't think that state could survive on its own for long.

It's anyway a Soviet puppet state. But it was never incorporated into the actual USSR like OTL.

Don't you think it would have controlled more of Southern Kazakhstan, with preferrably less linear borders?

There isn't much more of "Southern Kazakhstan" if you want the USSR to participate in Lake Aral. And the linear borders... I think the areas where the linear borders were drawn are mostly steppe/desert?

But yeah, it's taking the "Kazakh Border" trope over the top. I can cut off a part of this Lake Balkhash state so that it doesn't look quite as linear.

EDIT: Since we are dealing with a 1680(!) POD, one could also shove around the Soviet/Persian spheres of influence in Central Asia. Not everything must then be a result of Bronstein's warmongering, but some areas will most likely be.

A bit less linear borders here. The border is still there, but the "extreme" northern part of this Lake Balkhash state I did cut off:

YaYgauA.png

Last edited:

ST15RM

Banned
Fixed.

@ST15RM, can you help us in terms of politics and other information related to our timeline?
In what way? I'm already involved with the Yankee Dominion, never mind school and stuff, so I can't do a whole lot, but I can do some stuff.
I definitely find this TL interesting, so don't take it as a "no". Take it as "yes, but don't overload me with projects et cetera."

Thank you for questioning us. Due to Corazon Aquino's speeches and campaigns during primaries and also good, popular, and better promises which led to Corazon Aquino victory and she became the first female President of the United States due to popular promises but her promises made better policies which leaves her mark as a true sole legacy.

1. What is with Brazil?

2. I noticed that the northern portion of Sri Lanka was annexed by India. Also, did the Princely States survive to the present day?

1. What is with Brazil?

2. I noticed that the northern portion of Sri Lanka was annexed by India. Also, did the Princely States survive to the present day?
Thank you for questioning us.
  1. Brazil was split during colonial wars of independence in the late 1810s into mid-1820s. the results in formation of Amazonia, Bahia, and Pernambuco.
  2. Northern parts of Sri Lanka was annexed by India and Princely States became autonomous regional kingdoms.