The Q-BAM Improvement and Core Thread

Also add the corridor betwen Azerbaijan and Nakhchivan that will go through the province of Syunik. If I'm not wrong it will be controlled by Russian peacekeepers.
Artsakh 2020 update.png

Good catch, forgot about that

I don’t even know how to comment this right here but I’m going to warn you guys on this thread about this because I discovered this just now (not that it’s the end of the world or something): the state’s “subdivisions” of Brazil (the “mesoregions” and “microregions”) that are used for statistical purposes by IBGE were "revoked" by the same institute and replaced by "intermediate and immediate geographic regions", and this happened in 2017 and I believe that almost no one knows this.
In summary, the completeness of Brazil's state subdivisions is currently wrong.

There is this IBGE PDF explaining (in portuguese) the change and it contains higher quality maps of these changes, and also includes previous versions of subdivisions than the one that currently exists in QBAM;

1606713242791.png
1606713281294.png

A reservior created by the Khashm el-Girba Dam (the lake itself doesn't have a name). It randomly just appears on google maps when you zoom in.
There's another body of water further south on the qbam which I'm pretty sure is the Khashm el-Gibra reservoir.
Just curious cause I'm working on a comprehensive artificial lake/reservoir map

There's another body of water further south on the qbam which I'm pretty sure is the Khashm el-Gibra reservoir.
Just curious cause I'm working on a comprehensive artificial lake/reservoir map
I've started a reservoir/artificial lake list a while ago but it is still largely incomplete, I can try to upload it somewhere if you would like.